Kelvin Chong Roofing Inc.

207 Roxanne Cr Scarborough ON M1V4G4
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Scarborough  >  Kelvin Chong Roofing Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Kelvin Chong Roofing Inc.

Paolo East York

Garage, side wall shingles and eaves repair completed. Kelvin and staff were nice to work with. Recommended some solutions to problems presented well. Cleaned up and also listed to feedback and changed project accordingly.

Dery from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Very professional team. No deposit required. Good advice and price. Later I have to call them back for a issue (Bird making nest under a corner where I worried there was a hole). It turns out it is not the roofer's fault but Kelvin fixed it for me anyway for free.

rob from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

great service and workmanship at a reasonable cost. i sched. in Springtime to get mid-Summer appt. they came as schedule and i paid at the end of the day. I specifically, asked for exhaust vent fans for the bathrooms and not roof vents. for after sales service, his crew came out the next day to install 4" round ones. he also moved the location higher, to prevent snow/ice buildup...careful and trustworthy. no issues...recommended by me - intermediate handyman.

Allan in Richmond Hill
6 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

I requested a quote from Kelvin Chong Roofing after noticing the good work they did on roofs in my neighbourhood this spring.

I live in an end unit townhouse and my immediate neighbour and I decided to proceed with the work at the same time.

Kelvin and a crew of seven arrived mid-June as scheduled at 8:30 a.m. At the same time, another crew was working on a semi-detached nearby.

The standard package of laminated shingles included felt paper on the overhangs, new valley flashings and roof vents.

While the original roof did not have any sort of underlayment or ice and water shield, I requested these items at extra cost.

I noted that the crew protected the patio door and rear windows with plywood from from any falling debris (the other side was protected by overhangs). They also laid plywood on the lawn from back to front to prevent ruts from the wheelbarrow hauling debris.

The work was completed at around 4:00 p.m. The crew removed all the old roofing debris and swept the lawn for nails with a magnet. They also used a leaf blower to clear my deck, patio and driveway of sand from the old singles.

As you can see from the photo, Kelvin's crew used a string line to ensure that the shingle line along the valley flashings were straight. This was not the case with the original builder's roofing contractor.

I highly recommend you consider Kelvin Chong Roofing for your next project.

Thanks Allan for the amazing review, we do our best to ensure our customers receive full satisfaction at the end of every job. We are glad your happy with our work and hope to see you again while we are working in the area again soon.

Midco from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kelvin always promptly returned my calls to book my appointment. Everything was explained in perfect detail the materials and his services. As soon as the workers came to start everyone immediately started working in a timely manner. Everything was completed in a single day. The cleanup was spectacular, my house and the neighbours were double checked for debris and nails. The roof looks great! Extremely satisfied, would highly recommend kelvin to anyone looking for quality workmanship and a quality roof.

Thanks for the great review, always happy to hear from satisfied customers!

Dan from Mississauga

Kelvins roofing was recommended to us by friends along with other companies. After receiving estimates and comparing various products and services, we settled on Kelvin's roofing. Their pricing was very competitive and fair, no deposit was required and kelvin was quick to mention that payment was only required after the job was complete! We were extremely satisfied with both the finished product and the service we received. Amanda who handles much of the administrative handlings was very knowledgable and very professional when dealing with us. She kept us well informed on when the work was to be completed and was prompt at returning calls when we had questions. Kelvin and crew showed up on time and ready to work! We could not have asked for better service. You can see that they work together as a team, we'll organized and efficient... A well oiled machine... They did an excellent job on cleanup ensuring eaves troughs where clear of debris and the surrounding area around the house was clean as we'll. We recommend Kelvin and team highly! Thanks for a job well done, our roof looks great!

Thanks Dan for the amazing review, and very happy that your satisfied with our work! If you ever have any questions or need any other work (we offer various other services related to roofing) eaves troughs, soffit, almost anything aluminum ect just give us a call. Thanks again for taking the time.

camille in York
4 reviews York, ON

DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY..
I did and got ripped off .. Kelvin said he would fix my eavestroughs and replace any that needed it . He came by while I was a work and supposedly did ..
He did nothing ,and they leaked worse than before he fixed them .That was a year ago and he still has not come back to fix them ,even though I've called and left numerous messages ..
I guess I should just accept that I have to hire someone else and write off my 500 dollars ..:(

Hardtool

After getting a few quotes, I spotted them doing a job at a neighbour's home. Compared to other quotes, this company's was the lowest priced yet provided great quality workmanship and the job was done quickly and they cleaned up perfectly. I would recommend them to anyone needing a complete roofing job or may be just a repair.

More about Kelvin Chong Roofing Inc.

We get the job done and we don’t just meet expectations; we exceed them. We offer a wide variety of services. Our employees provide unmatched top quality service! In keeping with this desire, we’re not satisfied with our work until you are.