Kelvin Chong Roofing Inc.

207 Roxanne Cr Toronto ON M1V 4G4
Kelvin Chong Roofing Inc.

Reviews for Kelvin Chong Roofing Inc.

Billy in Mississauga
Billy in Mississauga

Roof Replacement

Our Roof was not in dire condition but was due for replacement. We wanted to use the Owens Corning shingles, so I looked up OC certified contractors on Owens Corning website.
I contacted the 4 OC certified contractors closest to my postal code. Some tried to upsell the job by installing a full protective membrane and starter shingles.
KC was flexible and amenable to customer requests and requirements, and they were priced considerably better than the rest, so we went ahead with them.
Fixing a start date for the job was difficult due to changing weather conditions, but when we got a break, their workers arrived around 08:00 and started the work.
Protection was laid out around the house to catch all the garbage and debris. The crew amounted to a small army of 10 people or so and the old shingle were completely gone by 10:00. With the member of workers, once one section of the roof was cleared, installation began, in order to efficiently manage time.
Since this was a first replacement, we opted to install a drip edge and ice guard.
The work was done in one day, and clean up was fast and efficient.
We had replaced the grass around the house a few weeks before this job started, and having it covers with plastic tarp on a hot summer day, took its toll, but nothing serious that excessive watering for one week could not fix. Again, this was a necessary inconvenience, but we did not mind it. Hence the 4 star rating on satisfaction.
Since the job was completed, we had a few mild stormy days. The shingles are still in place and no roof leakage. I even went in the attic to make sure everything was okay.
With their competitive pricing and the quality of the job, you are getting a huge bang for your money.
We definitely are a satisfied customer

thanks Billy! glad your satisfied with the service!

xfn402JQ
xfn402JQ
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

roofing replacement, they did good quality and clean and fast.

Project name: roofing replacement, they did good quality and clean and fast. also help us inspect roof condition to make sure no leaking in the future.
And they kindly help us fix the catch water system.

thanks so much for the kind review. glad you are satisfied!

Dave in Brampton
Dave in Brampton

Replaced roof -- excellent work and company

Kelvin and Amanda are great professionals and just kind people. They gave good recommendations, used good quality materials, came on time to replace the roof, and understood safety measures, especially during a pandemic.

The quality of work was great and the communication was stellar. Whenever we had questions they were quick to respond before, during, and after the work.

We got the extended warranty and feel they are trustworthy, reliable, and capable. We are happy we want with their services as our roof now looks beautiful and secure.

We highly recommend them and will do so with our friends and family in the future.

Thanks Amanda and Kelvin!

thanks so much, glad your happy with the service!

New Roof

Strongly recommend Kelvin Chong Roofing to anyone who needs a new roof. Reasonable pricing, Professional advice, and excellent teamwork! I was glad that I've picked up my phone and called them. Thanks Amanda & Kelvin for your speedy schedule & fabulous job done last week!!!

not a problem, hope you enjoy the new roof for many many years to come!

dalia in Bobcaygeon
dalia in Bobcaygeon

Shingles, Roofing

I would highly recommend, they are very professional team.. they finished the job also with no debris or nails anywhere.. it was a pleasure dealing with Amanda and Kelvin..Thank you

we always try to leave the property in the same or better condition than when we got there. so happy your satisfied with the work!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

replace roof

They are very good. Staff working very hard and did very good job. Materials they are using is very good too. I will recommend it. After work, they clear up everything.

thanks so much, its not just the roof thats important but also the rest of the property. so glad your satisfied with the work

Kevin.
Kevin.
3 reviews Pickering, ON

They came on time around 8 am in the morning with there big team. changed all the plywood and shingles, around 1400 sqft. They also did a good clean. Thanks.

thanks for the review, hope the new roof gives you some peace of mind for many years to come!

Zoro Santucci
Zoro Santucci
0 reviews Burlington, ON

roof replacement in Burlington

I called about 5 roofing cos to quote on replacing my roof which was badly needed. One guy came and wanted about 25% deposit , the other firm would send someone in 4 weeks time to estimate etc. I made one call to Kevin Chong Roofing. Amanda was Awesome! They provided me a quote by reviewing my roof via a satellite app. which they emailed in a few hours. The job was done after a few days exactly as was quoted.

thanks for trusting us with your roof! since it was so damaged and old we will always provide priority scheduling when needed. hope you enjoy the new roof and peace of mind.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

A Good Roofing Company

This is my 2nd time using their services. 1st time was in 2016 for my rental property and up till now no complaint. This time is my 5 year old house with a roof leakage. Called Kevin and arranged an inspection. Kevin recommended to change the roof for a better protection. Price is reasonable and really you pay for what you get. Kevin and his team came on a promised date and finished their work on time. Cleaned up was good. They are professional and they know what they are doing. Kevin and Amanda’s service is great and high efficiency. Highly recommended.

thank you for being our repeat customer, a pleasure to work with you again! glad you are satisfied and now you can have some peace of mind without worrying about your roof for many years to come!

T in Oakville
T in Oakville

New Roof Installation

We used their services back on a beautiful hot day in July. Kelvin and his team came in on the promised date and finished a very sizeable roof in 12 hours. The cleanup was great, and pool did not suffer from any nails or debris. The work was done to perfection, and with many storms since, we are pleased to say that the roof has held up flawlessly. Dealing with Amanda and Kelvin was a true pleasure. I would highly recommend this company.

Thanks for the awesome review it was a pleasure working with you.

More about Kelvin Chong Roofing Inc.

We get the job done and we don’t just meet expectations; we exceed them. We offer a wide variety of services. Our employees provide unmatched top quality service! In keeping with this desire, we’re not satisfied with our work until you are.
Looking for Roofing pros in Scarborough?