ReBuilt Construction

Reviews for ReBuilt Construction

Vic in Toronto
Vic in Toronto

Complete Main floor Reno

These guys did a terrible job on my home reno, I'm very dissatisfied. The work included new high end flooring throughout, it was all done with warped wood. The kitchen tiles they installed are all coming loose. They removed a load bearing wall to which the beam they installed was done incorrectly now my whole roof is sagging on that part of my house!

Full gut / reno / extension of century home

These guys came highly recommended and did not disappoint. We got several quotes, and we decided to go with rebuilt because they provided us with options -- this demonstrated to us an incomparable depth of knowledge and experience. The workmanship is on point, and they finished on time and on budget. Next job is going to them.

JOHN & aRLENE YOUNG from Old Toronto
JOHN & aRLENE YOUNG from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Renovate powder room & guest bathroom

Brian and his team completely renovated our kitchen, family room, office living room & master bathroom in our Condo in 2012. ($325,000)
This year, 2013 he did our remaining 2 bathrooms. The work was excellent, on time & on budget. ($120,000)
I would recommend him & would definitely use him again.