Technology Adventures - Now Westcoast IT Services

Computer Repairs and Support
Vancouver BC V5V1E3
HomeStars  >  Computer Repairs and Support in Vancouver  >  Technology Adventures - Now Westcoast IT Services

Review for Technology Adventures - Now Westcoast IT Services

Kevin Walker  in North Vancouver
Kevin Walker in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Computer Repair

I had a "blue screen of death" not that I'm sure what exactly that is, but that is what one of my friends called it. My computer would not respond to anything. I took it into one of the big box stores and all I could get them to do was try and sell me a brand new computer. I found Tech Adventures and talked to Chris. He came by that afternoon and after a couple hours my comp was exactly the way it was (even better) Prompt Service and real value.