Calgary AB T2W 2J4
HomeStars  >  Stucco in Calgary  >  Next Generation Stucco Inc.

Reviews for Next Generation Stucco Inc.

Sue in Calgary
Sue in Calgary

Home Stucco Repair

T2W 2J4

Next Generation Stucco did a fabulous job repairing the stucco doing a super job of matching the existing colour. The stucco pillar on the deck required a complete rebuild. They did a great job, it looks better than the original when new.

The work was a pleasure to do and happy you are satisfied with the job.

Sean in Calgary
Sean in Calgary

Stucco Repair

We had Nexgen come out to do some stucco repairs after we rebuilt a deck. The finished product was fantastic. They blended the new stucco into the existing nearly seemlessly and the painting was great as well. I will use them again when we do future renos on the exterior.

Thx sean the job was a pleasure and turned out great.

Scott in Calgary
Scott in Calgary
7 reviews , BC

Hail damage repair.

Golf ball sized hail destroyed some of our stucco detailing on one side of our house. Next Generation came out and fixed repaired the stucco but an unexpected rain storm arrived and washed away all their work. They came back a couple days later and did it again and it's held up since without any issues.

Scott Starchuk from Calgary
Scott Starchuk from Calgary

Stucco repair

T2W 2J4

For the last number of years I had experiencing issues with stucco breaking away where large snow drifts accumulates during the winter. It was a yearly repair to replace the stucco. Next Generation Stucco removed old stucco to bare wood and completed the repair by installing a proper barrier and waterproofing the area to prevent future occurrences.

Jim from Calgary
Jim from Calgary

Stucco/parging repair

After having windows replaced, we were in need of stucco repair. I had other estimates and when Anthony showed up to do the estimate I knew I was going to use NexGen stucco for my repairs. He pointed out issues that other stucco companies did not. We are very impressed with the crew from NexGen they showed up as promised and all work completed to our 100 % satisfaction. Would not hesitate to use this company again.

KB from Calgary
KB from Calgary

Stucco and parging repair

We picked Nexgen Stucco based on Homestars reviews - they responded right away to emails, provided a detailed estimate at a reasonable price and most importantly completed the job to a very high standard, even matching the paint exactly. Highly recommended and we would use this company again in the future.

Barb V from Calgary
Barb V from Calgary

Stucco

I found this company to be prompt, informative, warranty provided, reasonable cost for the service, clean and timely. They responded to my emails and were pleasant to deal with. I would definitely use this company in the future.

Steven
Steven

Parging Job On Garage

T2W 2J4

We wanted to finish off our concrete on the garage with some troweled parging/stucco work, as it looked rough and porous. Next Generation Stucco did a great job. First of all they came when they said they would, and they did quality work. They also noticed a separate issue on our house which they kindly addressed and fixed. We will definitely use them again if we ever need stucco or parging work.

That is wonderful to hear and glad you are satisfied with the work. It was truly a pleasure to provide you with what you were looking to get done on your property.

David from Calgary
David from Calgary

Stucco Repair on Home

The stucco on one end of the house had buckled and our stucco fence along one side of our property was crumbling. They did a fantastic job matching the repair color to the rest of the house. We were extremely happy with the result. They were punctual and finished in a timely manner. We would use them again.

Dan Hannah from Calgary
Dan Hannah from Calgary

Stucco repairs and house recoat

T2W 2J4

I phoned quite a few stucco contractors in the spring. Some didn't return my call, others weren't intrested, and some obviously were trying to gouge. Dave and Tony returned my call right away and we set up a time. They were in the ballpark with their quotes, they made recommendations and explained the repairs. I booked them about 4 months ahead of time for a complete house recoat. In the end, the finished product was excellent and we're very happy. It took them a little longer than I expected, but I think they had some manpower issues to deal with. All in all, I would recommned Nexgen for repairs and new stucco installs. Our house next to the neighbors looks 10 times better.

More about Next Generation Stucco Inc.

Calgary stucco and repair services