Next Generation Stucco Inc.

Stucco
Calgary AB T2W 2J4
HomeStars  >  Stucco in Calgary  >  Next Generation Stucco Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Next Generation Stucco Inc.

David from Calgary

The stucco on one end of the house had buckled and our stucco fence along one side of our property was crumbling. They did a fantastic job matching the repair color to the rest of the house. We were extremely happy with the result. They were punctual and finished in a timely manner. We would use them again.

Job Price
Dan Hannah from Calgary

I phoned quite a few stucco contractors in the spring. Some didn't return my call, others weren't intrested, and some obviously were trying to gouge. Dave and Tony returned my call right away and we set up a time. They were in the ballpark with their quotes, they made recommendations and explained the repairs. I booked them about 4 months ahead of time for a complete house recoat. In the end, the finished product was excellent and we're very happy. It took them a little longer than I expected, but I think they had some manpower issues to deal with. All in all, I would recommned Nexgen for repairs and new stucco installs. Our house next to the neighbors looks 10 times better.

Job Price

More about Next Generation Stucco Inc.

Calgary stucco and repair services

Stucco
all Imasco minerals, Pacific West Stucco current up-to date building Code Compliant Supplies
damage assessment and restoration, California/ Conventional stucco style and repair, acrylic stucco installation, full stucco services, waterproofing, window repairs, parging
Imasco
2006
Cheque, etransfers or credit card
Certified Imasco Stucco applicators