You Move Me Toronto/Gta

Jeff from Newmarket
Jeff from Newmarket
1 review Aurora, ON

Moving to a new home

I was searching for a moving company to assist me with move to our new family home and I see so many moving trucks on the road every day but one in particular jumped out due to it's friendly advertisement and clean truck....it was You Move Me. My expectations were high as I'm putting a great deal of trust in the people who are moving our family belongings. In the end, my expectations were surpassed above and beyond. The crew arrived on time, well dressed and were very pleasant to me and my family. They were very careful while moving all our belongings and respectful of the new people moving into this house so not to dirty the carpets and flooring....They did a GREAT JOB !!

Downtown D
Downtown D

Moving

Great service. I have used this company twice in the past two months – my experience both times was beyond what I expected from a moving company. I have used several moving companies in the past, You Move Me is by far the most professional moving service I have come across. I would definitely recommend, and will be using them again in the future.

Scott H from Toronto
Scott H from Toronto

Moving

I had been recommended to the company by a friend and was surprised at how friendly the movers were. They came on time, they were polite, very tidy with our items to move and worked fast. Both movers wrapped stuff very well and handled delicate items carefully. I loved the fact that they show up with a coffee. Great idea and well received. I would recommend this to someone else in a heart beat. They treated it like a big move!

NN
NN
2 reviews North York, ON

Moving

Would definitely recommend them to anyone moving in Toronto. Movers were nice guys, showed up on time and were courteous to our whole family.

Took excellent care of our stuff, wrapped everything well and even had a great idea for moving Spike, our bearded dragon!

Our five bedroom house was completely packed and moved and we were into the new house by the afternoon. Can't say enough about how happy I am we used them.

Mike
Mike

Move

I used You Move Me to move my son out of residence last month and Nick and Vance did an amazing job. My wife commented on how quickly they worked and was impressed that they came in almost $120 under budget. Sue loved the plant and coffee; nice touch!

Margie in Markham
Margie in Markham

Apartment to House move

This is the most professional moving company I have ever dealt with. After the first phonecall, I was so impressed that I did not seek other quotes...and they certainly delivered. The communicated throughout the process via email and telephone calls. They were flexible and changed the time to accommodate evelator availability. But the best part was their professionalism on move day. Eveything was wrapped securely in blankets. They moved quickly and efficiently and were extremely accommodating in helping me get rid of some big, old items in my home. They have a sale in their yard to raise money for charity, which was the cherry on the top. Thank you!

Janine from Toronto
Janine from Toronto

Service

From the time You Move Me quoted on my move, to the moment that my move was complete my experience was very positive. It was a big two day move and the guys came in on time and on budget. The staff addressed all my questions and concerns and the team of movers were friendly, punctual and professional. They really did take the stress out of moving. Thank you !

Amanda in Scarborough
Amanda in Scarborough
6 reviews Scarborough, ON

moving

I cannot say enough good things about You Move Me. They brought boxes and packing supplies prior to moving day(we packed ourselves). On the day itself they showed up right on time and even brought us coffee!!! The move was smooth with professional, friendly and knowledgeable guys. They were great with my kids who loved the box with a spaceship cutout in it for play afterwards. They even left us a plant as our first housewarming gift!! Highly recommend this moving company!!

D J White from Scarborough
D J White from Scarborough

Moving

One of the company owners (!) personally visited my old place to drop off boxes and give me an estimate. He then came back a few days before our move to make sure we were doing ok with our packing (we packed ourselves but I think they can do the packing too). That type of service is rare in my experience.

On move day the crew was on time, friendly, professional, and finished the move in less time than was quoted, and gave me a revised (lower) price based on the actual time spent.

All in all a great experience and I am comfortable recommending You Move Me (Toronto) without hesitation.

More about You Move Me Toronto/Gta

We're a professional local moving company created to move more than just your boxes. We'll move you with our hard work and genuine smiles. Call us today and we will be at your door tomorrow to deliver an onsite estimate for your upcoming move!
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Toronto?