Pmt Home Services

Reviews for Pmt Home Services

Justin in Toronto
Justin in Toronto

Great job by PMT!

PMT did a great job cleaning our windows and gutters. Very timely, professional and efficient. Our kids also enjoyed watching Philip and team climb the ladders and work their magic :) Thank you PMT!

Thank you for the review! we appreciate your business
-Philip

Replace and extend eaves trough

The old eaves trough had to be removed and replaced with new. Eavestrough had to be attached to the neighbouring building and extending to the laneway. Phil was Very professional and handled a uncooperative unreasonable neighbour so well. They hired him to do their property! Great Job!

Thank you for the review, we appreciate the business! Have a happy holiday

Lynn from East York
Lynn from East York
3 reviews East York, ON

Window cleaning, minor eavestrough repair

Philip responded quickly to my call, and once here, he and his crew were efficient, friendly and professional. My windows look great (I can see!). I will definitely make an appointment, in the fall, to have him clean our eavestroughs. Highly recommended.

Thank you Lynn for the review! we appreciate the business and look forward to seeing you in the fall!

Donna from Brampton
Donna from Brampton

Sparkling Windows

Phillip from PMT provided a quick, competitive quote. The process of booking was easy and he communicated quickly. He contacted me the night before to confirm and arrived when he said he would. He let me know when the work was finished and explained what had been done.

The crew was friendly and courteous and they got the work done fast. I will definitely use PMT again for window and gutter cleaning.

We appreciate your business, and thank you for the review!

Valerie in Mississauga
Valerie in Mississauga

Great job!

Phillip and his assistance did a great job cleaning my windows and checking my eave troughs. They were fast, efficient, and thorough. I have already asked them to come back in the fall. I'm now a regular client.

Thank you for the review! It was our pleasure cleaning the windows and playing with the cute puppy!
See you in the fall

Anthony Dilillo in Newmarket
Anthony Dilillo in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Replacing Downspout & Tying into rain barrel

Amazing service, Philip was on time and did a very professional job. Philip did a great job replacing our downspout and tying it into our new rain barrel. He was very professional, courteous and communicative. All my calls and texts were returned in a timely fashion. His prices were also very fair. Definitely recommend his team!!
Anthony & Liz

It was our pleasure helping you out! Thank you again, and appreciate the wonderful review!

Conrado from Richmond Hill
Conrado from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Eavestrough Repair

I called PMT because of the reviews and talked to Philip. He came on the scheduled time of the appointment and even called before arriving. He fixed the problem with the eaves and put brackets around the whole house. He even gave some recommendations. Very friendly and excellent customer service. I would recommend him anytime.

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your business

JK
JK

Downspout, eavestrough repairs

Philip did a careful inspection of the downspouts/rain gutters on my house and recommended replacing/reangling a section above an area where rain seemed to be leaking into the basement. Six months later and there has been no leakage even in downpours. He also redirected two other downspouts = no problems there either.

He was knowledgable and very friendly as was his crew.

They also washed all of the windows in my house at a reasonable price.

I highly recommend Philip and PMT Home Services.

Thank you for the review! Very happy to hear about no water leaking into the house!! Thank you again, and look forward to seeing you later this year.

Eaves and window cleaning

Philip has been doing my window and eaves cleaning at both my income property and my primary residence for several years. He always does an amazing job at a very reasonable price. Most recently he helped me on a day he wasn't working in the rain when I had an emergency situation. He goes above and beyond. I can't say enough about how great he is!

Thank you for the wonderful review, I really appreciate it. I try and treat all my customers to the best standards I know and to continue doing good work.Thank you again!

Tony Young from Richmond Hill
Tony Young from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Great job, very responsive

We have had Philip and the team at PMT Home Services work at my house, as well as my mom's house. They are clean, friendly, and do a fantastic job! Philip is very responsive to calls, emails, and text messages, and ensures a quality job is quoted and completed. I would recommend them without reservation!

Thank you for the review! it was our pleasure making sure that the soffit, and eavestrough are functioning and working properly!

More about Pmt Home Services

PMT Home Services has serviced the GTA with windows and eavestrough (gutter) cleaning and repairs since 2008 with higher standards and lower prices than our competitors. The owner, Philip is heavily involved in day-to-day operations ensuring every house is up to our clients’ satisfaction. We are currently welcoming our new ...
Looking for Gutters & Eavestroughs pros in Woodbridge?