Pmt Home Services

Reviews for Pmt Home Services

Anne from Thornhill
Anne from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

window cleaning, eaves troughs & decks

Philip and his "boys" have cleaned my windows, eaves troughs and sanded & stained my decks, all to my complete satisfaction. They are prompt, affable, courteous, and conscientious. Their services are reasonably priced and they are a pleasure to have around. I have already recommended them to just about everyone I know.

Roz Brodsky from Thornhill
Roz Brodsky from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Eavestrough cleaning, interior windows, exterior lighting

We were extremely happy with the service provided by PMT Home Services. All the work done was to our complete satisfaction and we feel that the prices were very reasonable for such quality work. Furthermore, it was so refreshing to deal with someone so reliable and conscientious. We have been very happy to recommend PMT Home Services and will most definitely use them again in the future.

Albert from Toronto
Albert from Toronto
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Great Service

These people truly know how to clean. Just minutes after calling them they arrived over to do the windows and clean the gutters. My house is on a hill, so they were able to reach where I couldn't. I plan on calling them in the spring and fall.

Jason Steinberg from Thornhill
Jason Steinberg from Thornhill

Eavestrough Repair, Window Cleaning

Philip @ PMT Home Services was a pleasure to deal with. He came when he said he would and did exactly what was promised. My eavestrough was about to fall off of my house when I called Phil. He came the same day to come take a look and gave me a clear and concise explanation about my different options and which one was best for me. He repaired the eavestrough and added in several brackets to secure it into place. Now the eavestrough is looking brand new and is now more sturdy and secure than it has ever been. 2 months have passed by so far and we have had no problms thus far. Best of all, his price was more than fair!

We were so happy with the work he did that we hired him to clean our windows before our Labor Day weekend party. I will be using him every year from now on to clean out the eavestrough as well as my windows as a result of the amazing job that he did.

My wife and I are so thankful that we were referred to PMT Home Services and wholeheartedly endorse using him for all of the different home services that he offers.

Thanks again Phil!

Regards,

Jason Steinberg

Gail, Thornhill
Gail, Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

window cleaning, gutter cleaning, deck restaining

I have been using Philip for the past several years for window cleaning. He also always prompt, curteous, and efficient. This year he did my deck and it was wonderful! Will continue to use this company!

Thank you Gail! Look forward to seeing you and the dog next year! :)

Evan Coops from Scarborough
Evan Coops from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Eaves cleaning

Philip was efficient and friendly. He showed up on time to quote the job and then followed up with me to schedule. I particularly liked that he called the day before to remind me and to confirm. He worked on the job himself and I am very happy with the result. We plan on using him PMT again in the fall

Thank you Evan. Usually I don't work myself, but I promise you I will be at your house!

Sharon
Sharon

Window and eavestrough cleaning

Philip and his crew were fast and efficient. Their price was less than most others in the area. Plus, they were neat and responsible. I would recommend them to anyone.

Christopher Vincent from York
Christopher Vincent from York
1 review York, ON

eavestrough reconstruction and cleaning

I would highly recommend PMT Home Services. We recently contacted Philip for easetrough cleaning & a reconstruction of our down spout for the front of our house.
What made this job unique, and a challenge, was that we needed it to be functional and done in such a way that it would not take away from the cosmetic curb appeal of the mud room we recently spent over a year restoring. Philip immediately returned our initial call and came on-site to quote the job with 24 hours.
Philip was able to offer a viable & functional solution that was not only on budget, but meet all our other requirements. Within 48 hours, Philip and his team were on-site and had the job completed to our satisfaction.
Don’t let Philip’s youthful appearance fool you; he is experienced, professional, customer focused, timely & honest. He is also very competitive with his pricing. Philip puts the customer first and his work is top notch. My wife & I were very impressed with him and will not hesitate to use his services in the future.

Nancy & Christopher

Thank you Chris and Nancy!

More about Pmt Home Services

PMT Home Services has serviced the GTA with windows and eavestrough (gutter) cleaning and repairs since 2008 with higher standards and lower prices than our competitors. The owner, Philip is heavily involved in day-to-day operations ensuring every house is up to our clients’ satisfaction. We are currently welcoming our new ...
Looking for Gutters & Eavestroughs pros in Woodbridge?