Window Well Covers

Toronto ON M5R 2E2

Reviews for Window Well Covers

MikeL in Toronto
MikeL in Toronto

Four covers for window wells

I originally received a quote close to the start of the pandemic. Materials were in short supply because polycarbonate was in high demand, but George provided - free-of-charge - a short-term fix which really helped. And when I contacted him later to get covers installed, he stuck to original quote and they turned out great. They are solid and well-fitted...and look very nice.

Wayne
Wayne
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Excellence!

Replies by email and phone were prompt.
George kept us up to date for installation and the entire process.
Very knowledgeable. Lots of options to customize for our exact needs.
Beyond Excellent Warranty!
Very satisfied

Phil and Debbie  in Oakville
Phil and Debbie in Oakville

Window well covers all round

This is the second house that George and his team have replaced old discoloured well covers for us and both times its been a pleasure working with him.
The new covers look great and I have no hesitation in recommending George and his team to homeowners looking to replace old, discoloured, scratched covers !

Natalie in Toronto
Natalie in Toronto

Sleek (and practically invisible) window well covers

George provided great customer service from start to finish. These window well covers are streamlined and unique and were the ideal finishing touch to my new landscaping project. They're practically invisible and they keep debris and animals out of my window wells which is a real plus.
Due to a shortage in material, my job was slightly delayed, but George kept me in the loop with updated delivery times. I had several window wells done and he tested the fit on a couple of window wells first, to ensure the over all job would be top-notch. He was professional and thorough and really cared about my home which I appreciated. He also answered all of my questions. Thanks George for a job well done!

Thanks Natalie. Appreciate the review and your patience.

Window well covers in backyard

We love our new window well covers in the backyard. Such a huge improvement on the cheap plastic covers that were there before! George was very friendly and he actually contacted us to let us know he was refunding a portion of the installation fee as he realized it hadn't taken him as long as he had expected. We would definitely highly recommend this company!

Nelson from Markham
Nelson from Markham

Window Well Covers

George was professional and courteous. The clear window wells were installed in one day and he followed up on the quality of work, making sure that everything was satisfactory. The customization of my window wells were executed very well as I have many turns and bends in my window wells. He was a bit slow at starting the job because he was extremely busy this past summer, but A+ otherwise.

Michael from Toronto
Michael from Toronto

Window Well Cover

George was excellent!
I had one window well that animals were getting into. George gave me an estimate within 24 hours of my request. After I provided a deposit, he came out and checked the window well. He provided me a sketch of what it was going to look like. Once I gave the go ahead it was made and installed quickly.
I would recommend George to everyone!

Sebastian in Waterloo
Sebastian in Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

Window Well Cover

George responded promptly to the request to install a window well cover, provided all necessary information and was great about scheduling the installation, even when we were away. It looks wonderful, just as promised. Overall excellent service, product and installation.

leejadam
leejadam
4 reviews Milton, ON

One window well cover

Very pleased with the whole process. George was very hands on and made sure everything was clear from the initial email until the follow up after the cover was delivered. In the best way possible, I would describe George as and old-fashioned buisness man in that he clearly is a great craftsman and cares about his customer's satisfaction. We probably won't need another cover for a while but I will reccomend him to my friends.

Zhivago in Scarborough
Zhivago in Scarborough

Really pleased with their service!

We only needed 1 window well cover, a small job that many companies would balk at, but George was responsive, he patiently answered all of our questions, he arrived when he said he would, he did a good job, his price was reasonable and he left the work area completely clean. It was great finding a company such as this and we would heartily recommend his services based on our experience.

Thank you for the review...George

More about Window Well Covers

Window Well Covers (. ca) was created to provide homeowners a durable and cost effective alternative to the thin plastic window well covers you find at your local hardware supplier. Our uniquely designed covers are made from solid sheet polycarbonate (lexan) to keep out unwanted rain, snow and debris; while ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Maple?