Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Reviews for Window Well Covers

Michael from Toronto
Michael from Toronto

George was excellent!
I had one window well that animals were getting into. George gave me an estimate within 24 hours of my request. After I provided a deposit, he came out and checked the window well. He provided me a sketch of what it was going to look like. Once I gave the go ahead it was made and installed quickly.
I would recommend George to everyone!

Sebastian in Waterloo
Sebastian in Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

Window Well Cover

George responded promptly to the request to install a window well cover, provided all necessary information and was great about scheduling the installation, even when we were away. It looks wonderful, just as promised. Overall excellent service, product and installation.

leejadam
leejadam
3 reviews Milton, ON

One window well cover

Very pleased with the whole process. George was very hands on and made sure everything was clear from the initial email until the follow up after the cover was delivered. In the best way possible, I would describe George as and old-fashioned buisness man in that he clearly is a great craftsman and cares about his customer's satisfaction. We probably won't need another cover for a while but I will reccomend him to my friends.

Zhivago in Scarborough
Zhivago in Scarborough

Really pleased with their service!

We only needed 1 window well cover, a small job that many companies would balk at, but George was responsive, he patiently answered all of our questions, he arrived when he said he would, he did a good job, his price was reasonable and he left the work area completely clean. It was great finding a company such as this and we would heartily recommend his services based on our experience.

Thank you for the review...George

Christina from Pickering
Christina from Pickering
5 reviews Pickering, ON

Window Well Cover

Excellent product and excellent service. George listened to my concerns regarding my window wells and also gave me some recommendations on how to improve water drainage in my yard. I can now rest easy going into fall/winter. Thanks George....I'll surely recommend your company.

Laura
Laura

OUTSTANDING!

I had been searching for someone to install window well covers for so long. I finally found George at Window Well Covers and he and his team did a great job for a reasonable price. He was punctual, neat, pleasant and did an outstanding job! The well covers are durable, inconspicuous, and look great! I am so pleased with the job provided by Window Well Covers. Highly recommended!

Window well covers well done

Great product, great service, great follow-up. George certainly goes the extra mile to make sure everything is done to perfection. A pleasure to deal with. Would certainly use WIndowWellCovers again and would highly recommend them to anyone. Thanks George.

DaltonTa in Toronto
DaltonTa in Toronto

3 windows well cover installed

Everything went smoothly, set price, set date and got it install on the agree date. Windows wells looks great and he was easy and friendly to deal with. thank you george.

Elliot R
Elliot R

Window Well Cover

Found the company while searching options on the internet. George was great to deal with. My job was very straightforward so I provided the measurements, George finalized a quote and then he booked me for an installation date.

The cover looks great and is exactly what I wanted. Much better than the standard bubble cover options.

Thank you so sincerely for your kind feedback.
George

Carol from Toronto
Carol from Toronto

Highly recommend

We live beside an empty house whose only residents are the 4 legged kind specifically raccoons who decided to use one of our window wells as their latrine.
It was a pleasure to deal with George who made sure that he came the same day as the disinfecting/clean-up was done to install his quality window well cover.

I would not hesitate to contact him in the future should the raccoons decide to use our other window well too.

Thank you so sincerely for your kind feedback.
George

More about Window Well Covers

Window Well Covers (.ca) was created to provide homeowners a durable and cost effective alternative to the thin plastic window well covers you find at your local hardware supplier. Our uniquely designed covers are made from solid sheet polycarbonate (lexan) to keep out unwanted rain, snow and debris; while allowing desirable elements such as natural ventilation and sunlight into your basement space.

From our Toronto facility, we design, manufacture and install our own cover designs as well as distribute and install covers made by Conquest Steel (conqueststeel.com) to suit every need and budget.
Our covers are easy to install and with a few simple measurements provided by the homeowner; we can ship to anywhere in Canada with Greyhound GCX or UPS.

We offer cost-effective solutions to your specific needs from waterproofing clogged or non-existent window well drains (without excavating), to critter-proofing for raccoons and skunks.
Our covers are attractive, virtually indestructible and offer superior value.

Currently serving the Toronto, GTA and Southern Ontario region.