Window Well Covers

Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Reviews for Window Well Covers

Elliot R

Found the company while searching options on the internet. George was great to deal with. My job was very straightforward so I provided the measurements, George finalized a quote and then he booked me for an installation date.

The cover looks great and is exactly what I wanted. Much better than the standard bubble cover options.

Carol from Toronto

We live beside an empty house whose only residents are the 4 legged kind specifically raccoons who decided to use one of our window wells as their latrine.
It was a pleasure to deal with George who made sure that he came the same day as the disinfecting/clean-up was done to install his quality window well cover.

I would not hesitate to contact him in the future should the raccoons decide to use our other window well too.

Ricky

We had 2 window well covers installed and are VERY happy with them. I would highly recommend it. Not only are they functional but they also look amazing. Its like having artwork on the house.

Richard from Toronto

For many years, I've been using temporary solutions to cover the window well on the side of my house. I was looking for a permanent solution and I am glad I found Window Well Covers. I had the pleasure to deal with George. I submitted my measurements online and received a quote within 24 hours. The price was good considering that it is custom made and made with a superior material. George came by to take the official and final measurements and scheduled an installation date. I am now extremely satisfied with the service, installation and final product. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a quality product which also looks great.

Ronnie from Toronto

We have 5 window wells and when we bought the house over a year ago the wells were filled with leaves and dirt, the windows were a mess and it also seemed that an animal of some sort had decided that our wells were the perfect place to turn into their personal toilets, most unpleasant. Anyway I went on a quest to find window well covers. I assumed I would just do it myself and there surely was something great on the market that I could use. Well after many hours of looking and reading very negative reviews on the only thing I found (those ugly plastic covers you find at the hardware stores) I began a search for a company who made and installed window well covers. THANKFULLY I found Window Well Covers !!! This is where my story changes into one of the most positive and rewarding home improvement stories ever. I called and spoke to George who was VERY pleasant, friendly, informative and just an all around gentleman. George came and met with me, looked at our window wells, gave me a LOT of information that I never even thought about in this process and immediately I felt confident in this company. But still I was just not sure what the end result would be. George measured and then went off to put together a quote for us. The quote came to us soon after his visit and we were very pleased and thought it a very reasonable amount for what we were getting. We proceeded with the work order and George gave us the timeline we should expect to have the job done, which was bang on. George contacted us close to the date and made final arrangements. They were here as scheduled on time and and got the job done without a hitch. I now have window well covers that are beautiful, functional, easy to clean and super strong. No more, dirt, leaves or animal poop to clean from window wells ! This company is 110% amazing !!! We could not be happier with this entire process from start to finish.

Thank you Ronnie.
Your feedback is appreciated and strive to have best cover you can buy.
George

I couldn't have been happier with the service, or the product. All interactions with George were done by email, and payment was also online with PayPal. We were getting water in the basement with heavy rain, and the old covers from a big box hardware store were ugly and didn't work.
George's product is measured specifically for your windows, looks great and works beautifully. The price is very reasonable; I would have paid more. George is pleasant and professional, and knows his business.
Highly recommended.

Sandro, Scarborough Ontario

I had recently completed my back yard landscaping. Due to the required grading, my two rear lower basement windows needed protection against the elements! A search on homestars quickly introduced me to "Window Well Covers". I sent an email and was promptly replied too! George was professional and knew exactly what was required to resolve my concerns. A visit to my home with samples and detailed explanation was done and within two weeks the covers were installed. Looks amazing and thank you for a great product. Very pleased with the entire process.

Alan Hui from Markham

We've installed a new deck last year, which makes 2 backyard window wells extra deep. We've been searching around for a solution to get them covered up so nothing, or no one will fall in by accident. We are glad that we've found George at Windowwellcovers.ca who came out and provide an awesome solution. These flush, clear covers not only serve the purpose, but also matches so nicely with our modern deck. Pricing was very reasonable and now we will have the peace of mind when outside enjoying the backyard.

Thank you again George, and we will definitely refer you to our friends who's looking for the same solution.

Steve & Denise from Brampton

George came out, measured up our windows and came back a short time later to intall our new covers. What a great job and fantastic product. I have other contractors, friends and neighbours asking about them. These are, by far the nicest window well covers onywhere around here. Nothing we have seen even comes close to these. George is a friendly guy and gets the job done for a price that is reasonable based on the quality and aesthetics of the covers.

D Fernie from Toronto

Fantastic! I had the same great experience as the rest of the 10-star reviewers. George was efficient, helpful and the price is more than reasonable for the product and the service. The window well cover looks very good because it is measured to the exact size, the sides allow air into the basement window but keeps the rain out; and the plexi is as clear as glass and lets all of the light into the basement room. The cover is removable for cleaning. Terrific people and product.

More about Window Well Covers

Window Well Covers (.ca) was created to provide homeowners a durable and cost effective alternative to the thin plastic window well covers you find at your local hardware supplier. Our uniquely designed covers are made from solid sheet polycarbonate (lexan) to keep out unwanted rain, snow and debris; while allowing desirable elements such as natural ventilation and sunlight into your basement space.

From our Toronto facility, we design, manufacture and install our own cover designs as well as distribute and install covers made by Conquest Steel (conqueststeel.com) to suit every need and budget.
Our covers are easy to install and with a few simple measurements provided by the homeowner; we can ship to anywhere in Canada with Greyhound GCX or UPS.

We offer cost-effective solutions to your specific needs from waterproofing clogged or non-existent window well drains (without excavating), to critter-proofing for raccoons and skunks.
Our covers are attractive, virtually indestructible and offer superior value.

Currently serving the Toronto, GTA and Southern Ontario region.