Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Reviews for OLYMPIA TOWN ALUMINUM

Rouls
Rouls

Front Door Installation

We received amazing service & product from Olympia for our new door installation and would highly recommend Ronaldo and company. It turned out so amazing and beyond expectations. Ronaldo is professional, trustworthy, knowledgable and punctual. We instantly felt at ease with Ronaldo and he just also happens to be a super nice guy. Thanks Ronaldo for installing a beautiful door and for getting it so quickly for us. Thank you also for making an extra trip to our house as was hard for me to decide on color and you were so much help in choosing the perfect color. You really went above and beyond in service. We really appreciate it and you will hear from us 100% for any future door/window purchases. Thanks again!

Hi Roula
We appreciate your review, it was really nice doing business with you and we looking forward for next project to come. You and your husband are very easy going. Thank you again from Olympia Town Aluminum (windows and doors).
Best
Rolando

Frank Castro in Toronto
Frank Castro in Toronto

Windows and Door replacement

After receiving multiple quotes for the replacement of all my windows and main entrance door I decided to go with Olympia Town. Being a commercial building inspector I’m somewhat familiar with this process and felt comfortable with Rolando, the product line and price.
Rolando and his team showed up on time, worked hard, clean but most important the installation was performed as it should be...no short cuts taken here.
I would strongly recommend Olympia Town and wish them continued success.

Thank you Mr Castro, we do enjoyed working for you. You where very polite to us,and we do appreciate that. Looking forward to share our skills on you next project. We thank you for your Bussines ,Olympia Town Aluminum team.

New windows siding patio door for sunroom Installation

I hire Olympia Town Aluminun to Installation for closer my backyard patio
we was very happier that di the work was done I no words to thanks him and he,s crew .
Mr, Rolando and the crew was very professional clean responise concern working very hard and good work will recomemmed him to famliy and freinds my freinds ask him who done work want Tel # .
Mr, Rolando just to let know will call you more work that have .
Thanks again Rolando!!!!!!

Thank you for Bussines,I appreciate for review. I would like to work for you guys again. We felt very comfortable working for you. Thanks again!, from Olympia Town Aluminum crew

chris
chris

sunroom new windows and patio door

We had Olympia_Town _Aluminun putting new windows and patio door at the backyard sunroom we were a very happier whit the work that it was done.
Mr. Rolando was very responsive concern professional I will post pics of the work the done for me he,s crew was clean and professional too will recommend him to my family and friends.
Mr. Rolando, I will call you next week to more work that to be done and Thank you !!!!

Thank you, we really enjoyed working for you. It was a pleasure,looking forward to the next project Olympia Town Aluminum team.

Tony in Pickering
Tony in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Turned a window into a door

I was referred to Rolando through a friend and could not be more happier. He was easy to communicate with, responsive to your concerns, and professional. He was quick, concise, and meticulous. He and his crew work very cleanly and you wouldn't even know they were there. I would not hesitate to recommend Olympia Town and Rolando to friends and family. Keep up the Great Work!!

Thank you tony, I hope we can do more business in the near future. Rolando-Olympia Town Aluminum

Maneesh in Scarborough
Maneesh in Scarborough

Main Door Replacmenet with energy efficiency glass

Main Door Replacmenet with energy efficiency glass
The workmanship was good very competitive price I like the quote the price was including HST. I do recommend them neat and clean job

Thank you for your review,we ere looking for more business in the near future.

Lovephil49 in Scarborough
Lovephil49 in Scarborough

Exterior doors

416-821-4655
19 Shandara Cres
Toronto
M1R 1G1

Rolando was recommended by friends and I was very happy with his work and attitude. He was meticulous and left the job site immaculate. Rolando was on time and worked tirelessly to complete the job on the same day. He offered suggestions which made the doors look even better.
Marlene

Thank you Marlene for your business and Olympia Town Aluminum is looking forward to do more business with you in the near future.

Elaine in Pickering
Elaine in Pickering
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Rolando is amazing!

416-821-4655
19 Shandara Cres
Toronto
M1R 1G1

We had Rolando replace a large window and a new front door. The service and workmanship were incredible. He goes above and beyond what is required. We have already referred him to others and won’t hesitate to use his services again in the near future!

Thank you for putting a review to our company, we really appreciate doing business with you and looking for more in the near future. Olympia Town Aluminum.

Great and fast work

Rolando installed sliding doors for me. He was quick to respond, quote and answer questions. He arrived himself with his polite team and installed the doors exactly as promised, and the job was done fast.

We really appreciate your kind review and looking forward for more business in the near future. Thank you!.

Steph  in Oshawa
Steph in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Window Replacement

Amazing service, amazing response and the best quality of work was provided by Rolando! We could not have asked for a more smooth installation, professional person meeting all timelines and providing recommendations that were best for our situation. 110% would recommend to anyone!

Thank you ,we really appreciate your reviews,and we hope to do more Bussines together in the near future.

More about OLYMPIA TOWN ALUMINUM

Exterior Doors & Windows from Olympia Town Aluminum
Exterior door
Serving Scarborough and the Area Since 1981
Install new windows and doors with Olympia Town Aluminum. We sell, install and repair exterior doors and windows. You can find everything from patio and storm doors to vinyl windows and bungalow eavestroughs.

Located in Scarborough, we’ve been serving the area for 31 years now. Our reputation for cleanliness and quality workmanship provides us with many referrals and repeat business. We’re professional and treat every home like our own.

The Benefits of New Exterior Windows & Doors
If you find your heating and cooling bills are too high, the solution could be the installation of new exterior windows and doors. Your old windows or doors may have let heat escape in the winter and allowed cool air to filter out during the summer. This forces you to run your heating and cooling units longer and more often. Consider new windows and doors and save on your energy bill.

Make an appointment for your window or door installation today.