Ardel Concrete Services Inc

Reviews for Ardel Concrete Services Inc

Sarah from Ottawa
Sarah from Ottawa

Cracked Foundation

I had 2 cracks in my foundation that were allowing water to trickle in the basement during heavy rainfalls. I contacted Steve at Ardel and he came to have a look that evening. He explained what needed to be done and answered all my questions. I was extremely relieved to hear that these cracks could be repaired from the inside. No heavy equipment or digging needed! He came the next day and repaired both cracks in under 3hrs and provided a 10yr transferable warranty. Clean, professional and approachable. I highly recommend Ardel Concrete Services. I have peace of mind now and so does my insurance company ;)

Thank you Sarah, Glad we could help.
Happy holiday

Ray in Ottawa
Ray in Ottawa

Cracked Foundation

I called several companies to repair my cracked foundation and Ardel Conrete was the only one to respond and immediately. I think because of all the rain we had this year that they must be very busy.The crack was allowing water to pour into my finished basement causing over 10k in damages and I needed it repaired ASAP. I spoke with Chris and even his company was very busy but he took the time to explain to me what was happening and how to correct the issue. He stopped by my house and delivered all the material for me to do the job for FREE yes FREE and provided me with all the instruction on what to do. I have the crack repaired now and everything is great. He has saved me between 1500-2000 dollars on this repair work and I cannot thank him enough for his professionalism and over all concern for me as a homeowner. I would highly recommend this company for any concrete work.

1 review Ottawa, ON

Foundation pin repair by polyurethane injection

Steve and his assistant performed this repair on 4 pin sites in a careful and competent manner. But, more than this, he answered all my questions, rendering me much more knowledgeable of this and related topics.

But, there is more:

His original quote was for the procedure needed to address the foundation crack he had expected to find from my description when I contacted him. Having accepted the quote, I had prepared a cheque in that amount. However, when I handed it to him, he glanced at it and immediately said, "This is not what you owe me. We did not find a crack, just 4 pin repairs."

The amount he charged for that was considerably less. He is honest man! I wish him continuing abundant success and recommend his services most highly.

Sherry Whissell from Ottawa
Sherry Whissell from Ottawa

Foundation leak

Just wanted to highly recommend Ardel for any foundation leaks. We had a leak in the spring and within a couple of days walls were down, leak fixed and clean up done!! Great job guys!!

Chris A from Ottawa
Chris A from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Foundation crack repair

Ardel did some excellent work at my house. I had a crack in my foundation and called them up in the evening and they came the next morning! They were fast and very professional. They also left my basement cleaner than when they arrived! I would recommend them to all my friends and family.

Sean S from Ottawa
Sean S from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Foundation wall leak at home

We had Ardel do some work on our home in March 2015. We had just put our house up-for-sale then discovered a leak with the first spring-thaw. We needed a thorough review and a guaranteed fix in order to provide a transferable-warranty to pass onto the future purchasers of our home. Ardel came in on short notice to see the situation, and provide options. They were very knowledgeable, confident, and there was no pressure to make decisions immediately. The morning that they arrived to do the exterior excavation, the ground was still a bit frozen. They were able to hand-dig two spots quite quickly and without much disruption to the side-yard, adjacent to our neighbour. They were very thorough on getting all of the issues repaired. We really appreciate their hard-work and would definitely trust them to do work again if we are ever in a leaky situation again.

Cody Campbell from Ottawa
Cody Campbell from Ottawa

Foundation repair

After a heavy rain this spring my wife noticed a damp spot on our basement rug. I pulled back the carpet and noticed the water appeared to becoming from the foundation wall. Since the wall was finished I went outside to the area and noticed what appeared to be a crack in the foundation. Fearful of the unknown cost associated with foundation issues we did some research online. We called three companies all with A+ BBB ratings and long time in business. One company never called back, the other two set up appointments for a quote. We immediately felt at ease with Chris from Ardel Concrete Services with close to 40 years in business. He explained exactly what was the issue and how to solve it. His team came in on the set date which was a huge plus because we needed time off work to be there. The guys working were polite, clean and explained every step. They even knocked on our door at different stages to allow us to take pictures. The job finished on time, at the quoted price and the property was returned to the previous clean condition.
We highly recommend Ardel Concrete Services

Joe H. from Ottawa
Joe H. from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Foundation Repair, Window Well Installation

Nothing could be more devastating for new home owners than to be hit with a large, unexpected, and absolutely necessary home repair. This is what happened to us when our basement started to take on water during the great winter thaw of 2014. Fortunately, we came across the services of Ardel Concrete Services. We dealt primarily with Steve, who was extremely courteous and took the time to explain the ins and outs of the repair, as well as address any questions I had. Best of all, unlike other contractors that provided quotes, he did not pressure us whatsoever to make a decision on the spot. The quote was quite competitive, but we decided to go with Ardel largely based on the positive vibe we got. That intitution was correct, as the work was completed on time and on cost, with minimal disruption to our daily routines/activities. Their work was backed by a 10-year warranty. I would certainly recommend Ardel to others. This review was written by me and was unsolicited by the company.

Ann Foley from Ottawa
Ann Foley from Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

basement wall leakage

Ardel Concrete was a true delight to deal with. They came recommended and while we had never heard of them from the moment we called and spoke to them we felt confident in their skills. THe job was done on time and in budget and their after sales service was exceptional. THey were great at cleaning up and explaining various aspects of the injection process. I would not hesitate to suggest you consider them.

Grant Yusak in Nepean
Grant Yusak in Nepean
2 reviews Nepean, ON

Fix old crack in foundation

Ardel was very attentive, arrived when they said they would and fixed the foundation crack in the middle of winter, both inside and taking care of an issue with potential buyers.

More about Ardel Concrete Services Inc