Kleen Condition

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
141 Dowling Ave Toronto ON
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Kleen Condition

Ewa in Mississauga

We had mold in the basement in two of our properties. Jose, Irek and the crew did amazing job removing it. We liked timing, quality and the price. Thank you Kleen.

Job Price

Thank you, you are the best. :)

My husband found KleenCondition on line and we took a chance to see if they could help us figure out if we had a mold issue. Irek Rogula came to my house and gave me a free estimate!! He was not only extremely professional, but knowledgeable and helpful. He solved the problem efficiently. Above all, he would not take money for his time or for his advice!? Unheard of!? Best Christmas gift. I just wish we would have called him six months ago!! THANK-YOU so much Irek for your prompt assessment and FREE advice (with only two days before Christmas!!) Love, peace and prosperity to you Irek and your professional company services.
Best wishes for the New Year!

Job Price

Thank you very much! All the best to you and your family :)

Tina in Toronto

I came across this company online after having contacted a few other companies with no success.
I am so glad that they came to my rescue.
Irek is such a professional, but at no time did I feel like I was just talking to someone from a company. He is such a kind soul and really tries to help you. He clarifies everything, gives you his honest response and does an amazing job.
I feel like he goes above and beyond for his customer and is helpful even above duty of taking care of the problem at hand. He has referred me to other companies for other areas of need for my condo.
I really appreciate everything and thank you for such an incredible job.

Job Price

Tina, it was a pleasure to work with you and your mom. Thank you again!

Mohammad in Sarnia

Kleen-Condition provided prompt and professional service at very reasonable cost.
The job for basement area mold removal was professionally done and air cleaned with their filtration system.
I recommend them for any mold removal job.

Job Price

Mohammad that you for kind words. It was a pleasure to work for you.

Kleen Condition

Michael Holley from York

I have been referring Irek to customers because as I see it there are two parts to attics with mold. One get rid of the mold and two, deal with the reason why the mold is there. I know I can count on Irek to leave an attic in good condition.

Job Price

Thank you Michael, it is always pleasure to work with you and be able to benefit from your knowledge and experience.

Joanna in Scarborough

Kleen Condition did a very thorough work in my basement. We had an old mould issue that really got out of hand and seemed to worsen exponentially as the days passed. They completely gutted and scrubbed the mould , and air with a special machine. There is absolutely not a trace of smell anymore and we will be able to re finish the basements soon. I feel so much better and healthier- no more worrying about the future health of my family and potential problems from living with mould. They were fast, professional, safe and I would happily hire them again. In fact- I will be recommending them to my clients with ease and confidence.

Alda from Toronto

I would highly recommend this company to anyone. They were the only company I called in to give an estimate, (not really recommended you should always get a few). I could tell that Erik was honest and trustworthy. He has a great team of friendly and very hard workers. The work was finished in time and in a very orderly manner, and the price was reasonable. I would definitely use them again without question. Thank you Jose you guys were GREAT!!!

Dave from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

What can I say that hasn't already been said? Prompt, thorough, neat, and very professional. They are great and do awesome work at a fair price. I would highly recommend Kleen Condition to anyone. Many thanks to Irek and his team!

Dave,

Thank you very kindly for your hospitality. It was a pleasure to work for you.

Roxana Moretti from Guelph
3 reviews Guelph, ON

My husband and I hired Kleen Condition to remove some mold from the attic in our house. We needed to have the mold removed from the attic as part of a condition to sell the house prior to the closing date.

The staff at Kleen Condition were very courteous and helpful to us to have this mold removal completed.

The day we scheduled for the mold removal, the two technicians were prompt, kind, and were very professional. They did an impeccable job, and they exceeded our expectations.

I must mention that Aleck Bean was particularly helpful and patient with us as the buyers wanted to see visual proof that the mold removal was complete, and I want to thank him personally for his impeccable service to us in this matter.

I would highly recommend Kleen Condition to anyone who needs to have some mold removal complete at their house.

Job Price

Thank you very kindly for this great review. It motivates us to work even harder. We want to thank you for the opportunity and hospitality.

Ian from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Kleen Condition remediated mold that was in my attic. They were prompt, completed the job in one day only, and did solid work. I'd give them at least an eight.

Job Price

thank you for you review!

More about Kleen Condition

Kleen Condition is in business since 1989; we completed literally thousands of mold and asbestos projects of various sizes. We are certified and insured. Our crew is experienced and trained in mold and asbestos removal. Kleen Condition services are provided according to Provincial and Federal regulations. We will complete your ...