Roofing Systems Plus

120 Atlas Ave Toronto ON M6C 3P3
Roofing Systems Plus

Reviews for Roofing Systems Plus

Roof Shingles

During strong windy days, which we had a lot this year, some of my roof shingles came off. I contacted some but they refuse to do it because it was just a small job. Then I happened to see a flyer outside the house and contacted them immediately and spoke to Charlie. He was willing to do the job. I was very happy. They did a good job on the shingles and would recommend them!

KW in Toronto
KW in Toronto

Leaks and Damage After a Year- Need to Have Roof Redone

We had our flat roofs done by Charlie and his team a year ago and are experiencing substantial leaking issues. As a result, we have another company coming to re-do all the work. We had several different roofing companies come to assess the situation and all concluded that corners were cut, materials were used improperly, and several key parts of the installation process were overlooked.

It's a shame that this happened as we trusted Charlie and Roofing Systems Plus and hoped that our investment would last a long time. Unfortunately, this wasn't the case and as a result, I would warn other consumers to avoid this company at all costs.

Shimon in Maple
Shimon in Maple
15 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

DO NOT USE this company. Phones do not answer, work is not done.

Paid $300 in February 2017 to patch the roof and another $100 to fix eavestroughs. Neither work was done. Attempt to reach the company to get money back or job done have failed. Phones do not answer, emails are not replied. I don't know what happened to this company, but it is virtually non-existent. Please, avoid embarrassment and do not use this company.

Vladimir in Toronto
Vladimir in Toronto

roof change

Don't use this company. People are rude. One month after renovation, roof start licking. They don't go to see or repair even that have 10 years warranty. Call them 20 times, and they tell me yes we will come tomorrow, and at the end they never come so I have to use another company to fix there work and will sue them.
Don't use this company.

Shingle roof

Leaks - at least 2. Sloppy work. Drip edge poorly installed. Step flashing was poorly installed on one side of the house. Lines at the eaves are ragged and messy. Ice and water shield not used as agreed. Their main interest was getting the job done as fast as possible.

Ah ..that's not true..and you whomever you are and where ever this job was.. never called us back or this is a spam ..

Lisa in Toronto
Lisa in Toronto

I called for an estimate, Charlie showed up the next day and the estimate was comparable to the other estimates I had received. I went with Charlie because of the good feedback I had received from others in my neighborhood that had their roof done by his company. The job took 3 days, which was completed by which seemed to be an army of workers.
What pleased me most was that I received pictures of the job progress throughout the whole process. My roof looks great and the clean up was perfect.
I would recommend this company to anyone.

Salimah Nasser in Toronto
Salimah Nasser in Toronto

Charlie and his crew came right on time and finished the job in a professional and timely manner. Charlie and his crew were very friendly and knowledgable. I would recommend him to my friends and family and anyone that lives in the beaches area :)

TonyO
TonyO

Roof tune up and eavestrough cleaning

Charles and his guys came around right on time. They went up on the 3rd story roof and found some spots that needed caulking (A piece of flashing had lifted {I already knew this because I had leaks in my porch} and there was a hole where a wire ran into the house). They patched a squirrel hole and cleaned the eaves-troughs. They took away the debris and the full cost was only $300. They were punctual, quick and clean. They didn't recommend other work that supposedly "needed" to be done. I don't think I could have asked for better. Highly recommended.

More about Roofing Systems Plus

ROOFING SYSTEMS PLUS . . . Shingles. . . Flats. . . Repairs. . . . . . 34 years roofing in Toronto/ Durham/ GTA . . . Quality work at affordable prices . . . Free Written Estimates . . . 10 men crew. . Most jobs 1 day ...
Looking for Roofing pros in York?