Cowden and Associates

HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Barrie  >  Cowden and Associates

Reviews for Cowden and Associates

Andrew Frank
1 review Thorold, ON

I needed to have a home inspection done so I called a good friend of mine who is a real estate agent. Scott was the first person he referred, I'm quite thankful that he was. Scott was professional, courteous, knowledgeable and informative. I was extremely pleased with the inspection and the thoroughness with which it was conducted. I left this experience confident that I knew what I was taking on in a home purchase. Scott followed up with me to ensure I understood the 72 page document as well. Nice added touch and a note of a true professional. Thanks to Scott and Cowden and Associates.

Andrew;

Thanks for the kind words. It was a pleasure to meet and work with you on your purchase of a new home. We work hard to provide as complete a picture of the home you're buying as we can and I'm pleased that you got the information you needed to make an informed decision. Best Regards, Scott

Vas Roman from Aurora
1 review Newmarket, ON

We hired Scott Cowden on extremely short notice, and without hesitation, Scott showed up at the property ready to do the home inspection when we needed him to. He was very helpful, he explained every little detail that was relevant to the Home Inspection. Scott was very polite with us, the agents and the tenets. Scott also provided us with a comprehensive report that covered our home inspection, and spent about an hour with me on the phone explaining every last bit of the report. I am extremely satisfied with the service that Scott provided and I would highly recommends Cowden & Associates. Considering I am a first time home-buyer, Scott has provided me with a lot of useful information that I should know. Thank you scott!

Joanna from Lefroy
1 review Lefroy, ON

Scott come to my house in Innisfil and completed the home inspection for me. He was able to come on the day that I needed him to.
He always answers his phone when you call him.

Review has 1 previous version