All Type Paving

Reviews for All Type Paving

Linda from Hamilton
Linda from Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Asphalt removal and new paving

We called this company and Jason was out to quote our job quickly and outlined everything in the contract. We did receive other quotes but decided to go with All Type Paving. They completed the job quickly and the driveway looks amazing. In fact, our neighbours have also commented on what a great job they did. Both owners Jason and Chris were extremely professional and we're very happy with the end result. Highly recommend!

amanda from Mount Hope
amanda from Mount Hope
1 review Hamilton, ON

paving

These men were very trustworthy and friendly to deal with I was very pleased with this company and would definitely use them again. They stuck to there price and there commitment to me even though it was a small job. Very happy one of the owners Elliot great guy to deal with. Thanks so much.

Nick from Hamilton
Nick from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Driveway Resurface

The team that replaced our driveway was great! They welcomed my young son as an audience member (at a safe distance) as he was enthralled by all of the machinery. Each of the employees were always aware of the mess being made and worked to ensure that nothing was left behind. I was especially impressed with the fact that they were honest about the condition of the base of the driveway and that they weren't comfortable surfacing the driveway until it dried out properly. They worked for a few hours to try and get the grading right, but the base wasn't cooperating. If they surfaced it that day, the asphalt would have sunken in and damaged the brand new driveway. Their attention to detail and committment to quality work is commendable. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for some honest, quality work.

Phil from Burlington
Phil from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Driveway Replacement

I had been looking for a company to redo my driveway. I was surprised with the lack of responsiveness to even get someone out for a quote. Based on the reviews at Homestars I gave All Type Paving a call and am I ever glad I did. Jason was out to quote the job the next day and within 48 hours of my original call the work was DONE! Reasonable quote, exceptional turnaround time and the driveway looks fantastic. Would highly recommend! A sincere thank you to Jason and his crew for a job well done.

Lara from Burlington
Lara from Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Driveway Replacement

We were very impressed with All Type Paving from the moment we called for a quote. A very competitive quote was given within 24 hours of calling and work was completed shortly thereafter. Jason was very professional and answered any and all questions or concerns we had about the process. Our driveway looks fantastic and everything was left perfectly when they were finished. We would definitely recommend All Type Paving.

John from Burlington
John from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Driveway Paving

Called for estimate, responded quickly. Crew came and put in new driveway. They were very efficient with little to no mess. I would highly recommend this company for anyone looking to have ashphalt put down.

Andy Schmidt from Hamilton
Andy Schmidt from Hamilton
1 review , ON

Driveway & curbs

The crew showed up on time and didn't leave a mess. I was home while the paving was being done and was happy to see everything was done just like was told it was going to be. With the slight change they made to the slope of my driveway I no longer have any puddles or icy spots. 2 thumbs up for All type paving.

Glad you are pleased with our work. Thank you for choosing All Type Paving.

More about All Type Paving

At All Type Paving, we provide top quality paving and a great customer experience to all types of paving projects, from repairs to major installations. We serve residential and commercial customers in Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Ancaster, Dundas, Stoney Creek and Grimsby. Your new driveway, patio, walkway or parking lot will ...
Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Hamilton?