All Type Paving

Piero from Grimsby
Piero from Grimsby
1 review Grimsby, ON

Re-surface of asphalt driveway

From the minute contacting Jason at All-Type Paving, I knew they were the correct contractor to do the job. I felt very comfortable talking to him, and he arrived the next day to provide a quote. Not only did we go ahead with the quote, but Jason provided two other neighbours pricing and they were on-board as well. Their pricing was very competitive. From the start to the finished product, they delivered a great experience. The driveway looks great and I have no complaints. I would highly recommend All-Type Paving to any group or individual looking to have paving done. Well done guys!

Lisa Ewing from Caledonia
Lisa Ewing from Caledonia
1 review Caledonia, ON

Driveway paving

We recently had our driveway paved and are very happy with the outcome. It looks wonderful! It was not an easy task, but they did a great job in an extremely timely fashion! The team was great. I would definitely recommend them. Thanks guys!

Tanya from Hamilton
Tanya from Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Driveway paving

We can't say enough about Jason and All-Type Paving. After a nightmare experience with a sewer contractor who left the front of our property looking like a war zone, we used All-Type to repair the driveway. They were courteous, professional, quick, and always responsive.
Shortly after the work was done, a large sink hole formed, and we called them back to re-do the work. Jason immediately recognized that there was water under the ground, indicating an improper repair to the underground pipe. To make a very long story short, he talked us through the steps we would have to take to get the job completed properly (nothing to do with paving - just a knowledgable guy helping out a needy client), and stayed on standby to repair the large section that was affected by the second dig.
Tonight, after a year of trying to get our property back together, we finally called Jason to come and look at it again with a view to repairing our driveway once and for all.
He literally still had us programmed into his phone, recognized who we were, took time out of his child's bed time routine to pick up the phone call, and insisted on coming out immediately so that we don't have to wait any longer.

If you need a paving company and someone else offers you a "better" price, think about weighing the options again - we would never use anyone else!

Mike from Hamilton
Mike from Hamilton
4 reviews Burlington, ON

Driveway

Had issues with the driveway cracking seems to be a common theme with this company. I read the reviews but decided to go with them anyways. My driveway is cracking now and calls to the company are not being returned. Wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

Review has 1 previous version
Christina Browne from Grimsby
Christina Browne from Grimsby
4 reviews Burlington, ON

Asphalt Driveway Replacement

We are thrilled with the look of our new driveway and so glad that we chose All Type Paving for the job. We received the quote last fall but waited until spring to book the job as we had to coordinate the replacement of the asphalt with another contractor who was laying stone for us. Jason was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful as I had many questions along the way. The crew showed up today and the end result is fabulous. I would not hesitate to refer All Type Paving!

Rose-Anne
Rose-Anne
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Replace driveway

All Type Paving gave me a quote that was the same as two other quotes I had. I chose them because of their rating on Home Stars. Jason was a pleasure to deal with - friendly, professional and helpful. Chris, the lead person on the job, was also very professional with excellent attention to detail. I would highly recommend All Type Paving.

Joanne from Hamilton
Joanne from Hamilton

Driveway Paving

We are extremely satisfied with the work on our driveway. Jason and his team were very professional and all the work was done in a timely manner. All my questions were answered which made me feel very comfortable with this company and the customer service was at its highest level. I would recommend All Type Paving to everyone requiring paving.

Melissa Hockridge from Hamilton
Melissa Hockridge from Hamilton

Existing Driveway removal, Repaving

Looking to walk away from your paving experience 100% satisfied? Look no further. All Type Paving has exceeded my expectations and made my paving experience a simple, informative and painless transaction.  From my initial quote request to the closing of our transaction, Jason has consistently gone above and beyond to satisfy any questions I threw his way, giving sound advice and working with me to coordinate all aspects of executing the absolute best results possible.

The crew was fantastic! Courteous, and tidy - sure to leave the property in tip top shape after each visit.

I was pleased to experience no issues with touching base regularly with Jason and enjoyed a friendly, professional exchange with every communication.   This certainly speaks volumes on how excellent customer service can have a lasting effect - especially in an industry where referrals are worth their weight in gold.

I will recommend All Type to EVERYONE I know, based on their superior product and outstanding customer service.

I used these reviews to steer me in the right direction - All-Type Paving’s attention to customer satisfaction has not gone unnoticed.

A sincere thank you to Jason and his crew! You go the distance!

Heather from Hamilton
Heather from Hamilton

Driveway Paving

From my first call to All Type Paving I received professional, friendly and courteous service. Jason arrived the day after I called the office and provided a very competitive price explaining the process outlined in the quote and taking time to answer my questions clearly. The crew neatly excavated my single driveway and widened it to a double. The work was completed meticulously, attending to all details. They regraded my driveway to correct an ongoing issue with water accumulation on my garage floor. The new driveway was completed beautifully and I am pleased to say through the rain we've had since, my garage floor is dry! All Type Paving has been a wonderful company to work with and I would highly recommend them. I decided to call them based solely on their Home Stars reviews and I am so glad I did. You will be too!

Josh Hogan from Hamilton
Josh Hogan from Hamilton

Drive Way

HORRIBLE, WORST CONTRACTOR EVER !!!! Driveway cracked down the whole side after 2 months. Now is crumbling and washing away. The owner Elliot came to look at it last September, a year ago. He agreed that it was in pretty rough shape. He said he wanted to let it settle over the winter. Elliiot said to call him in the spring and he would be right out to fix it. Even said that they might just rip up the whole drive way and put down a new one because it could be faster than repairing the crack. I called Elliot back in the spring and he said I was at the top of his list and they would be out in a couple of weeks o fix it. I waited a couple months and tried to contact Elliot again, I have been very polite and patient but now Elliot will not answer his phone or return any of my numerous messages I have left him. I finally got a hold of Jason in July. Jason came to look at and he also acknowledged that there was an issue and they would definitly take care of it, they would be out in a couple of weeks. No show again. Jason would not answer his phone if my number came up, if I called private number or from a different phone he would answer. I have been very polite and patient with Elliot and Jason. This happened 2 months after the driveway was paved. Elliot 100% acknoweledged that there was a problem and he would take care of it. he was even comiing up with possible solutions such as re-paving, sealing, cutting the whole driveway and putting down an interlock or concrete edge to prevent it from cracking again, (which I requested in the first place.) Elliot told me not to worry it would be taken care of. 15 months later, nothing. Obviously I am getting ripped off. I have filed a complaint with the BBB, if the driveway does not get fixed I will be taking Elliot to small claims court. Stay Away from ALL TYPE PAVING.

More about All Type Paving

At All Type Paving, we provide top quality paving and a great customer experience to all types of paving projects, from repairs to major installations. We serve residential and commercial customers in Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Ancaster, Dundas, Stoney Creek and Grimsby. Your new driveway, patio, walkway or parking lot will ...
Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Hamilton?