All Type Paving

Jill in Stoney Creek
Jill in Stoney Creek
1 review Hamilton, ON

Regrade driveway

All of the staff from All Type Paving are professional, skilled and efficient. After calling for a quote, the job was booked and completed quickly. I am thrilled with my new driveway. Would recommend this company!!

Trevor in Hamilton
Trevor in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Driveway Replacement

I can't say enough about Alltype Paving, I hired them a few years ago it replace my eyesore of a driveway which still looks like new today.
They provided me with a written quote and a time in which they could replace my driveway which was by far a better deal then the other quotes and time lines I had received.
"My driveway turned out so nice my neighbor hired Alltype Paving to replace his driveway as well" and it has stood the test of time with no issues.
They provided professional and knowledgeable staff to address all my questions and the final results speak for Alltype Paving as a company. Thanks for the great job, I will continue to recommend you to all my family and friends.

MA in Toronto
MA in Toronto

Driveway

I bought an older home with sunken driveway. All Type Paving dug out the old drive & put in a new one. Very professional & competitively priced. They even gave me recommendations to extend the life of the drive going forward.

AJT from Burlington in Burlington
AJT from Burlington in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Driveway paving

The existing driveway was 30 years old and needed complete removal and replacement in August. The finished driveway looks excellent, with a nice slope from garage to street. The job was very clean, no mess. The driveway has over-wintered well, no cracks. We are very pleased. Good value, good job.

Driveway Repayment

I had my residential driveway repaved. The quote provided was reasonable and inline with other competitors. Initially, I was pleased with the work performed. I now have some cracks in the driveway and I inquired about warranty service within the warranty period and never heard back. I guess the grade of C- according to the Better Business Bureau is well founded. The previous reviewer couldn't have said it better. The warranty isn't worth the paper that it is printed on.

mike from Hamilton
mike from Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Driveway

The guaranteed is not worth the paper it's printed on. Cracks started forming a month after the driveway was put down and attempts to contact all type paving have not been returned. They said they'd be by Friday to look at it but didn't even come over. Phoned twice and emailed multiple times but no response. If you are looking to get any work done AVOID AKL TYPE PAVING AT ALL.

c from Hamilton
c from Hamilton
5 reviews Hamilton, ON

Driveway

All type paving did my driveway about a year ago.
During the spring many cracks started to appear.
Now they are large enough to cause me concern, and there are a lot of them.
I had the salesperson (I wanted one of the owners) come by and look at the cracks, he said he will speak with the owner about the cracks. It's been a while and haven't heard from him.
I hope I didn't waste thousands of dollars with this company if I have to call another paving company to rip up the old(new) driveway.
In this economy these guys are not treating me very well.
All I can recommend is people should look at other companies also.

Dan K.
Dan K.
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Driveway Paving

Jason was quick to get back to me with a written quote. Best price by far for my asphalt driveway to be removed and redone. Once I gave them the go-ahead they were there within 2 days for removal and gravel. 4 days later paving was done. Finished product looks great and has a 1 year warranty as well! These guys are quick, efficient, professional, and fairly priced, what more could you want?

Thank you for your review and keep us in mind next year at this time to have it sealed. Enjoy your new driveway.
Jason.

Sheila from Mississauga
Sheila from Mississauga

Driveway Sealing

My daughter who lives in Burlington recently had her driveway replaced and was pleased with the workmanship and customer service that Jason and the crew from All Type Paving had given. Since I needed my driveway sealed I asked for a referral. I did not realize that this company serviced the Burlington/Hamilton area; so living in Mississauga was out of their territory. I found out that there are no traffic jams going that extra mile. They went out of their way to do my driveway at the time designated. My partner, a retired builder was impressed with the not only the quality and neatness of their work but amazed at the equipment and pride of a neat truck. Because we had a great referral from my daughter, we noticed the professionalism and cheerful disposition of deserving, successful men. I believe that this company knows, understands and appreciates their customer; therefore, the product sells itself. Making just one happy customer happy proves more valuable than spending thousands on advertising. We appreciate …….. going above and beyond to exceed the expectation of another happy customer.

Kim McPhee from Burlington
Kim McPhee from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Driveway Extension/Re-Paving

I was looking for a company to do an extension to my existing driveway which was a small job so I knew I might have a challenge in finding one that would do it. Prior to calling All Type Paving, I could not get someone to come and make an assessment. Jason arrived within 24 hours of placing the call and was extremely helpful in giving me advice and offering suggestions on what could be done to enhance the curb appeal while giving me the increased functionality that I was looking for. I was very pleased with his quotation; pricing was very reasonable. Today the job was completed and I am very happy with the results. Jason and his team were very professional, courteous and friendly. Exceptional customer service is obviously top of mind for All Type Paving and they come highly recommended by me to do quality work within the agreed upon timeline as well as on budget.

More about All Type Paving

At All Type Paving, we provide top quality paving and a great customer experience to all types of paving projects, from repairs to major installations. We serve residential and commercial customers in Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Ancaster, Dundas, Stoney Creek and Grimsby. Your new driveway, patio, walkway or parking lot will ...
Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Hamilton?