All Type Paving

Paving Contractors
Hamilton ON L8E 3C4
HomeStars  >  Paving Contractors in Hamilton  >  All Type Paving  >  They did a quality job!
carterlen7 in Dundas
carterlen7 in Dundas
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

They did a quality job!

I tendered quotes from approximately 6 different paving companies and finally decided to go with All Type Paving to lay down an asphalt driveway at our home. They were competitively priced and from the reviews I read on-line I felt satisfied that they would do a high quality job and they did. Chris was professional, knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with, as was the crew that accompanied him during the grading process and later again to do the paving.

The only hiccup we experienced was that they are not set-up to take credit card payments unless you drive out to a shop in Stoney Creek to personally present your credit card. So if you consider using a credit card you may want to discuss payment terms with them upfront.

Other than that minor incident, I can say that we are very happy with the excellent quality of service and work we received and I have already recommended All Type Paving to a few of my neighbours and friends