All Type Paving

Reviews for All Type Paving

Mario in Toronto
Mario in Toronto

2050 Speers Road Driveway

My special thanks at All Type Paving Company for the great job they did on my property and my joint neighbor at 2050 Speers Road Oakville.They removed all the old asphalts,regrade and put new asphalts.They worked on time,no material shortages and the price was so reasonable.If I know somebody who need this kind of job,I will highly recommend this company.Again,my heartiest thanks to Cris and the rest of the team.

carterlen7 in Dundas
carterlen7 in Dundas
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

They did a quality job!

I tendered quotes from approximately 6 different paving companies and finally decided to go with All Type Paving to lay down an asphalt driveway at our home. They were competitively priced and from the reviews I read on-line I felt satisfied that they would do a high quality job and they did. Chris was professional, knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with, as was the crew that accompanied him during the grading process and later again to do the paving.

The only hiccup we experienced was that they are not set-up to take credit card payments unless you drive out to a shop in Stoney Creek to personally present your credit card. So if you consider using a credit card you may want to discuss payment terms with them upfront.

Other than that minor incident, I can say that we are very happy with the excellent quality of service and work we received and I have already recommended All Type Paving to a few of my neighbours and friends

Great job!

All Type Paving did a fantastic job on our new driveway. Chris and his crew dug up our old driveway, doubled the size and edged it in stone. It looks like new even a year later! They were professional and courteous and clean. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting their driveway paved.

Sheila in Stoney Creek
Sheila in Stoney Creek

Fix my new driveway!

I am still waiting for repairs to my new driveway, it seems to have cracked in the middle! This has gone on since April 23 2015 , when we had a new driveway put in, now no one wants to come and fix the crack, which means a whole new driveway...ha, maybe it's because I don't owe any money for the first one, or they would have been hear in a flash! I have called, left messages, talk to Chris, and still no date or time for a redo! All type paving is by far is the worst experience I have had with any business in my life! It all started in April 23 2015, we signed up for a new driveway, did the job, driveway cracked, called Aug 8th 2016 said I was on his list of repairs, never heard from him, called, messaged, same thing answering machine, or his phone that he never answers! I have threatened to take him to court, all he was worried about was the message I posted here, which I can't find now! We finally got him to show up just 2 days before Halloween to rip up the cracked driveway. I waited almost 3 weeks before we tried phoning and texting him again, we heard back after this and repaved the driveway November 18 2016. I was told Friday afternoon, they came first thing Friday morning, never spoke to us,never said sorry for the wait or even a simple hello, he came and went without even telling us how long to stay off it or when he would be back to redo the top coat in one years time! I will never recommend this company to anyone, all my neighbors have ask what happened and who did it, and said the same,they will never use this company! These people really need a lesson in customer service, but I,m positive it won't happen! So now we wait to see if this works and doesn't crack, if it does we will not go through this again!

Review has 1 previous version

The driveway had sunk around the water shut off valve which i thought may have been a broken water line but the customer said no no its your fault. We tried to make it right and agreed to repave the driveway. During the excavation we noticed the water shut off valve was broken. The customer told the foreman that he would get the city to fix the valve. As we waited for a response on the valve to be fixed the customer called and left a rude message saying "come fix my driveway i'm tired of this crap" this followed by her husband's message the next day saying come fix my driveway your time is running out. We then scheduled them in on a Friday to pave showing up with equipment and material only to find the water shut off valve not fixed. I personally spoke with the husband about the valve and he said just pave over it. So her saying that we never spoke to them is a lie. We did hold true to our word that the work is guaranteed and redid the driveway free of charge.

DW in Oakville
DW in Oakville

Accomodating!

Just completed a major exterior reno with All Type finishing off a new driveway for us. Elliott and his crew were respectful, responsive, and accomodating throughout the process. Answering my wifes many questions, changing dates as required by us, and showing up when expected completing the job efficently and timely. Minimal to no headaches throughout the process. Very pleased with the experience, will def use this company again.

Driveway Paving

We are very pleased with the work that was done on our drive way. Attention to details was excellent, waiting for our driveway to dry out before laying asphalt. Elliot and his workers were courteous, and respectful of our property. Their work was very neat and tidy. They kept their word. They went beyond and above the call of what was expected. Elliot was very transparent in his business dealings with us. I highly recommend this company.

Jill in Stoney Creek
Jill in Stoney Creek

Regrade driveway

All of the staff from All Type Paving are professional, skilled and efficient. After calling for a quote, the job was booked and completed quickly. I am thrilled with my new driveway. Would recommend this company!!

Trevor in Hamilton
Trevor in Hamilton

Driveway Replacement

I can't say enough about Alltype Paving, I hired them a few years ago it replace my eyesore of a driveway which still looks like new today.
They provided me with a written quote and a time in which they could replace my driveway which was by far a better deal then the other quotes and time lines I had received.
"My driveway turned out so nice my neighbor hired Alltype Paving to replace his driveway as well" and it has stood the test of time with no issues.
They provided professional and knowledgeable staff to address all my questions and the final results speak for Alltype Paving as a company. Thanks for the great job, I will continue to recommend you to all my family and friends.

MA in Toronto
MA in Toronto

Driveway

I bought an older home with sunken driveway. All Type Paving dug out the old drive & put in a new one. Very professional & competitively priced. They even gave me recommendations to extend the life of the drive going forward.

AJT from Burlington in Burlington
AJT from Burlington in Burlington

Driveway paving

The existing driveway was 30 years old and needed complete removal and replacement in August. The finished driveway looks excellent, with a nice slope from garage to street. The job was very clean, no mess. The driveway has over-wintered well, no cracks. We are very pleased. Good value, good job.

More about All Type Paving

At All Type Paving, we provide top quality paving and a great customer experience to all types of paving projects, from repairs to major installations. We serve residential and commercial customers in Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Ancaster, Dundas, Stoney Creek and Grimsby. Your new driveway, patio, walkway or parking lot will ...