Alpha Tech Garage Doors

Reviews for Alpha Tech Garage Doors

terradonovan in Markham
terradonovan in Markham

Serviced 5 garage doors

We had rust on two of our door runners as well as missing weather stripping - chipmunks had chewed through it on one door. Jack fixed all these issues and went above and beyond to replace a faulty door opener that we didn't even realize wasn't working properly as we never used it but had noticed that it would randomly open. He also replaced decorative hardware on the outside of 2 doors that as also rusty. We had a hard time finding someone to come out to fix the doors. With Covid, people were busy or wouldn't want to come onsite to assess the problems. Jack, not only showed up, but showed on time for the quote and again to repair the problems. He was courteous and reasonably priced. We would not hesitate to use him again.

Ken MacKinnon from Toronto
Ken MacKinnon from Toronto

Garage Door and Opener

I would highly recommend Alpha-Tech Garage Doors. Jack was professional and attentive from quotation through installation. He was very efficient during installation and did a thorough clean up of his work area.

Winston L from Markham
Winston L from Markham

Garage Replacement

December 5, 2016
This is the 3rd time that we called on Alpha Tech to service our garage door. We had to replace it, which was recommended a few years back and the company never pressured us to do so. However, when the tension spring broke this time, Jack repaired it so that we could still use it temporarily until the replacement door arrived. He did not charge us for the initial service call of $120.00 which he quoted me on the phone. From my past experience, other companies will certainly charge you for the first service call in addition to the subsequent installation fee.
The installation was done professionally on the weekend and on time without any issues at all. The workmanship is excellent! I would highly recommend this company to anyone. Great job Jack!
WTL

Kevel in Richmond hill
Kevel in Richmond hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Garage door replacement

Replaced my builder garage door after close to 20 yrs. The doors are beautifully installed. And Jack kept the area so clean. He was very patient and professional and paid attention to details on the insulation. Very pleased with the result!

Konstantine S from Mississauga
Konstantine S from Mississauga
3 reviews Scarborough, ON

new garage door opener installation

I had an existing garage door opener at my home but until this winter I rarely used it. However this winter I began parking my car in the garage and after a month the existing garage door opener motor burned out.I went and bought a new one at Lowe's and thought I could install it myself, unfortunately due to the
Complexity, tools and time required I realized I better have a proffesional handle it. A friend reffered me to Alpha Tech and I set up an appointment. The installer Jack arrived on the date an time they had specified and was very proffesional in the way they completed the installation , answered my questions and explained simple tips for related maintenance.I

More about Alpha Tech Garage Doors

Alpha Tech Garage Doors provides residents of Markham, Richmond Hill and the GTA superior service, sales and installations of Garage Doors and Garage door openers. They give your home and car the new garage door it deserves.
Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Markham?