Alpha-Tech Garage Doors

127 Majestic Drive
Markham
L6C2E9

December 5, 2016
This is the 3rd time that we called on Alpha Tech to service our garage door. We had to replace it, which was recommended a few years back and the company never pressured us to do so. However, when the tension spring broke this time, Jack repaired it so that we could still use it temporarily until the replacement door arrived. He did not charge us for the initial service call of $120.00 which he quoted me on the phone. From my past experience, other companies will certainly charge you for the first service call in addition to the subsequent installation fee.
The installation was done professionally on the weekend and on time without any issues at all. The workmanship is excellent! I would highly recommend this company to anyone. Great job Jack!
WTL

Kevel in Richmond hill
Kevel in Richmond hill
2 reviews RICHMOND HILL, ON

Garage door replacement

Replaced my builder garage door after close to 20 yrs. The doors are beautifully installed. And Jack kept the area so clean. He was very patient and professional and paid attention to details on the insulation. Very pleased with the result!

Konstantine S from Mississauga
Konstantine S from Mississauga
3 reviews Scarborough, ON

new garage door opener installation

I had an existing garage door opener at my home but until this winter I rarely used it. However this winter I began parking my car in the garage and after a month the existing garage door opener motor burned out.I went and bought a new one at Lowe's and thought I could install it myself, unfortunately due to the
Complexity, tools and time required I realized I better have a proffesional handle it. A friend reffered me to Alpha Tech and I set up an appointment. The installer Jack arrived on the date an time they had specified and was very proffesional in the way they completed the installation , answered my questions and explained simple tips for related maintenance.I

More about Alpha-Tech Garage Doors

Alpha Tech Garage Doors provides residents of Markham, Richmond Hill and the GTA superior service, sales and installations of Garage Doors and Garage door openers. They give your home and car the new garage door it deserves.