Sparah residential cleaning

House & Apartment Cleaning
Edmonton AB T6H2M7
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Edmonton  >  Sparah residential cleaning

Review for Sparah residential cleaning

amy archibald from Blackfalds
1 review Blackfalds, AB

They came and professionally cleaned the house after I had it painted. They did a great job cleaning top to bottom and cleaning up the mess the painters left. All the floors and floor boards were done great. I would definitely hire them for spring cleaning next year. Totally worth the money for the time I saved from cleaning myself.

More about Sparah residential cleaning

Refresh your life! Refresh your house! We vacuum sweep and dust your living/ dining rooms, bedrooms and more! We scrub/ deep clean your kitchens and washrooms. No Job too Unique.