Canada's Gardenland

Nina from ??????????
Nina from ??????????
2 reviews ??? ???????, ON

Concrete pathway replacement

My neighbour and I decided to replace a concrete pathway in between our houses. We hired Canada's Gardenland for this job. I was suprised with the professionalism of the team not only they were time efficient, but also very hard working and best-result-oriented guys. In one day we got the pathway, we wanted. Excellent job!

Thank you Nina!--Ayrat
Concrete Pathway

Neymar from ??????????
Neymar from ??????????
1 review ????-????, ON

stairs in front of the house

I did a renovation in my Mom's house and needed somebody to change concrete stairs in front of the house. I found Canada's Gardenland at Homestars, i called and booked a free estimate. After the companys representative came and gave me a price, I emidiately agreed for a service. Canada's Gardenland team came on saturday, they poured new concrete steps and coated them with flagstone. The work was done in two days. My mother and I are very satisfied with the end result.

Thank you! We really do our best to make the repairs as invisible as possible. -Ayrat
Stairs

Maria from Toronto
Maria from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Front yard renovation

This year, we decided to renovate our frontyard. We contacted Canada's
Gardenland for a free estimate. After a detailed plan and price were
offered, we agreed for the service. This job was completed in 2 days. And
now, our family enjoys new beatiful beige frontyard. Thanks for a good job'!

Thanks Maria! for the feedback

Ekaterina from ??????????
Ekaterina from ??????????
1 review ????????, ON

Landscaping lights

My experience with this company is very positive. Even though, I had them only for landscaping lights installation. I am completely satisfied with the result i got for the price I paid.

Timmy from ??????????
Timmy from ??????????
1 review ??? ???????, ON

Retaining wall

My husband hired Canada's Gardenland to build a retaining wall in the front yard. The total length of it was approx 65 lft. The company offered us a veriety of stones that could be used, and but we didnt choose in between two, so Ayrat brougth us two samples of the two stones and definatelly, made it easier for us to pick. The work was completed in time, and the price mached the quality. We are very satisfied with the service. Thanks Canada's gardenland.

Thanks Timma! We are always pushing for good, fast communication. Glad we were successful for you--Ayrat.
Retaining Wall

Mahsa from North York
Mahsa from North York
1 review North York, ON

Driveway

The guys working at Canada's Gardenland did an amazing job at my drive way.. I have had other componies that have done services for me but by far this has been the best experience.
Also the pricing is pretty reasonable. You definitly
get ur money's worth!
Thank you for my awesome driveway.

Thanks Masha! Responsiveness is something that we are constantly trying to improve upon, so it's great to hear this kind of feedback. --Ayrat.
Interlocking Stone

Kate from ??????????
Kate from ??????????
1 review ????-????, ON

fence,small patio,and to cut lawn

We found Canada's Gardenland on homestars and discovered a friend's very positive review. We hired Ayrat to build new fence,small patio,and to cut our lawn and he did fabulous job. He was punctual, always helpful when we had questions and his price was reasonable. He also put mulch in our garden for us. We had a very positive experience working with Ayrat and his team. We highly recommend this company. Thanks

Thanks Kate! Thanks for the feedback--Ayrat.
Interlocking stone

Donald Smith from Toronto
Donald Smith from Toronto
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

re-cut flowerbeds, new sod, mulch

Ayrat and crew did a very good job cleaning up and reconfiguring the garden in my backyard. They responded quickly, did exactly what I wanted done, did it well and actually really quickly. I would recommend them to anyone looking for good work at a good price.

More about Canada's Gardenland

Canada’s Gardenland is a leading domestic landscape construction and maintenance service provider in the Greater Toronto area. Our team of lawn specialists utilizes their knowledge of lawn science and their skills of artistic application to create the perfect look for your specific landscaping scenario. We understand that each property and client taste is different so we work diligently with you and your surroundings to tailor the best approach for meeting those needs. Canada’s Gardenland has both the tools and the experience available to help you bring your landscaping dream to life.
Canada’s Gardenland designs, creates, maintains and provides tools for domestic landscaping projects in the Greater Toronto area. Both artistic landscaping skills and applied lawn science is utilized in order to achieve the perfect atmosphere and our professional team works closely with clients to ensure that projects meet specific needs and requirements.

Proper landscaping requires the application of various aspects in order to make your property look its best. Therefore, Canada’s Gardenland first helps with the design and creation of the right landscaping techniques that complement the natural lay of land as well as any man-made structures on the premises. We also offer a variety of interlocking stone techniques that provide landscaping accents through beautifully designed and applied walkways, driveways and patios.

We can also apply creative outdoor lighting effects so that your landscape is transformed into a stunning sight of beauty after dark and provides safety to those visiting after hours. Quality landscaping maintenance is also offered through sod fertilization, trimming, grooming, replanting and cleaning so that your property always looks its best.

Landscape Contractors & Designers, Interlocking Stone, Decks, and Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
landscaping, interlocking, hardscape, stonework, woodwork, decks, fences, pergolas, railings, gazebos, composite decks, PVC decking, glass railings
Our landscaping, pools and deck building services are offered throughout the greater Toronto area especially to Toronto, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Markham, Thornhill and Maple. call us today for a free onsite consultation.
Best way stone, Unilock, Stone Link, Permacon, Techo-block, etc.
simple: 1. QUALITY without compromise. We design and create the project as a reflection of your wishes & lifestyle. With many years and hundreds of jobs we have created a wide variety of projects.
Landscaping: interlocking, flagstone, stone, steps, walkway, driveway, retaining walls,patio,build,stone veneer. Maintenance: sod, grass, trees, back yard, planting, design, soil, preparation, grading, install, residential-commercial, clean up. Lightening:patio,walkway,driveway,backyard,steps.
2010