Canada's Gardenland

Owner/Manager
Ayrat Sadykov [Full profile]

Reviews for Canada's Gardenland

Zoran - Bloor West Village

We were very happy with the work Ayrat did in our backyard - he put new sod and some river stone at the edges. Work was done in a neat manner, on time and the price was reasonable. We would recommend them.

Gulnara from North York
1 review North York, ON

Ayrat and his team have done a patio and new sod for me. I'm very satisfied with the result! The work was done professional in every aspect and the price was competitive. I would definitely recommend this company because the quality of work is quite high. Canada's Gardenland is a good choise if you want a great service for a reasonable price.

Alex from ??????????
2 reviews ????-????, ON

Canada's Gardenland,the best service I have seen in a long time,great job. We are very pleased with the work that you did for us. Clean up was impressive, new sod amazing! Big thanks Ayrat team. We would recommend you to anyone who was looking for any type of landscaping services. All the best

Maxim from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

The Gardenland team do quality work, and are responsive, efficient, and reasonably priced. I've hired them to do extensive yard cleanup work (weeding, pruning, tilling and re-seeding my lawn). They responded right away to my inquiry, stopped at my house to give me a same-day estimate, and completed the work within a couple days of first contacting them. It could be possible to find a cheaper service, but the quality just wouldn't be the same. I have no hesitation in recommending Gardenland company, and will continue to hire them again for my thorough yard cleanup needs.

Kseniia Fesenko from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

I want to express my acknowledgement to Canada's Gardenland team for the work they did at my backyard. This guys are really dedicated to their job. In no time, they turned my backyard full of mess in a beautiful tidy place that I enjoy looking at now. If you are looking for somebody to refresh sod, to spread mulch, to replant flowers and trees, and to give your place an impression of constantly being taken care of, you definitely have to go with Canada's Gardenland!
Thank you, guys, once again!

More about Canada's Gardenland

Canada’s Gardenland is a leading domestic landscape construction and maintenance service provider in the Greater Toronto area. Our team of lawn specialists utilizes their knowledge of lawn science and their skills of artistic application to create the perfect look for your specific landscaping scenario. We understand that each property and client taste is different so we work diligently with you and your surroundings to tailor the best approach for meeting those needs. Canada’s Gardenland has both the tools and the experience available to help you bring your landscaping dream to life.
Canada’s Gardenland designs, creates, maintains and provides tools for domestic landscaping projects in the Greater Toronto area. Both artistic landscaping skills and applied lawn science is utilized in order to achieve the perfect atmosphere and our professional team works closely with clients to ensure that projects meet specific needs and requirements.

Proper landscaping requires the application of various aspects in order to make your property look its best. Therefore, Canada’s Gardenland first helps with the design and creation of the right landscaping techniques that complement the natural lay of land as well as any man-made structures on the premises. We also offer a variety of interlocking stone techniques that provide landscaping accents through beautifully designed and applied walkways, driveways and patios.

We can also apply creative outdoor lighting effects so that your landscape is transformed into a stunning sight of beauty after dark and provides safety to those visiting after hours. Quality landscaping maintenance is also offered through sod fertilization, trimming, grooming, replanting and cleaning so that your property always looks its best.

Landscape Contractors & Designers, Concrete Contractors, Interlocking Stone, and Decks
Natural, or natural-looking stone, is a popular selection for outdoor landscaping projects. The trend of using stonework for walkways, driveways and patios has excelled for several good reasons. Stone provides a number of advantages over concrete or gravel such asvariety, durability and low maintenance. It also adds a distinct and almost magical look to the landscape as well as increases the value of your home. There are a wide variety of looks that can be achieved by using natural, or natural-looking, stones. First of all, they come in a broad selection of colors, shapes, textures and sizes. They can also be placed in a tight interlocking fashion which prevents grass and weeds from growing through, or they can be loosely interlocked with joints filled with sand or pebbles, or allowed to fill with grass. If you
Best way stone, Unilock, Stone Link, Permacon, Techo-block, etc.
All styles
Landscaping: interlocking, flagstone, stone, steps, walkway, driveway, retaining walls,patio,build,stone veneer. Maintenance: sod, grass, trees, back yard, planting, design, soil, preparation, grading, install, residential-commercial, clean up. Lightening:patio,walkway,driveway,backyard,steps.
2010