Canada's Gardenland

RF from Etobicoke
RF from Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Landscaping

We had Ayrat replace a row of cedars in our back yard and clean up a messy strip of garden on the side of our house with a weed barrier covered by river rock. He arrived when he said he would, worked hard and quickly, and did a thorough clean-up. Overall they did an excellent job.

Karen from Toronto
Karen from Toronto

Planting of shrubs, resod grass, front garden tidy

Our small front yard was neglected and untidy with weeds in the lawn, a dead cedar tree and untidy verge. Ayrat from Canda's Gardenland dug up the front lawn and verge strip and replaced with sod, planted new cedar and lovely hydrangeas in front of porch, placed bark around existing tree in lawn, as well as a general tidy up. He was professional, courteous, hardworking and did a wonderful job. We are delighted with the result and would definitely employ his services again.

Zoran - Bloor West Village
Zoran - Bloor West Village

new sod

We were very happy with the work Ayrat did in our backyard - he put new sod and some river stone at the edges. Work was done in a neat manner, on time and the price was reasonable. We would recommend them.

Gulnara from North York
Gulnara from North York
1 review North York, ON

patio, new sod

Ayrat and his team have done a patio and new sod for me. I'm very satisfied with the result! The work was done professional in every aspect and the price was competitive. I would definitely recommend this company because the quality of work is quite high. Canada's Gardenland is a good choise if you want a great service for a reasonable price.

Alex from ??????????
Alex from ??????????
2 reviews North York, ON

Clean up,sod

Canada's Gardenland,the best service I have seen in a long time,great job. We are very pleased with the work that you did for us. Clean up was impressive, new sod amazing! Big thanks Ayrat team. We would recommend you to anyone who was looking for any type of landscaping services. All the best

Maxim from Richmond Hill
Maxim from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Cleaning up backyard

The Gardenland team do quality work, and are responsive, efficient, and reasonably priced. I've hired them to do extensive yard cleanup work (weeding, pruning, tilling and re-seeding my lawn). They responded right away to my inquiry, stopped at my house to give me a same-day estimate, and completed the work within a couple days of first contacting them. It could be possible to find a cheaper service, but the quality just wouldn't be the same. I have no hesitation in recommending Gardenland company, and will continue to hire them again for my thorough yard cleanup needs.

Kseniia Fesenko from Scarborough
Kseniia Fesenko from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Spring Clean-up

I want to express my acknowledgement to Canada's Gardenland team for the work they did at my backyard. This guys are really dedicated to their job. In no time, they turned my backyard full of mess in a beautiful tidy place that I enjoy looking at now. If you are looking for somebody to refresh sod, to spread mulch, to replant flowers and trees, and to give your place an impression of constantly being taken care of, you definitely have to go with Canada's Gardenland!
Thank you, guys, once again!

More about Canada's Gardenland

Canada’s Gardenland is a leading domestic landscape construction and maintenance service provider in the Greater Toronto area. Our team of lawn specialists utilizes their knowledge of lawn science and their skills of artistic application to create the perfect look for your specific landscaping scenario. We understand that each property and client taste is different so we work diligently with you and your surroundings to tailor the best approach for meeting those needs. Canada’s Gardenland has both the tools and the experience available to help you bring your landscaping dream to life.
Canada’s Gardenland designs, creates, maintains and provides tools for domestic landscaping projects in the Greater Toronto area. Both artistic landscaping skills and applied lawn science is utilized in order to achieve the perfect atmosphere and our professional team works closely with clients to ensure that projects meet specific needs and requirements.

Proper landscaping requires the application of various aspects in order to make your property look its best. Therefore, Canada’s Gardenland first helps with the design and creation of the right landscaping techniques that complement the natural lay of land as well as any man-made structures on the premises. We also offer a variety of interlocking stone techniques that provide landscaping accents through beautifully designed and applied walkways, driveways and patios.

We can also apply creative outdoor lighting effects so that your landscape is transformed into a stunning sight of beauty after dark and provides safety to those visiting after hours. Quality landscaping maintenance is also offered through sod fertilization, trimming, grooming, replanting and cleaning so that your property always looks its best.

Landscape Contractors & Designers, Interlocking Stone, Decks, and Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
landscaping, interlocking, hardscape, stonework, woodwork, decks, fences, pergolas, railings, gazebos, composite decks, PVC decking, glass railings
Our landscaping, pools and deck building services are offered throughout the greater Toronto area especially to Toronto, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Markham, Thornhill and Maple. call us today for a free onsite consultation.
Best way stone, Unilock, Stone Link, Permacon, Techo-block, etc.
simple: 1. QUALITY without compromise. We design and create the project as a reflection of your wishes & lifestyle. With many years and hundreds of jobs we have created a wide variety of projects.
Landscaping: interlocking, flagstone, stone, steps, walkway, driveway, retaining walls,patio,build,stone veneer. Maintenance: sod, grass, trees, back yard, planting, design, soil, preparation, grading, install, residential-commercial, clean up. Lightening:patio,walkway,driveway,backyard,steps.
2010