The Mattress Discounter

Satisfied Customer in Burlington
Satisfied Customer in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Double Dream Star Mattress Set

Mattress Discounter provides great customer service and they really honour their warranties. The mattresses are comfortable and they sell great pillows, too. They went out of their way to make sure that I was satisfied with their products.

Gosh thanks so much for the review I'm glad we could be of help! Don't forget to get your 8 hours of sleep every night on a Mattress Discounter Mattress!

Ra in Oakville
Ra in Oakville

Mattress purchase

This store location is very compact but has a good selection of various types of mattresses. The store owner is very helpful. We were pleased with our purchase and would recommend this location if you are looking for a mattress. The prices were very competitive compared to other stores.

Sue from Mount Albert
Sue from Mount Albert

6.3/10

New mattress and box spring

They should have had some way for customers to pay for the product. Now I have to go out of my way and go to their bank and make the payment. I don't like to deal this way.

Hi really sorry for the inconvenience but that was when we were just starting out. We are fully able to accept any payments now but thanks for your patients on that I hope your mattress is still great and we now carry Therapedic mattresses and they are great! Hope to see you In the store again soon.