Locksmith Care

Reviews for Locksmith Care

Nicole in East york
Nicole in East york

Changed keypad on door

We called Locksmith Care and spoke to Dimitri regarding changing the keypad on our door that was malfunctioning. He answered the phone right away and gave us great advice. He was very honest and accomomodating, which we greatly appreciated. When Dimitri came for the service call he was on time, very polite and friendly, and did the job quickly. We will be using his services again in the future and highly recommend him to others.

Thank you very much Nicole for your review.

hanwong from Toronto
hanwong from Toronto

Dead Deadbolt

Dimitar is a total professional. From response time to my query, to arriving early for the job and going the extra mile to re secure part of the door lock that wasn't the job. My deadbolt could not lock from the inside, so he replaced it within a half hour. I will recommend Dimitar and co.

Thank you very much for your review. I will be more then happy to help you again if you need locksmith service again.

Impressive Service

We had two locksets (front and back doors) that broke down at the same time, putting us in a bind. Dimitri was able to come within an hour and fixed both sets quickly, including one that a previous locksmith had glanced at and declared unfixable! He's knowledgeable (explaining his work as he went) and friendly and his pricing is fair. We're very glad to have found Dimitri and would happily recommend him.

Thank you very much for that wonderful review. I will be happy to help you again if you need lock repaired or locks rekey.

Very Professional

Dimitar came within a couple of hours of my call that I had a broken key stuck in my front door lock. He retrieved the broken key promptly but then observed that the lock was very difficult to use. He changed the lock to a better one. My other house locks were all lacking keys and did not operate well, either. He changed them all to better brands, including one that was only available to the profession. He worked very quickly and charged me exactly what he quoted. I found him to be friendly and approachable. I now feel much more secure in my home! Thanks, Dimitar!

Thank you very much for that wonderful review. Glad you are happy with our locksmith service and the lock installation. We will be happy to help you again when you need your lock changed or rekey.

Kate Mallett-Thomas from East York
Kate Mallett-Thomas from East York

Quick and Efficient!

Dimitar was on time, was approachable, made cost saving recommendations and charged me what he quoted. I was very happy with his service and would recommend him to anyone needing locksmith expertise.
Kate from East York

Thank you very much Kate for your review.

Aidan
Aidan

Replacing & intalling locks

We were extremely happy with Dimitri's quick and competent work. He was very responsive from our first phone call, was able to coordinate his schedule to fit with our timing, and did great work to replace a couple of locks and install a new one in a door that didn't previously have one. We'd be happy to recommend Locksmith Care to anyone looking for a locksmith.

Thank you Aidan for your review. I will be happy to help you again if you need your locks to be rekey or you need locks changed. Thanks again.

The Best Service in Town

My apartment had been extensively vandalized ,so Dimiti recommended a better Quality of Lock . He came on time , did a great job , and was very professional and courteous .That is rare these days . I very grateful
for the added peace of mind and security . Many thanks .

Thank you very much for your review.

Replace lock on client door

I had a client's lock break while she was away and it needed replacement immediately. Dimitar called back promptly and gave me an estimate unlike the 5 other companies I called before finding Dimitar. He called when he thought he might be running a little late and actually arrived right on time. Fast service, quick reliable work and clean up. Very satisfied with his service and he will be the first I call in the future. Happy to pass on his name to colleagues.

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. I will be more than happy to help you again when you need a Locksmith.

Tanya Platt from Toronto
Tanya Platt from Toronto

Stellar Service All Round

Service doesn't get better than this company as they call back right away, they treat each case like it's urgent getting to your house as soon as possible and the service is highly efficient, respectful and most importantly fair.
Thank you Dimitri for going above and beyond in every respect.
Tanya

Thank you Tanya for that wonderful review. We will be more than happy to help you again when you need a locksmith.

Front door lock system

Dimitri was fantastic! He replaced my front door lock quickly and efficiently. He knows what he is doing and is very straightforward, reliable and honest. I would certainly use him again.

More about Locksmith Care

Our focus at Locksmith Care is to provide superior security solutions that will provide our customers one stop security services. Family owned business since 1961.Member of The Association of Ontario Locksmiths 12 7 Residential, Commercial and Industrial locksmith Toronto,East York, North York, Scarborough,Etobicoke, Richmond Hill, Markham, Vaughan, Pickering and Whitby. Our services include re-key locks, replace and install locks, repair locks, door closer, fire exit devices, high security locks, change combo locks and safes, electrical strikes, lock outs,Break in Repairs, Master key system and much more.
Locksmith Care provides a guaranteed 12 hour emergency service in Toronto,East York, North York, Scarborough,Etobicoke, Richmond Hill, Markham, Vaughan, Pickering and Whitby. This promise lets you rest assured that Locksmith Care is there maintaining its commitment to you, by providing a responsive and reliable experience.
Locksmith Care provides a professional and timely service experience in addition to its large selection of door related hardware products that are designed and equipped to fit the essential security requirements ranging from Institutional and Governmental to such commercial needs as the facility management sector.
Our reliable Locksmith Care service technicians will come to your home to accommodate your service needs while upholding a quality of professionalism and responsiveness. Your security is our first priority! Our commitment to provide the best possible security service is our number one goal at hand.
Commercial and Residential Locksmith Service. Family owned.Fast 20 min response. Service Toronto,East York, North York, Scarborough,Etobicoke, Richmond Hill, Markham, Vaughan, Pickering and Whitby. Emergency gain entry re-key locks cut keys door closers panic bars and much more