Locksmith Care

Best of 2019 winner 6 timesBest of 2019winner 6 times

Reviews for Locksmith Care

Trish in North York
Trish in North York

Honest, affordable and reliable!

Very fast, affordable and reliable service! He was honest and very helpful. I definitely recommended this company. I will use this locksmith again if the service is required in the future.

Thank you very much for your review.

3nissim in Toronto, Ontario
3nissim in Toronto, Ontario

On time, professional, excellent

Have used them twice over several years. Communicates well, comes on time and does good work. We would highly recommend locksmith care based on two separate experiences over several years.

Ken in Toronto
Ken in Toronto

11 out of 10 for Locksmith Care

I emailed Locksmith Care to request a quote to repair/replace the lock on my front door. He responded in less than 10 minutes. That level of customer service says something about the business owner.

Really impressed by his punctuality, professionalism and the fact that he not only fixed the lock, but did some work on the door frame. The repaired lock has never been smoother.

I don't remember the last time I was that happy giving someone my money. Can't recommend Locksmith Care highly enough.

Thank you very much Ken for that wonderful review.

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Fixing poorly positioned lock

In the cold weather I had trouble locking my door. I had someone a few years ago who was unable to do much. He was at my house in three days, had it fixed in 10-15 minutes, and it works beautifully now. He is efficient and friendly, and I keep his card handy for me or for friends.

Thank you Peter very much for your review

Kaila Newby in Toronto
Kaila Newby in Toronto

Code lock installation

We had a good experience with Locksmith Care! They came in quickly to do a code lock installation for our rental unit. Dimitri was professional, efficient, and friendly. Would definitely recommend!

Thank you so much Kaila for your review.

Century old door and old lock

My very old door lock on my very old door finally gave out. The door couldn't accommodate a standard solution but Dimitri came quickly and he figured out an answer. I'm thrilled with Locksmith Care highly recommend the company.

Thank you so much for your review.

Nick in Toronto
Nick in Toronto

Re-key locks after move

I called Locksmith Care after I moved to have locks changed. Dimitar explained that all I needed was to re-key the locks because the locks were good. He was courteous, honest and on time. Excellent service and I would highly recommend him.

Thank you very much Nick for that review

Lock system change

We had to have our lock system changed, as it was faulty, and Dimitri was incredibly helpful, knowledgeable and fast! Wonderful service. We are very happy with our new system!

Jim P. in Toronto
Jim P. in Toronto

Changed broken lock

The handle pin on our front door lock snapped and we couldn't get in. The back door had two locks and I of course only had the key for one of the locks. Dimitar was accommodating. He arrived in 45 minutes and proceeded to get us into the house. He changed both locks quickly. His prompt service and availability are the most important factors for me. He was great and I would definitely recommend him.

Thank you very much Jim P for your review.

Tina in York
Tina in York

Install Deadbolt

I called Locksmith Care to install a deadbolt lock on my back door. Dimitar was on time, an absolute professional and one l would definitely recommend as one you can call to get the job done asap! Thank you Dimitar!

Thank you Tina for your review.

More about Locksmith Care

Our focus at Locksmith Care is to provide superior security solutions that will provide our customers one stop security services. Family owned business since 1961.Member of The Association of Ontario Locksmiths 12 7 Residential, Commercial and Industrial locksmith Toronto,East York, North York, Scarborough,Etobicoke, Richmond Hill, Markham, Vaughan, Pickering and Whitby. Our services include re-key locks, replace and install locks, repair locks, door closer, fire exit devices, high security locks, change combo locks and safes, electrical strikes, lock outs,Break in Repairs, Master key system and much more.
Locksmith Care provides a guaranteed 12 hour emergency service in Toronto,East York, North York, Scarborough,Etobicoke, Richmond Hill, Markham, Vaughan, Pickering and Whitby. This promise lets you rest assured that Locksmith Care is there maintaining its commitment to you, by providing a responsive and reliable experience.
Locksmith Care provides a professional and timely service experience in addition to its large selection of door related hardware products that are designed and equipped to fit the essential security requirements ranging from Institutional and Governmental to such commercial needs as the facility management sector.
Our reliable Locksmith Care service technicians will come to your home to accommodate your service needs while upholding a quality of professionalism and responsiveness. Your security is our first priority! Our commitment to provide the best possible security service is our number one goal at hand.
Commercial and Residential Locksmith Service. Family owned.Fast 20 min response. Service Toronto,East York, North York, Scarborough,Etobicoke, Richmond Hill, Markham, Vaughan, Pickering and Whitby. Emergency gain entry re-key locks cut keys door closers panic bars and much more