Locksmith Care

Reviews for Locksmith Care

Kate Mallett-Thomas from East York
Kate Mallett-Thomas from East York

Quick and Efficient!

Dimitar was on time, was approachable, made cost saving recommendations and charged me what he quoted. I was very happy with his service and would recommend him to anyone needing locksmith expertise.
Kate from East York

Thank you very much Kate for your review.

Aidan
Aidan

Replacing & intalling locks

We were extremely happy with Dimitri's quick and competent work. He was very responsive from our first phone call, was able to coordinate his schedule to fit with our timing, and did great work to replace a couple of locks and install a new one in a door that didn't previously have one. We'd be happy to recommend Locksmith Care to anyone looking for a locksmith.

Thank you Aidan for your review. I will be happy to help you again if you need your locks to be rekey or you need locks changed. Thanks again.

The Best Service in Town

My apartment had been extensively vandalized ,so Dimiti recommended a better Quality of Lock . He came on time , did a great job , and was very professional and courteous .That is rare these days . I very grateful
for the added peace of mind and security . Many thanks .

Thank you very much for your review.

Replace lock on client door

I had a client's lock break while she was away and it needed replacement immediately. Dimitar called back promptly and gave me an estimate unlike the 5 other companies I called before finding Dimitar. He called when he thought he might be running a little late and actually arrived right on time. Fast service, quick reliable work and clean up. Very satisfied with his service and he will be the first I call in the future. Happy to pass on his name to colleagues.

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. I will be more than happy to help you again when you need a Locksmith.

Tanya Platt from Toronto
Tanya Platt from Toronto

Stellar Service All Round

Service doesn't get better than this company as they call back right away, they treat each case like it's urgent getting to your house as soon as possible and the service is highly efficient, respectful and most importantly fair.
Thank you Dimitri for going above and beyond in every respect.
Tanya

Thank you Tanya for that wonderful review. We will be more than happy to help you again when you need a locksmith.

Front door lock system

Dimitri was fantastic! He replaced my front door lock quickly and efficiently. He knows what he is doing and is very straightforward, reliable and honest. I would certainly use him again.

Marsha in Mississauga
Marsha in Mississauga

Locksmith

My front door lock stopped working. Had no key for the basement door. Locksmith Care came within twenty minutes. Changed both locks at a reasonable price. Was very professional and respectful.

Thank you very much Marsha for your review. Now you have a good quality commercial deadbolts which are better quality then the ones you had.

Anne in Toronto
Anne in Toronto

Fast service

Very fast call back time and service on a Saturday. He arrived even earlier than he had told me and was very professional and friendly. Reasonable rates. I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you very much Anne for your review. I will be glad to help you again when you need a locksmith service done.

Andre Fauteux from Toronto
Andre Fauteux from Toronto

Re-keyed a cylinder to sync with an existing master key

I phoned Locksmith care with a request to re-key a lock to an existing Master. Dimitar responded right away and explained everything , process and charges up-front
I was very impressed with his professionalism and worked to improve an ill fitting original installation. The lock has never been smoother.
I was completely satisfied with Dimitars work. I recommend Locksmith Care above all other locksmiths I have tried.

Thank you very much Andre for your review. I'm glad you are happy with the lock repair. We will be happy to help you again of you need the lock rekey or repair

Changing door lock

Awesome service, could not be happier. Had a problem short-stay guest, police advised changing the locks. Called these folks, and they were on site within 30 minutes an early Saturday morning. Would not hesitate to recommend!

More about Locksmith Care

Our focus at Locksmith Care is to provide superior security solutions that will provide our customers one stop security services. Family owned business since 1961.Member of The Association of Ontario Locksmiths 12 7 Residential, Commercial and Industrial locksmith Toronto,East York, North York, Scarborough,Etobicoke, Richmond Hill, Markham, Vaughan, Pickering and Whitby. Our services include re-key locks, replace and install locks, repair locks, door closer, fire exit devices, high security locks, change combo locks and safes, electrical strikes, lock outs,Break in Repairs, Master key system and much more.
Locksmith Care provides a guaranteed 12 hour emergency service in Toronto,East York, North York, Scarborough,Etobicoke, Richmond Hill, Markham, Vaughan, Pickering and Whitby. This promise lets you rest assured that Locksmith Care is there maintaining its commitment to you, by providing a responsive and reliable experience.
Locksmith Care provides a professional and timely service experience in addition to its large selection of door related hardware products that are designed and equipped to fit the essential security requirements ranging from Institutional and Governmental to such commercial needs as the facility management sector.
Our reliable Locksmith Care service technicians will come to your home to accommodate your service needs while upholding a quality of professionalism and responsiveness. Your security is our first priority! Our commitment to provide the best possible security service is our number one goal at hand.
Commercial and Residential Locksmith Service. Family owned.Fast 20 min response. Service Toronto,East York, North York, Scarborough,Etobicoke, Richmond Hill, Markham, Vaughan, Pickering and Whitby. Emergency gain entry re-key locks cut keys door closers panic bars and much more