Lorion Electric Inc

Reviews for Lorion Electric Inc

Addy in Oakville
Addy in Oakville

Alarms Installation & Residential Work

Needed smoke & carbon alarms installed in few places of the house as well as replacing GFCI receptacles indoors and outdoors. Dan and his colleague were punctual, professional, quick to execute, and neat (they cleaned up after every single step they did). Truly a pleasure to deal with. Would definitely recommend them!

Brian
Brian
0 reviews Milton, ON

Hot tub hook up

LORION is a top notch company that provided top notch service .. in and out in one day, no issues, no problems. It was truly a pain free experience. I will recommend this company in a heart beat. Thank you again for your professionalism, your attention to detail and of course for respecting the new guidelines given the new normal that we live in 2020.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Electrical repairs and upgrades

Top notch company to deal with. Dan and Alex showed up on time to complete a number of repairs and upgrades around our recently purchased 60 year old house - they did a great job and it's clear that they take a lot of pride in their work. I have worked with a ton of electricians over the years and I know good work when I see it. Would definitely recommend. Thanks again Dan and Alex!

Vanessa
Vanessa
3 reviews Burlington, ON

200amp panel, two pendant lights, new lights & outlet in furnace room

Dan came to us via the General Contactor we hired to build our basement. His guy Darrell did all the wiring from beginning to end.
We then hired Dan to install a new 200amp electrical panel, two pendant lights, new lights and outlet in the furnace room. Dan's guys were on time, efficient, prepared and friendly. They knew what they were doing. Excellent Job!

RJ2000
RJ2000
2 reviews Milton, ON

Outdoor electrical work

Professional service from beginning to end, very impressed. Dan and his team were friendly, quick to respond and delivered exactly what was requested. Would recommend at all levels, no question

Alan in Toronto
Alan in Toronto

pot lights

Dan and his team were fantastic. from start to finish, they completed the project professionally and on time. I am happy to recommend to others or use their services again in future projects.

Alan thank you so much for your business.
It was a pleasure working for your team.
Best of luck with your new business venture!

PeteSmith
PeteSmith

Hot tub Connection

The Lorion Electric team were professional, friendly, helpful and flawless in their execution of my request. Because of the complexity of my hot tub installation, my request for all electrical cabling to be hidden, the job required the team to return multiple times to coordinate with other contractors. This was done without complaint and if anything, made the job stress free for me. I think my job was relatively small compared to other jobs they do, but the service they provided and the attention to detail didn't make me feel like they saw it that way. Highly recommend them.

Pete thank you very much for your review!
It was a pleasure working for you and your backyard looks absolutely stunning!
Look forward to hearing from you and working together in the future

J.P. in Milton
J.P. in Milton

Electrical Panel & Breakers

I ended up talking with Dan from Lorion because I thought I needed a new sub-panel to add some fireplaces to my house. I was planning on doing most of the work myself, but wanted a professional to deal with the panel. Dan suggested a much more cost effective option and came over to install new slim breakers. Knowing I was planning to DIY the rest of the installation, he offered to talk me through any issues I had. He even returned my text on a Sunday to answer a question. Outstanding and friendly service.

Thank you very much for your review JP.
It was a pleasure working together and you did a fantastic job!

Anne in Milton
Anne in Milton

Service

I had a breaker issue and they responded quickly to fix our issue. Excellent customer service, very friendly. They really seem to care about there customers, which is rare to find. Will definitely use again.

Tha k you so much for your kind review Anne.
It was a pleasure working for you and David.
Have a great summer and enjoy your basement.

unicorn in Milton
unicorn in Milton

Smoke detector replacement

Dan was super quick to return my calls and texts.. he showed up the same day I called him.. as my smoke detectors were beeping all night and I needed them fixed immeditaely. He diagnosed the issue quickly, gave me clear directions on which product to pick up from Home depot .. and also had the option open to have him pick up.. He was pleasant to deal with and did not give me a run around. I will definitely be reaching out to Lorion for my future electrical needs around the house. Thanks Dan.

Thank you very much for posting a review about the experience you had working with Lorion Electric. Working smoke detectors are key to a safe home and we are glad that we were able to see you quick in order to rectify the issue you were having. Thank you kindly for your business and wishing you all the best!

More about Lorion Electric Inc

Lorion Electric Inc. 416-948-3266
Please email: info@lorionelectric.com
Website: www.lorionelectric.com

Lorion Electric is a family owned and operated company and we understand the importance of feeling safe and secure within your home.

With over 10 years experience, Lorion Electric is a full service licensed and insured residential and commercial electrical company, strategically located in Milton, serving the Greater Toronto Area. We provide greatest value for our customers through the quality of services, cost control, project management and customer satisfaction and we pride ourselves on building long lasting customer relationships.

There is no greater satisfaction for us then providing superior work for our customers. We not only make sure that we complete the job to the highest of standards, we walk away knowing that our customers feel that there is no other electrical solution out there greater than what Lorion Electric has to offer.

Our team is committed to you and we strive to maintain our proud reputation as your leading choice for electricians.

Lorion Electric offers: Troubleshooting & Repair-- New Home Wiring--Hot Tub & Pool Wiring--Outlet Wiring--Code Violation Corrections--Recessed Lighting Installation--Ceiling & Exhaust Fan Installation--Landscape Lighting Installation--Dimmer--Outlet & Switch Installation--Circuit Breaker & Panel Replacement-Service Upgrades 100, 200 & 400 amp--Pot Lights--Fans & Chandeliers Installations--Knob & Tube Replacement--Rewiring & Repairs--Service Calls--Generator Installation--Fluorescent Light Installation--Under Cabinet Light Installation--Custom Electrical Installation--Additional Circuits & Outlets--Commercial Electrical Services--Industrial Electrical Services