Tailored Living Toronto

Closet & Storage Solutions
60 Austin Terrace Toronto ON M5R 1Y7

HomeStars  >  Closet & Storage Solutions in Toronto  >  Tailored Living Toronto  >  Built-in wardrobe and bookcase
Dan and Lisa in Toronto
Dan and Lisa in Toronto

Built-in wardrobe and bookcase

Our plan was to replace temporary shelving in our daughter's room with a built-in corner wardrobe and adjacent floor-to-ceiling bookcase with trim. Jill promptly arranged for Marc to visit and discuss options, who then provided drawings and gave us an opportunity to ask questions and refine our custom design. The materials were ordered and the installation took place precisely on the date that we agreed upon. The crew worked quickly and installed the built-in units very tidily. My daughter, my wife and I are delighted with the new wardrobe and bookcase! The installation was flawless and the finished product blends seamlessly into the room, precisely as we had hoped. We were very happy with the whole process, thank you!

Dan and Lisa, thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We're so happy you had a good experience with Tailored Living and are liking your new custom built-in. We hope to work with you again sometime.
Best, Marc and JIll