hc windows & doors renovation

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Brampton ON L6V1E7
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Brampton  >  hc windows & doors renovation

Reviews for hc windows & doors renovation

Bob in Toronto
Bob in Toronto

Replace all our 19 windows and patio door

Just had Harry and his crew replace all of our 19 windows and a patio door. Harry, Jorge and Giovanni arrived on time, with drop clothes, smiles and with a great attitude. They worked quickly, efficiently and with skill. They accommodated our minor modifications with ease and created a finished product that has already had inquires from our neighbours. They were a joy to work with. Needless to say, we are elated with the entire installation service from Harry and his team.

Thanks for everything

Amit Mehrotra from Brampton
Amit Mehrotra from Brampton

Siding, Windows, Soffits, Fascia, Renovation

Harry and his crew worked on our house for over 2 weeks replacing all our old siding, soffits, fascia, eavestrough and adding a mudroom to the house. They were fantastic workers who were always in a good mood, very helpful and always looking to please. We were very picky in terms of what we wanted, and Harry and the crew made our dreams come true. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for these types of renovations. They also have a new website that goes over much of the work they do which helps: bit.ly/hcwindowsltd

JP
JP

Front Door, Patio Door and Front Window Upgrade

I had 2 service men come in to replace my front window, patio door and front door. They replaced everything with a great amount of care and pride. I'm very satisfied with the value of the work they performed.

hcwindows
hcwindows

Harry

Harry and Jorge are professional Excellent installation And very clean job Very happy
I want they back for the rest of my windows
I will recommend this professional guys

Mike P
Mike P
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Windows

This was a big project. 24 windows and we are very happy with the final product. The windows look beautiful and Harry and Jorge were very professional. I have no hesitation recommending this company. 2 thumbs up...way up!!

Duarte from Brampton
Duarte from Brampton

Replaced old side door entrance and refeinished Carport Enclosure including roof.

Harry was very helpful in assessing and determining the best way to perform the renovations which included installing Vinyl Siding on a Solarium and Carport enclosure
His workmanship was outstanding from start to finish including site cleanup.
Highly recommended.