Calaway Plumbing

255 Regina Rd, Unit # 2 Vaughan ON L4L 8M3
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Vaughan  >  Calaway Plumbing

Reviews for Calaway Plumbing

max in Toronto

Task was to fix kitchen drain leak, looks straightforward. It was so simple that there is only 1 option. Cutout ABS and replace. Photo attached (the elbow part replaced). Was told it will take a couple of hours but it actually took 30 minutes to fix. Professional, yes but overly priced for 30 minutes of work. Absolutely flabbergasted, that's ~$600 an hour.. I was a customer since 2014 and don't plan to go back.

ELAINE in Newmarket
4 reviews Newmarket, ON

I met Paul and Sam to do a small bathroom reno - very professional, very friendly and they did a super job - they even did a couple of little extras. I was very pleased with the work and the outcome and would definitely call them again should I need more work done. They came on time and did the job within the time frame specified. I like that they quoted for the job, not by the hour.

Amit in Toronto

the guys at caraway plumbing were prompt courteous professional and on time - Sam was extremely knowledgeable and was super helpful and went above and beyond what was required of him.

Thank you for using our service we appreciate you.

Mike, Vaughan in Mississauga

I called up Calaway Plumbing and right from the get go I was impressed with the level of customer service that I received. Sam was very knowledgeable with the task at hand and the repair was flawless. Sam was very courteous. Very professional service. Job well done.

This is a late response but thank you for using Calaway.

Roy, Woodbridge in Vaughan

I called Calaway plumbing to come look at my kitchen faucet. They were at my house within 3 hours, gave me options for the work with up front pricing and went ahead and completed the job quickly and efficiently. Sam was polite, knowledgeable and courteous. I will not hesitate to contact them again in the future.

Thank you Roy Calaway appreciates the business.

C f.

We called Calaway because they had good reviews and we needed someone to reinstall our undermounted kitchen sink which had become unglued (not installed properly in the first place by another company). Mike and Sam were able to come the next day and arrived right on time. They were very polite and brought their booties, which shows consideration for the customer. They explained what they could do and gave us a price. We accepted their price, and they completed the job efficiently. Their cleanup was good, and overall we were very satisfied with their work, and would call them again if we need other plumbing work.

Thanks for your feedback Carolyn! Glad to see Mike and Sam put your mind at ease.

Our bathroom faucet was leaking, and it turned out that our faucet was too old to repair and it and the shut off valves needed to be replaced. Sam replaced the entire unit, along with the ageing-to-the-point of crumbling P-trap (hazards of living in a condo unit built over 40 years ago). Sam was friendly and on time, the work was done quickly, and the estimate was spot-on. I'm very happy with the service!

Thank you! We are always happy to hear our customer testimonials and appreciate your feedback. We at Calaway are glad you had a wonderful experience with our Service Expert, Sam.

jrizza888 in Thornhill

Woke up to a leak in my laundry room caused by the prioner line. Hot water everywhere. Paul called me to show me how to shut off the hot water thank God. Sam came by a couple hours later and found the issue and fixed it with ease and for a reasonable price. They definitely turned around my Saturday and gave me new hope that good customer service still exists! These guys are honest, personable, and knowledgable. Overall great experience.

- Joseph R.

stefesaggs

1 service teach arrived and took care of my issues in a professional way. He used new materials and got everything done to my liking

Oakville customer in Oakville

I called and spoke to Paul on a Friday afternoon regarding non-urgent repairs. He gave me an estimate the following Monday and completed the work two days later. I had several jobs in three bathrooms, including repairing dripping faucets and a running toilet, replacing a P trap under a sink, and installing new shut-off valves. All work was done thoroughly, and clean-up afterwards was good. It was pleasant dealing with Calaway, and I would use them again and recommend them to friends.

More about Calaway Plumbing

With over 15 years of experience Calaway Plumbing delivers expert, timely and professional residential plumbing and drainage services. Our service technicians are licensed, knowledgeable and qualified. You will find our upfront pricing to be competitive. Thinking of upgrading your plumbing fixtures? We offer a wide variety of plumbing fixtures that ...