ACE Pools

Elaine in San Francisco
Elaine in San Francisco
1 review Pincourt, QC

Pool

These guys did a fantastic job. I would highly recommend them. They were quick but every attention to detail was given. When I called they got back to me right away. Really happy and everyone loves our pool!

New Pool

After saving for a few years my family and I were finally ready to purchase a pool for our backyard. After shopping around we landed on Ace Pools as they were the best overall value and we liked their recommendations the best. Andrew and Jason were a pleasure to work with and the end result is the backyard pool of our dreams. I would not hesitate to recommend Ace Pools to anyone.

clear / level a parking area and put in a gravel base

I called ACE Pools to 'fix' a parking pad behind our house. It was rutted, muddy and access was tight in the alley. Andrew recommended a specif type of gravel, although my initial request was for a limestone pad. They came out with equipment and removed a truckload of broken concrete and stones and leveled the area which suffered from years of neglect. Andrew was right about the gravel. The base they laid is excellent and hasn't shifted (wheel ruts) with all the wet weather we had this winter. It drains well and is packed enough to shovel snow. I will use Andrew's team again.

smiley in Whitchurch-stouffville
smiley in Whitchurch-stouffville
1 review Whitby, ON

New Pool and backyard Oasis

After receiving 4 quotations for a new pool construction and backyard landscaping, we decided to go with ACE Pools. We liked the fact that they are a younger company that will be around for many years. I am proud to admit that I am not the easiest client to deal with because I want every detail to be as perfect as possible. Jay and Andrew were true professionals throughout the process and offered their input where needed to ensure that we are 100% happy and that every detail was covered.
They were attentive to every question/concern/change we had, and were not filled with all the scare tactics that other pool companies love to unload on you.
Jay had all the pool details covered and offered some good ideas to make the pool better than we had imagined. The Landscaping crew were all top notch and you can tell right away that they love what they do.
As with any project, there will be some tweaking that needs to be done once the stone has time to settle. Their 5 year warranty on all their work really gives us peace of mind to know that they are always here if we need them, and we wont be left hanging for any service we may need as the years go by.
The pool was just closed yesterday. the ACE team was fast, efficient and very careful to ensure all details were covered and that I was educated on everything they were doing.
In my opinion ACE Pools is one of the best there is. Don't be fooled by other pool companies "scare tactics". ACE has your back and will ensure you're satisfied from start to finish.
Jay & Andrew thank you guys for everything and please thank Cliff and the crew for a job well done! Best of luck to you all.

MaryAnne from Toronto
MaryAnne from Toronto

New Pool Build

I contacted Ace Pools in the early Spring as I wanted a pool for the summer. My husband and I were not exactly sure what we wanted as this was our first time getting a pool. We contacted a few pool companies but were most satisfied with Ace Pools. Jason and Andrew came by and gave us ideas and options that we never even considered. They were priced competitively and very professional. They answered all my questions and tried to make the process as stress free as possible, being this was my first pool. The family and I now have a cottage in our backyard! Thanks ACE!

Roland from Unionville
Roland from Unionville

Pool Liner

Update: Jason has a prompt response to my posting and agree to fix the problem with me paying for the parts. I am still hesitate to put 10 Stars until I am satisfied with the fix. - Just moved in to the new house and the previous owner has installed the pool liner as part of the deal. After 2 weeks, found out the pool liner was poorly installed causing major water leak. And ACE Pool has not returned my call.

Review has 1 previous version

Hi Roland,

Sorry to hear about this, Jason has been out of town the last couple weeks. What's the address and where can I reach you?

We will fix your problem

Rattan from Markham
Rattan from Markham

Swimming pool

My swimming pool was completely damaged, so contacted few pool repair contractors. Some were very expensive, some were not knowledgeable enough. Somehow I found Ace Pool Service and I immediately answered by Jason, very cool, calm and professional. He gave me very competitive price, started and finished the work as agreed, no pressure of any kind. I will definitely recommend his services. Thanks Jason and his team for doing a wonderful job.

Chris  from Markham
Chris from Markham

Pool renovation.

After 20 years, our backyard pool was looking a little shabby. We called ACE pools for an estimate on a Reno. We agreed to a total interlock replacement, new liner, new coping, landscaping, new pool lights, and a new salt system. We received a very competitive estimate, and agreed to the work. Jason and his team were very professional, and knowledgable. Work was done as per agreed specifications on time and within budget. We are vey pleased with the results. Great work ACE pools !