Toram Plumbing And Mechanical

Reviews for Toram Plumbing And Mechanical

Homeowner in Ajax
Homeowner in Ajax

Kitchen leak

I called Toram in a panick we had a bad leak under our kitchen sink. The plumber showed up very quickly and was able to shut off the water. It turned out we need a new tap and our drain Redone they were able to complete the job quickly and cleanly I would certainly recommend calling on Toram for service

Thank you for the kind review if you require anything else please feel free to give us a call again

Kris in Toronto
Kris in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Plumbing services

I've been dealing with Toram Plumbing and Mechanical for years. The staff is knowledgeable, friendly and highly professional.

Any time I ever have a plumbing issue either in my home or business, I always turn to Toram. They've helped me multiple times and would highly recommend them for any plumbing services

Hi Kris,

It's being a pleasure dealing with you if you need anything else please give us a call

Littlevixen in Ajax
Littlevixen in Ajax

Laundry Faucet Nightmare

I would like to thank Toram Plumbing for coming as fast as possible to fix my laundry room faucet. My old one broke and the hot water would not stop coming out of the faucet. Toram came and installed a new one. The gentleman was kind and courteous. He explained everything he was doing and why my old faucet broke. I would highly recommend this company to anyone. Thank you again.

Hi little vixen, you are more then welcome if you need anything else don't hesitate to give us a call

Vijay in Ajax
Vijay in Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Cleanout drain installation

This company is a complete FRAUD. Whatever you do...do not use them.

I called to have a cleanout drain located and/or installed in my basement. Spoke with Scott on the phone and he said that he would camera for free because he was interested why there was not cleanout and would do the job for $750.

I informed him that I had someone who was not a professional plumber camera the drain and we found where the cleanout should be from what we could tell, we broke out the tiles and it was not there, so we think the builder may have concreted over it.

DAY BEFORE JOB
I called to confirm the appointment and what they would be doing. It was confirmed that they would be doing everything the next day (digging it up, installing etc.)

JOB DAY
Plumber comes on time and comes to the basement and informs me he has no camera and he was just told he would dig it up and install, I assume based on where we located the drain? This is extremely unprofessional and is actually crazy a plumber would come out with no camera for a job like this especially. I was confused and told him what I was told, but took the day off work and assumed he would be able to get it done (my mistake). He began to dig up the ground where I said we located the line and he digs a 2ft hole and says to me "I don't think so" (he didn't think the line was there). He says give me a minute to go get something to dig it up and I see him outside on the phone...

"I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE"
He comes back in and says "I'm not even supposed to be here", "someone was supposed to come on Monday with a camera and everything" ... I reply that's funny because I confirmed everything yesterday, he says that's what his boss told him.

CONTRADICTING STORIES
I call the company and the secretary informs me that she's sorry but they had to call back all their employees for some leaks in a building.

-At this point I don't say anything about the two different stories, but I ask for the boss who is "Scott". They tell me he's not in and he will call me back. Few hours go by no call. I call back and they tell me they gave him the message I say well problem here is you guys are telling me two different stories, she says I don't know you have to talk to Scott. I ask again for him to call - nothing.

THE "OFFICE" DOES NOT EXIST
If you google the address of the business it comes up as 157 Harwood - there is no office there, they receive mail there. I went by hoping to have more luck but to my surprise; nothing is there. I call and get an answering service who is not connected with the company. They are no help and tell me that's the address they have for the business.

NO PHONE CALL
I have now attempted to get a hold of someone in charge (i.e. Scott) several times and he CHOOSES not to return my call. I have a hole in the floor of my basement with no explanation for the person you sent with no equipment and no apology or explanation from the owner. They are supposed to come Monday, but I told the lady on the phone no I need to discuss the matter first and he needs to call me back.

-Furthermore they were not picking up my calls the next day and when I tried calling from a different number they picked up - sketchy.

PLUMBER COULDN'T FIND LINE
I took a screwdriver and few inches down the line is clearly there. How in the world a "professional" could not find it I'm not sure?

NEXT STEPS
I will contact various people to discuss the activity of this company not to mention the hole they left in my basement (I will not be letting them work on my house considering whats happened to this point). A bad review is just the start :)

Jarek in Pickering
Jarek in Pickering
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Replacing 2 ball valves

In my basement, I had two leaking ball valves for the outside bibs. The plumber came on time and quickly replaced the valves for a reasonable price.   

Hi Jarek, glad we could help out! If you need anything else, please give us a call.

Susan P from Toronto
Susan P from Toronto

Bathroom Plumbing Issues Twice

In the last six months I have used the services of Toram on two occasions in my condo - first to switch out shower mechanism that was leaking onto neighbours ceiling, and second to fix a "lazy flush" toilet. Mitch M. (with assist from Aaron) dealt with both issues. He was professional, personable, and very careful to look after my premises. Both situations were dealt with promptly, effectively and at no time did I spend time waiting on an appointment. This Company gives good service. They are a pleasure to deal with.

Hello Susan and thank you for writing this positive review. I'm happy to hear you were pleased with our services. Please don't hesitate to call us again in the future, and have yourself a fantastic day!

Audra in Whitby
Audra in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Work place repairs

We were in desperate need to have plumbing issues repaired in our offices. Outside of typical working hours, Scott and his team knew exactly what to do and resolved the problem efficiently and fast. We will not use another plumbing company. Honest reliable and hardworking.

Hello and thank you kindly for your review. It's great to hear that our customer service lived up to yours and our standards, as we take that very seriously. Please don't hesitate to ever call again if you need anything else! Take care.

Mike in Ajax
Mike in Ajax

Toilet fill valve replacement

My toilet's fill valve and shutoff valve needed replaced. I've used Toram in the past and had an excellent experience. Professional and reliable, I would definitely call on them again.

Mike, thank you for your review and feedback. I'm always happy to hear from a happy customer. Please don't hesitate to call again in the future!

Bill B.
Bill B.
1 review Pickering, ON

Leak in basement

I had a leak in my basement and called Toram Plumbing. They were very pleasant on the phone and sent man out quickly. The plumber arrived and was able to find the problem and fix it right away. I was very pleased on how quickly and how reasonably priced the job was done.

We are glad that you were happy with the work, please don't hesitate to call us in the future.

Karen in Ajax
Karen in Ajax

Backyard faucet

I called Toram plumbing because my backyard tap had frozen and was leaking. I was very satisfied with the work they did they replaced the tap and explained how to properly maintain it so this won't happen again. The plumber was polite and left no mess a major bonus! My only issue was they were 15-20 min late for the appointed time. Otherwise a job well done.

Hi Karen, thank you for the review. We are very happy to hear that you were satisfied with the work performed and the information that was provided during the visit.

More about Toram Plumbing And Mechanical

Based in Ajax, Ontario, Toram Plumbing and Mechanical specializes in repair, installation and maintenance of various plumbing systems. Specifically, we install and service residential, industrial and commercial grade plumbing, and provide speciality services such as appliance installation, drainage inspection, and waterproofing application. We service the Greater Toronto Area, specifically downtown Toronto, Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, and further east. We also service much of the North and West end of the city as well!

We at Toram Plumbing and Mechanical offer emergency plumbing services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, ensuring that plumbing emergencies become resolved as quickly, and efficiently as possible. We have expert professionals who are well-trained and well-equipped to provide fast, and efficient services. As well, our plumbers follow the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) standards, and guarantee the highest level of safety and security when working on any job.

Not only do we alleviate plumbing concerns, we educate our customers in all of our repair and installation work, so that home owners / business owners understand the entire extent of the plumbing applications we do. We also educate our clients in preventative techniques, to help avoid any plumbing mishaps in the future!

With such dedicated services, Toram Plumbing and Mechanical is recognized as one of the leading plumbing services across the Greater Toronto Area!

Plumbing
Our general plumbing services include repair of broken pipes, main water valve issues, appliance installation, toilet flushing concerns, and hot water tank inspections. Our drainage services include clogged showers and toilets, plugged kitchen sinks, laundry and roof drainage, root infiltrations and leaking faucet repair. As well, our waterproofing services alleviate leaking basements, humidity issues, wetness or dampness in the basement, moisture or mold accumulation, and water pooling damage.
We offer most brands please call to inquire somr for the brands we carry are Moen , Delta , American Standard , Price Pfister , Kohler, lennox
Toram Plumbing and Mechanical provides repair and installation services to homeowners and businesses across the GTA. We have a vast inventory of repair parts and fixtures to alleviate any plumbing concern, and ensure that high quality products are used in all the plumbing services we provide. If specific parts are not in our inventory, we are always happy to special order the exact parts needed, which furthers our overall full service experience.
AWWA