Toram Plumbing and Mechanical

Plumbing
2-157 Harwood Ave N Ajax ON L1Z 0B6
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Ajax  >  Toram Plumbing and Mechanical
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Toram Plumbing and Mechanical

Carol Hunt from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

I called Toram plumbing for a clogged drain. The service was excellent. It turned out it was a problem with the pipes they repaired the issue promptly with no mess or fuss. I also had the serviceman install the icemaker on my refrigerator great job again. Service mean was polite and informative. I would highly recommend them. And would definitely call them again.

Lisa Hill from Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

This is the 3rd time I've had Toram do work at our home. Their staff from office to on site technicians are courteous, efficient and extremely competent at what they do. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. Many thanks to a great team.

Job Price

Hi Lisa I'm glad that you were happy with our service. If you need anything else please feel free to give us a call

Barbara Griesdale from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

A couple of years ago my basement flooded. A friend recommended Toram Plumbing and Mechanical to me, and I called them in a panic. They came right away, quickly found the cause of the leak, and repaired it. I asked if they should replace some of the piping so that it would not happen again, and I was assured that the problem was resolved, and it wasn't necessary to spend the extra money. He was right. There has been no further leaking.

The representative from Toram was warm, friendly and very efficient. I was surprised when I got the bill because it was far less that I had anticipated.

I will call Scott McGregor if I have any future problems, and I have recommended his company to my friends.

Hi Barb,

Im glad you were happy the our service and thank you for the review feel free to call us any time
Scott

Carol hunt from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

I was recommended to Toram through a friend . I needed to have my ice maker for my new fridge installed. The service man was polite and friendly also considerate of the cleanliness if my home. He came fully prepared to complete the job, before I knew it the job was completed . I also had him installl a new set of taps in my batthroom. The old ones leaked and dripped constantly. The new ones work perfectly and the work was completed quickly and effeciently with no mess. Well done Toram thanks to Scott and his team . I would highly rrecomend this company.

Hi Carol,

Glad we could be of service to you if you need anything else please don't hesitate to give us a call
scott

Lisa Hill from Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

We've had Toram Plumbing come to our home on more than one occasion. The first visit was to repair a leak in our laundry room. The staff was very professional as well as quick to recognize the problem and come up with a solution. Our bathroom shower also needed repair on a separate visit. This was to fix another plumber's failure. Again, Toram staff took care of the problem to my satisfaction. Although I can't specifically recall the cost of each visit, I do remember that it was within my expectations for the job. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Toram; great company; respectful staff; exceptional service.

Job Price

Thank you Lisa if you have any more problems or questions please don't hesitate to give us a call
416-255-5775

John Draper from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

I live in a 500 unit building in Toronto. I found Toram mechanical which already had a great reputation doing major and minor plumbing repairs at 1 palace Pier court. Over the last 6 years. I have used them to upgrade all my plumbing. I found them to fast reliable always got the job done.

Job Price

Thanks John if you need anything else give please give us a call

More about Toram Plumbing and Mechanical

Based in Ajax, Ontario, Toram Plumbing and Mechanical specializes in repair, installation and maintenance of various plumbing systems. Specifically, we install and service residential, industrial and commercial grade plumbing, and provide speciality services such as appliance installation, drainage inspection, and waterproofing application. We service the Greater Toronto Area, specifically downtown Toronto, Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, and further east. We also service much of the North and West end of the city as well!

We at Toram Plumbing and Mechanical offer emergency plumbing services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, ensuring that plumbing emergencies become resolved as quickly, and efficiently as possible. We have expert professionals who are well-trained and well-equipped to provide fast, and efficient services. As well, our plumbers follow the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) standards, and guarantee the highest level of safety and security when working on any job.

Not only do we alleviate plumbing concerns, we educate our customers in all of our repair and installation work, so that home owners / business owners understand the entire extent of the plumbing applications we do. We also educate our clients in preventative techniques, to help avoid any plumbing mishaps in the future!

With such dedicated services, Toram Plumbing and Mechanical is recognized as one of the leading plumbing services across the Greater Toronto Area!

Plumbing
Our general plumbing services include repair of broken pipes, main water valve issues, appliance installation, toilet flushing concerns, and hot water tank inspections. Our drainage services include clogged showers and toilets, plugged kitchen sinks, laundry and roof drainage, root infiltrations and leaking faucet repair. As well, our waterproofing services alleviate leaking basements, humidity issues, wetness or dampness in the basement, moisture or mold accumulation, and water pooling damage.
We offer most brands please call to inquire somr for the brands we carry are Moen , Delta , American Standard , Price Pfister , Kohler, lennox
Toram Plumbing and Mechanical provides repair and installation services to homeowners and businesses across the GTA. We have a vast inventory of repair parts and fixtures to alleviate any plumbing concern, and ensure that high quality products are used in all the plumbing services we provide. If specific parts are not in our inventory, we are always happy to special order the exact parts needed, which furthers our overall full service experience.
AWWA