Toram Plumbing and Mechanical

HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Ajax  >  Toram Plumbing and Mechanical

Reviews for Toram Plumbing and Mechanical

Mike in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

My toilet's fill valve and shutoff valve needed replaced. I've used Toram in the past and had an excellent experience. Professional and reliable, I would definitely call on them again.

Job Price

Mike, thank you for your review and feedback. I'm always happy to hear from a happy customer. Please don't hesitate to call again in the future!

Bill B.
1 review Pickering, ON

I had a leak in my basement and called Toram Plumbing. They were very pleasant on the phone and sent man out quickly. The plumber arrived and was able to find the problem and fix it right away. I was very pleased on how quickly and how reasonably priced the job was done.

Job Price

We are glad that you were happy with the work, please don't hesitate to call us in the future.

Karen in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

I called Toram plumbing because my backyard tap had frozen and was leaking. I was very satisfied with the work they did they replaced the tap and explained how to properly maintain it so this won't happen again. The plumber was polite and left no mess a major bonus! My only issue was they were 15-20 min late for the appointed time. Otherwise a job well done.

Job Price

Hi Karen, thank you for the review. We are very happy to hear that you were satisfied with the work performed and the information that was provided during the visit.

brad from Oshawa

Assisted Review

called Toram in a panic because we had a leak under our kitchen sink. They showed up on time and mitch was able to find the problem and make the repair very quickly.

The service manager Scott called us the next day to follow up on the service and repair great company to deal with

Job Price

Hi Brad I'm glad we were able to help you out if you require anything else please free to contact us

MXM in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

I called Toram to fix a leaking drain in our basement. It was supposedly fixed. A few days later, the leak happened again, I have been calling them ever since (it's been a month) and they have not bothered to return my call. It's really shocking, because for all they know, my basement could be completely flooded and they simply don't care. I will no longer do business with Toram and I do not recommend them whatsoever. They do not stand behind their repairs and they do not care about their customers.

Job Price

Hi there mxm as we explained to you on site there is a leak from the foundation of your house in the laundry room area. We also explained and showed you again when we returned to your house (no charge) because you thought that you had a leak that was plumbing related but was still from your damaged foundation.

Kim from Oshawa

Assisted Review

I called Toram because the plug for my bathroom sink broke. The technician came out and removed the drain piece and installed a new piece. He also replaced my shut off valve that was stripped. After completing the repair the technician noticed that my drain was draining slow and cleared this drain.

Hi Kim,

I'm glad you were happy with our service, if you need anything else please give us a call.

Ram from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

I called Toram on July 27,2015 for my kitchen sink leak due to faulty flexible pipe.Plumber came promptly and told he cannot replace the part and wanted to replace whole pipe.I agreed and got bill for 367.25.Then i asked for the 50/= discount first nobody aware of this offer on the internet.Then they told me the price was after the 50/= discount. I felt like a stupid

Hi Ram,
As our office explained to you we were running $50.00 discount which was applied to your bill.

Katherine Grant from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

I had plumping work done last June on an outside pipe . It worked ok last year, this year it is leaking like a river when pipe is turned on. they say they are charging me $168.00 to come out and look at it. That is rediculous in my opinion.

Hi Katherine,
We are sorry to hear that your hose bib froze over the winter. As we explained to you on the phone the hose bib would need to be replaced due to it not being properly winterized in the fall and we were more then willing to do that.

Maryann Gibbins from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

I got home from work to find water pouring out of my garage due to a frozen pipe bursting. I called 2 other plumbing companies and was told I would have to wait between 48 - 72 hours, with no running water before they could come out to make the repair. I then called Toram Plumbing and Electrical and Tim and Dean were at my house within 90 minutes. They were professional, friendly and very helpful. They went the extra mile of installing insulation to replace the wet insulation they had to remove. They also made several suggestions on how to protect the pipes from freezing again. I could not have been more pleased with the service and will be using them again in the spring for some water proofing in my basement. Great service that deserves to be recognized.

Job Price

Hi Maryann I'm glad you where happy with our service and we would be happy to help you out in the spring with your other projects

Carol Hunt from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

I called Toram plumbing for a clogged drain. The service was excellent. It turned out it was a problem with the pipes they repaired the issue promptly with no mess or fuss. I also had the serviceman install the icemaker on my refrigerator great job again. Service mean was polite and informative. I would highly recommend them. And would definitely call them again.

More about Toram Plumbing and Mechanical

Based in Ajax, Ontario, Toram Plumbing and Mechanical specializes in repair, installation and maintenance of various plumbing systems. Specifically, we install and service residential, industrial and commercial grade plumbing, and provide speciality services such as appliance installation, drainage inspection, and waterproofing application. We service the Greater Toronto Area, specifically downtown Toronto, Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, and further east. We also service much of the North and West end of the city as well!

We at Toram Plumbing and Mechanical offer emergency plumbing services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, ensuring that plumbing emergencies become resolved as quickly, and efficiently as possible. We have expert professionals who are well-trained and well-equipped to provide fast, and efficient services. As well, our plumbers follow the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) standards, and guarantee the highest level of safety and security when working on any job.

Not only do we alleviate plumbing concerns, we educate our customers in all of our repair and installation work, so that home owners / business owners understand the entire extent of the plumbing applications we do. We also educate our clients in preventative techniques, to help avoid any plumbing mishaps in the future!

With such dedicated services, Toram Plumbing and Mechanical is recognized as one of the leading plumbing services across the Greater Toronto Area!

Plumbing
Our general plumbing services include repair of broken pipes, main water valve issues, appliance installation, toilet flushing concerns, and hot water tank inspections. Our drainage services include clogged showers and toilets, plugged kitchen sinks, laundry and roof drainage, root infiltrations and leaking faucet repair. As well, our waterproofing services alleviate leaking basements, humidity issues, wetness or dampness in the basement, moisture or mold accumulation, and water pooling damage.
We offer most brands please call to inquire somr for the brands we carry are Moen , Delta , American Standard , Price Pfister , Kohler, lennox
Toram Plumbing and Mechanical provides repair and installation services to homeowners and businesses across the GTA. We have a vast inventory of repair parts and fixtures to alleviate any plumbing concern, and ensure that high quality products are used in all the plumbing services we provide. If specific parts are not in our inventory, we are always happy to special order the exact parts needed, which furthers our overall full service experience.
AWWA