JSN Appliances Repair

Reviews for JSN Appliances Repair

Ashley
Ashley

Dryer repair

Sam quickly diagnosed the cause of the Dryer not having heat and methodically dismantled the various Dryer pieces, cleaned all lint that he saw, replaced the heating element and put all the Dryer pieces back again. Dryer now working as it should.

Sam is very thorough and a true professional. Would not hesitate to recommend him for any appliance repair.

Thank you very much Ashley for taking the time to write a review for our work. It was a pleasure fixing your Whirlpool dryer.

Karen C.
Karen C.

Gas Oven not reaching temperature

Thought my oven was not reaching temperature. It turned out that the oven and stove was working properly. I was impressed that he did not tell me that the igniter had to be replaced. Saved me hundreds of dollars. Very impressed with his honesty and relieved to know that the oven is working correctly. Now I will just have to figure what I did wrong in making the cake!! Would definitely recommend. Very professional courteous and used booties so as not to soil the floor.

Sandy
Sandy

Dryer repair

Great work and timely service on our dryer! Very friendly and explained in detail. Thank you for your help JSN!

Thank you very much Sandy for taking the time to write a review for our work. It was a pleasure fixing your Kenmore dryer.

Deb
Deb

Dishwasher repair

I needed my Kenmore dishwasher top shelf fixed as it had broken off the track and I was unable to use it. Sam was very accommodating on timing the repair to fit my schedule. He got delayed at another job but made sure he let me know he would be late, and arrived when he said he would. Sam had anticipated what the problem was from when I spoke with him on the phone, and brought the correct hardware with him to fix my shelf. The shelf is now fixed and I can use the dishwasher again. Sam was very professional and I would not hesitate to use JSN Appliances Repair again should any of my other appliances need repair in the future.

Thank you very much Deb for taking the time to write a review for our work. It was a pleasure fixing your Kenmore dishwasher.

Shawn
Shawn

Clothes dryer

We had a pair of broken appliances that Sam looked at. He was able to get our dishwasher working after a short bit of maintenance and then diagnosed our dryer with another broken part. He ordered it quickly, came back a few days later at a convenient time and installed it. I can't say enough about how professional he was, how hard he worked and how affordable his prices were. I would hire him again! Highly recommended!

Thank you very much Shawn for taking the time to write a review for our work. It was a pleasure fixing your Maytag dryer.

Sherri Leclair in Mississauga
Sherri Leclair in Mississauga

Dryer Repair

My Kenmore dryer wouldn't start and I found Sam through HomeStars. He was very responsive and called soon after me investigating his services. He came out the next day and was very punctual, affordable, knowledgeable and polite. Within a matter of minutes, Sam had identified the issue and got it working. He gave us some tips and told us what to look for going forward. I've got his card on my fridge in case any of my other appliances break since Sears service is no longer an option. Note: he was faster and more responsive than Sears ever was in the past.

Thank you very much Sherri for taking the time to write a review for our work. It was a pleasure fixing your Kenmore dryer.

W. Batson in Mississauga
W. Batson in Mississauga

Washing machine leaving water

My washing machine started leaking water just before a long week end and I had family visiting. I couldn't believe how quickly I was able to get an appointment get the part ordered and my washing machine fixed. I thought I would have to go to a laundry mart in the middle of a heat wave. I was so pleased to get the call the part was in. Thank you great service. Would definitely recommend.

Thank you very much W. Batson for taking the time to write a review for our work. It was a pleasure fixing your Whirlpool washer.

Whirlpool Washing Machine Repair

We were happy with the service that was done on our washing machine. We called and they arrived at the day and time agreed upon.

The washing machine needed a part replaced, and it was in his vehicle so the repair was done in one visit.

Polite, efficient, and got the job done. Our washer is working again and we would definitely recommend JSN to anyone who needs an appliance repaired.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for our work. It was a pleasure fixing your Whirlpool washer.

LN
LN

Dryer repair

Sam is very knowledgeable. He was able to identify the issue and repair the dryer fast. It saved me a lot! Great job!

Thank you very much LN for taking the time to write a review for our work. It was a pleasure fixing your Frigidaire combo dryer.

Mary
Mary

Dishwasher repair

After reading Homestars reviews, I contacted JSN to repair my dishwasher. Sam phoned to tell me the ETA and arrived on time. He spent the time to research the problem before discussing repair options in a knowledgeable yet understandable manner. He responded to my texts quickly and returned the day after new parts arrived. He was personable yet quiet, clean, efficient, and hi-tech with successful result. He would definitely be my first choice with any future concerns.

Thank you very much Mary for taking the time to write a review for our work. It was a pleasure fixing your Samsung dishwasher.

More about JSN Appliances Repair

JSN Appliances Repair Inc. is a family owned & operated business. Customer satisfaction is our first priority. Our committment is to ensure all our customers to receive the friendliest & most knowledgeable service available in the market. We understand the trust our customer place in us to deliver the most valuable service on a most consistent basis. We will continue to earn our customers trust by providing the most reliable, courteous service in the industry. We guarantee best rates & professional service. All our technicians are fully licenced & certified. We are specialized in front load washers, top load washers, laundry centers (Combo washer & dryer), dish washers, electric & gas dryers, electric & gas ranges, electric & gas cooktops, warming drawers, fridges, freezers.