JSN Appliances Repair

Appliance Repair
Mississauga ON
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Mississauga  >  JSN Appliances Repair
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for JSN Appliances Repair

Samantha

Professional job. Took time to fix the problem. Was courteous and very friendly. Highly recommend them.

Thank you very much Samantha for taking the time to write a review for our work. It was a pleasure fixing your appliance.

Hermas and Lesley of Brampton

On October 30 I called JSN Appliances Repair and spoke to Sam Alexander about a washing machine problem - drum seized at the spin cycle - that we were having. At my urgent request Sam was able to fit us in that Friday.
Upon arrival, after much investigation and trouble-shooting he identified the problem as a defective bearing that he advised would be prohibitively expensive to replace. To tide us over Sam was able to get the machine to work (advising light loads only) until we replace it. We very much appreciate the short term reprieve Sam was able to provide, and at a very reasonable price considering the time he devoted to it. Thank you Sam.

Thank you very much Hermas & Lesley for taking the time to write a review for our work. It was a pleasure fixing your appliance.

Ron and Susan Homelands

Leaky hose. Part ordered and fixed the next day. Clean and efficient. Price fair. Alex stayed in touch by text. I wish he would use credit cards, its much easier when we dont write cheques very often anymore.

Thank you very much Ron & Susan for taking the time to write a review for our work. It was a pleasure fixing your appliance.

nickmrkobrada

Came to my home for 1 service requirement.
Problem solved.

Then a secondary issue was also a major cause of the problem.

Fixed this quickly and left work soace cleaner than he found it.

Love this companies professional attitude and friendly demeanour.

Thank you very much Nick for taking the time to write a review for our work. It was a pleasure fixing your appliance.

raman.virk

Basically we had an error code E:15 on our kenmore dishwasher (made by Bosch) and we were definitely worried as nothing was working.

Sam came and quickly diagnosed the issue, it was a late visit as well but that was no issue! Sam was respectful, courteous and found the root cause of the issue which was some broken glass being stuck in our pump (likely from our previous home owners) after the removal everything worked great and Sam releveled and tidied up the worksite, no mess !

Thank you very much Raman for taking the time to write a review for our work. It was a pleasure fixing your appliance.

doloresflagg

I called JSN Appliance Repair, my stove didn’t seem to be working properly and I needed someone take a look before the Thanksgiving long weekend. Sam was busy when I called but he made the time to come over to check that everything was in working order before the long weekend. I’ll definitely use JSN Appliance Repair again and will recommend to my friends and family.

Thank you very much Dolores for taking the time to write a review for our work. It was a pleasure fixing your appliance.

Michelle

Excellent service!! I called JSN Appliance for an oven repair and Sam was here the next day. Sam was great, he was able to diagnose the problem quickly, had the part with him and installed it right then. I definitely will use JSN Appliance Repair again, and will recommend JSN Appliance Repair to all my family and friends.

Thank you very much Michelle for taking the time to write a review for our work. It was a pleasure fixing your appliance.

Rishi in Mississauga

JSN appliance service is not professional at all and I wouldn't recommend anyone to use them. First I had to explain my dishwasher problem to 3 different guys who don't share any information between them. So I had to send the same information to Sam, then Aiman and then finally Mike. It took more than 2 weeks for the technician Mike to finally arrive at my home. My dishwasher was making a weird loud noise and I sent recording of the noise to Mike on WhatsApp. Mike comes to my place, hears the same noise and says pump/motor assembly needs to be changed. He is out in 5 mins and charges me $50 for hearing the noise at my house!! I am still ok because JSN promises that diagnosis charge will be adjusted in final repair. I chased Mike to get an estimate on the motor/pump assembly change. After few days of chasing Mike provides an estimate of $300 for parts and labour. He says he has already adjusted the diagnosis charge. The cost of repair was too much for a 12 year old dishwasher. So I looked around and got a good deal at Costco for new dishwasher. I called Mike and asked him if he can install new dishwasher instead of repair which is too costly. He says sure and quotes $120 labour. I asked him to adjust the $50 already paid. He flatly refused and behaved very rudely saying he has many other clients. My dishwasher problem can be fixed by changing the motor or installing a new dishwasher. I chose the later, what's the difference? To this question I did not get a straight answer from Mike. I am looking for someone else to install the dishwasher now.

MarnieMil

Sam was very quick to respond to my call. He went out of his way to get a part we needed do he could fix the washing machine promptly.

Thank you very much Marnie for taking the time to write a review for our work. It was a pleasure fixing your appliance.
Regards, Sam Alexander

Randy R.

Sam was great. On time. On budget. He knew exactly what was wrong and fixed it fast. I'll use him again and recommend him to anyone who needs a quality appliance repair.

Thank you very much Randy for taking the time to write a review for our work. It was a pleasure fixing your appliance.
Regards, Sam Alexander

More about JSN Appliances Repair

JSN Appliances Repair Inc. is a family owned & operated business. Customer satisfaction is our first priority. Our committment is to ensure all our customers to receive the friendliest & most knowledgeable service available in the market. We understand the trust our customer place in us to deliver the most valuable service on a most consistent basis. We will continue to earn our customers trust by providing the most reliable, courteous service in the industry. We guarantee best rates & professional service. All our technicians are fully licenced & certified. We are specialized in front load washers, top load washers, laundry centers (Combo washer & dryer), dish washers, electric & gas dryers, electric & gas ranges, electric & gas cooktops, warming drawers, fridges, freezers.