JSN Appliances Repair

Appliance Repair
Mississauga ON
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Mississauga  >  JSN Appliances Repair
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for JSN Appliances Repair

MarnieMil

Sam was very quick to respond to my call. He went out of his way to get a part we needed do he could fix the washing machine promptly.

Job Price

Thank you very much Marnie for taking the time to write a review for our work. It was a pleasure fixing your appliance.

Randy R.

Sam was great. On time. On budget. He knew exactly what was wrong and fixed it fast. I'll use him again and recommend him to anyone who needs a quality appliance repair.

Job Price

Thank you very much Randy for taking the time to write a review for our work. It was a pleasure fixing your appliance.

Kevin

Sam did an amazing job. He was very thorough and professional. Would ABSOLUTELY use JSN again.
Thanks Sam!

Job Price

Thank you very much Kevin for taking the time to write a review for our work. It was a pleasure fixing your appliance.

Rudy

Sam provided exceptional service on my washer. The work was done well and in very little time. I have finally found my go-to "Appliance Repair Guy"!

Job Price

Thank you very much Rudy for taking the time to write a review for our work. It was a pleasure fixing your appliance.

Fran

The Lid switch was broken and it was replaced on a timely manner
Sam personally followed up with me after a few days to see
if the washing machine was working properly,
I would recommend this company and will use their services in future for sure,

Job Price

Thank you very much Fran for taking the time to write a review for our work. It was a pleasure fixing your appliance.

mmmounir

Service call was provided on the same day it was requested. It took less than 30 minutes to finish the job. Was very efficient
You can get very professional, very efficient service at a non pricey cost
Very highly recommended

Job Price

Thank you very much Maged for taking the time to write a review for our work. It was a pleasure fixing your appliance.

Great service!
Called JSN Appliances Repair because my gas range oven was not working. Sam was prompt, professional and did an excellent job repairing my oven at a reasonable price. I will definitely use JSN Appliances Repair in the future.

Job Price

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for our work. It was a pleasure fixing your appliance.

madge.lLaurence

Excellent work
Honest very very honest
Punctual
Communication skills excellent
Job was well done and professional

Job Price

Thank you very much Madge for taking the time to write a review for our work. It was a pleasure fixing your appliance.

Mike

Leaky dishwasher. Others did not want to do the job but JSN not only fixed it but were efficient, courteous and also provided great pre and post sales service

Job Price

Thank you very much Mike for taking the time to write a review for our work. It was a pleasure fixing your appliance.

vcampbell

This was my second time having Sam in to fix an appliance - the first time had been my washer, and this time around, my dryer had stopped heating up.

Sam was again courteous and prompt when I contacted him about my dryer. He came in a few days after I first contacted him, and he was able to find and fix the problem. My dryer is now working like a charm! And he even sent a note a few days later, to check in with me to see if things were still working smoothly.

If I ever have any other appliances giving me issues, I wouldn't hesitate to reach out to Sam right away!

Job Price

Thank you very much Vanessa for taking the time to write a review for our work. It was a pleasure fixing your appliance.

More about JSN Appliances Repair

JSN Appliances Repair Inc. is a family owned & operated business. Customer satisfaction is our first priority. Our committment is to ensure all our customers to receive the friendliest & most knowledgeable service available in the market. We understand the trust our customer place in us to deliver the most valuable service on a most consistent basis. We will continue to earn our customers trust by providing the most reliable, courteous service in the industry. We guarantee best rates & professional service. All our technicians are fully licenced & certified. We are specialized in front load washers, top load washers, laundry centers (Combo washer & dryer), dish washers, electric & gas dryers, electric & gas ranges, electric & gas cooktops, warming drawers, fridges, freezers.