Jsn Appliances Repair

Reviews for Jsn Appliances Repair

B from Brampton
B from Brampton

Dryer Repair

I called Sam to repair my Samsung Dryer which had a faulty heating coil. He gave me the appointment two days later and showed up well on time. While fixing the issue, he not take care of heating coil BUT disassembled the entire unit (Drum, Belt etc.), clean the entire unit inside before installing the new heating coil. We were very happy with his service. I am 100% of recommencing Sam to anyone who is looking for someone to fix the appliances. Thanks Sam .....

Dryer repair

Dryer worked but no heat. Sam fixed it same day. He asked for the details of the issue as well as make and model number prior to the visit. Came prepared and replaced the broken part immediately. Fantastic and friendly service at an excellent price. Very professional. I would use Sam again and have recommended his services many times.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Washing machine repairs

My combined washer dryer unit stopped working. Knowing it was 16 years old I didn’t think it would be repairable. I was asked to provide the model number and detail what the washer wasn’t doing. Rinse and spin. From that Sam was able to diagnose the problem and came prepared with the part. I was extremely impressed with the customer service prior to the call, during the call as well as a follow up a few days later to ensure everything was working. Very respectful of my home as well, refreshing to see someone automatically put on booties without having to ask. I now have piece of mind should I have any other appliance issues I have someone to call.

thepeoplesrealtor from Mississauga
thepeoplesrealtor from Mississauga

BUYING APPLIANCES AS A PACKAGE MEANS THEY BREAK DOWN AS A PACKAGE!!

Once again JSN has come to the rescue. I had an issue with each of my kitchen appliances. The dishwasher stopped washing the top rack, the microwave light wouldn't turn off and wouldn't start. The knobs on my stove were all broken and the ice maker was malfunctioning. CRISIS. I sent Sam a picture of each of their make, model and serial numbers and an explanation of what was wrong and BAM. Within days Sam showed up with his colleague and they were able to repair all of the items, except the knobs, which they ordered and delivered to me. I've referred JSN to all of my real estate clients and they are equally as thrilled. I was at a socially distanced function on Friday evening and one of my clients was saying that they were having their appliance repairman over to fix their stove. Before I could make the recommendation to call JSN, proceeded raving about the past services of Sam.......it was JSN and I had referred him to her a few years prior and she has been using and referring him ever since. That is a phenomenal feeling, especially because both of our business are heavily reliant on referrals. Kudos to you JSN...i'm so glad I found you here and I will continue refer the heck out of you!!!

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Leaking dishwasher

This is the second time I have called JSN for help. This time the dishwasher was leaking even when not being used. Sam arrived shortly after the appointed hour. He had brought the part he suspected being the culprit. He and an assistant changed a solenoid valve and put everything back together. Both times JSN has serviced the dishwasher the work was completed to a high standard. We are very pleased with their work.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Oven stopped heating up

One day the oven just stopped heating up! We use the oven daily so this was a disaster. I called JSN and they were able to get me an appointment the very next day. Sam was amazing. He quickly identified the issue and was able to repair the oven the same day! Quick, efficient and professional service. Will definitely be calling JSN again for any future appliance issues. Thank you Sam!

Roxane in Toronto
Roxane in Toronto

Dryer repair

Called JSN to repair dryer as it had no heat. They gave me an appointment window for the next day. Sam texted ahead and arrived within appointment window. He took the machine apart, identified the problem, and advised the cost. He cleaned the entire machine of lint, put in the new part and tested it before he left. Very pleased with all aspects of the work and would recommend this company.

Heather from Mississauga
Heather from Mississauga

Dryer repair

Sam came and assessed our dryer, he had the parts to fix it right in his truck and was able to do the repair on the spot. I would use his Services again in a second! Highly recommended.

Quick service

Sam fixed my drier for me, he was very nice, the part came quickly, he cleaned the inside of my drier for me, would recommend

Dishwasher Repair

JSN Appliance was awesome! He is very knowledgeable and nice. He fixed our leaking dishwasher in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend their service again!!!

More about Jsn Appliances Repair

JSN Appliances Repair Inc. is a family owned & operated business. Customer satisfaction is our first priority. Our committment is to ensure all our customers to receive the friendliest & most knowledgeable service available in the market. We understand the trust our customer place in us to deliver the most valuable service on a most consistent basis. We will continue to earn our customers trust by providing the most reliable, courteous service in the industry. We guarantee best rates & professional service. All our technicians are fully licenced & certified. We are specialized in front load washers, top load washers, laundry centers (Combo washer & dryer), dish washers, electric & gas dryers, electric & gas ranges, electric & gas cooktops, warming drawers, fridges, freezers.