Colucci Window Cleaning

Jim Williamson from Uxbridge
Jim Williamson from Uxbridge
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Window Cleaning

I have been dealing with Colucci Window Cleaning since they opened the doors, not only do I use them for all my personal needs they also take care of our business Williamson Chrysler. I have referred many friends and family to Chris over the years as his attention to detail shines through on every job he does. If your looking for a professional Window Cleaning service, look no further you will not be disappointed!

Thanks Jim! Always a pleasure doing business

Doug McDougall from Uxbridge
Doug McDougall from Uxbridge
4 reviews Uxbridge, ON

Window cleaning - home

Amazing job, amazing work ethic, and dependable. Says what he will do, and does it at the time that he says he will. Chris deserves his success, and I would easily recommend him to anybody!

Thanks Doug! Much appreciated and my pleasure!

Scott from Ux
Scott from Ux
7 reviews Uxbridge, ON

Window Cleaning

It had been too long since the last exterior window cleaning; they were opaque! A small flyer arrived just about the time I was considering hiring a window cleaner (timing is everything) so I called Chris who came over to give an estimate. It just so happened that I had a small tree that required removal and Chris had that as a note on the flyer, so perfect, we'll get two birds with one stone. We agreed on a price and booked the appointment. It was a really cold day when the time arrived, but Chris showed up anyway and I suggested we postpone until the next day. It was good of him to appear and re-book rather than just not show and explain it after the fact.

He did a great job on all the windows and screens and the tree was removed completely. A job well done and I am 100 percent satisfied.

Thanks Scott for the positive review! it was my pleasure.