HomeStars  >  Electricians in North York  >  Electrical Services On Demand

Reviews for Electrical Services On Demand

Jakub from North York
1 review North York, ON

I built a substantial addition to the house and used Mike for all electrical wiring and upgrade in service (from 100A to 200A) and new breaker panel. His work was done in a very timely manner (he works fast) and unlike some other contractors he finished when he said he would and there were no surprises along the way - everything was clear from the beginning till the end. I am very happy with Mike and his work - I will use him for sure next time when I need an electrician.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to service your building.Looking forward to do more business with you!

Respectfully,Mike Bejgu.

Anna Gagatek from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Mike was recommended to me by my client ten years ago and I must say that I am very happy with his work. He can tackle any type of electrical problem with ease and without any fuss and I recommend him highly to anyone in need of a true professional.

Thank you Anna,looking forward to do the new project in Mississauga as we agreed,and I will provide you with the Certificate of Inspection from ESA.

Vasile from North York

Assisted Review

Mike is a very knowledgeable electrician, he has rewired my entire home and add electrical outlets in convenient locations throughout my home. Mike also completed the job in a very timely manner. This is a company that offers you peace of mind and quality service.

It was nice to know that you were happy about my work,Mike.

paul goldenberg from North York
1 review North York, ON

Reliable dependable contractor. On time and gets job finished. Knows his electrical code. Will go back and follow up. Decent pricing good service . Will go out of his way to please you.

Paul,any time,you guy are awesome,call me any time,I'm available 24 hours/7 days.

Natasha in Etobicoke from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Assisted Review

We were in need of outdoor lighting for our pool and garden. Mike was recommended by a friend and I am happy to say that he did a fantastic job. We are really happy with his service. Totally recommend Mike!

It was nice to see you smile after I finished my work,no extras like you've thought.

Donna in Richmond Hill from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Assisted Review

We called around, and Mike was the only one that offered to come price the job and do the work on the same day later in the evening. Very hard working guy and reliable. I would use him again for any electrical work we do.

Thank you for your time to review my work. Honestly,I did not think that you will take the time to review a small job!Thanks! Mike.

S.D from North York

Assisted Review

My panel was in need of an upgrade to support my electrical needs. Mike was on time, did exactly what he promised and completed the work on time too. Great service and I am pleased with the work

Thanks for the job and review! I strongly advice you to replace the regular outlets in your basement and ground floor bathrooms with GFI outlets,your kids are cute and adorable,but small and they are better protected with the GFI outlets.

Respectfully,Mike Bejgu.

More about Electrical Services On Demand

Best quality of work and service from the most reliable electrical company. Our electricians are certified professionals providing service to commercial and residential customers. Our expert electricians can assist you with cost-effective solutions for any electrical installation or repair. We offer very competitive rates and can provide a free, written ...