High Definition Installations

North York ON M2H1A1
HomeStars  >  Home Theater in North York  >  High Definition Installations

Reviews for High Definition Installations

mat in Toronto

Dale came to us on super short notice to install wiring before drywall is closed up on our unfinished basement. He was super confident, knowledgeable and understanding of our needs in setting up the 5.1 speaker system and TV in the right place. Our basement is awkward as it is large and finding the correct place to place the TV was not an easy task for us... but it was for Dale which made our lives so much easier. Once the place for the receiver, TV and speakers was established, he efficiently and cleanly ran wires to the appropriate spots. My contractor came after the job was done and was so impressed with how neatly the wires were run. Can't wait until Dale comes back to install in-wall speakers and more soon!

Hi Mat. Thanks for the awesome review. Your space is a bit of a challenge but I'm confident that the finished installation will exceed your expectations and provide enjoyment for you and your family for many years to come.
Best Regards
Dale

Dale is the best! I highly recommend. I had a whole home automation done. Theatre, lighting and I can use my iPad to control lights, shades, everything! I changed my mind a lot during this job and Dale always was accommodating and gave me copies of all my charges and was a great guy. The job is out of this world. Fantastic, high quality. $80,000 and worth every penny. I would give 11 out of 10 if I could!

Thanks for the great review. I really enjoyed working your smart home project. Its our company’s goal to provide our customers with high quality products worthy of their investment that will make their lives convenient and provide them with many years of enjoyment.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you need anything in the future. Again thank you for the review.

sunil adalja in Toronto

I had a complete home renovation done on my home. They wired my entire home, end to end, including basement. After construction, they installed audio, camera, tv speakers, media and internet. They did an amazing job and I am very pleased with the job done. I had been referred to them and I will refer to all. They were more than reasonably priced. I have even bought equipment from them, again, very reasonable.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review on us. We are happy you are pleased with our products and installation. We appreciate you offering to refer us as well. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

2 reviews Aurora, ON

We are very satisfied with Dale's service. He was very knowledgable navigating through previous installations. He was able to install our TV screen and theatre system with ease. Dale is very accommodating and patient. He left the living room clean and all is functioning well. We highly recommend this company.

Hi thank you for your review. We strive to provide all our customers with the best service experience and quality products. It was a pleasure to work with you. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future
Again thanks for the review.

Steve from Vaughan

I called Dale to install a 55" TV above our fireplace. Dale did a fantastic job in fishing the wires from the basement to behind the TV. He also installed an in wall Power Bridge that allows me to have my TV plugged into my surge protector. On the following day I did notice that one of the HDMI cable runs was not working. Dale was extremely professional about this and promptly came back and replaced the cable at no extra charge. I would strongly recommend Dale to anyone looking to mount a TV.

Thanks very much for the great review Steve. Your installation was unique as I've never tested a HDMI cable, once during the original install, and a second time when I came to replace it that tested positive with the HDMI tester yet would not pass a signal. Now I'm looking at purchasing a new HDMI tester so that this issue does not happen again. Thanks for your understanding and patience with regards to the second trip to replace the defective cable.
Best Regards
Dale

Dale is caring and professional from the first phone call. Asking questions and answering all of mine. He is prompt and knowledgable. Upon inspection of my room and evaluation we discuss my budget and came up with a customized perfect solution. The equipment arrived way faster then I could've anticipated and Dale delivered and installed it. His care and wisdom are obvious while watching him work. He did all his work while explaining how and why he was doing it in such a manner. When he was done everything was quickly cleaned up and he began the proces of customization, programming and then a quick tutorial. From start to finish Dale is a true professional who is a pleasure to deal with. I will pass on dales card to anyone I can and will,only use him in the future.
Thank you Dale.

Hey Corie - thanks for the awesome review. Very much appreciated and looking forward to your next upgrade sometime in the future!

Jill R. from Old Toronto

I came across High Definition's contact info in a post on Facebook. Someone had asked for a referal to hang a tv and Dale came highly recommended. I took advantage and called Dale myself to mount one of our tvs. Am I ever lucky I did!!! He was professional, courteous and got the job done quickly. I purchased the bracket from him and was impressed with the quality. Dale was even able to hide all of our components behind the tv - so no need to purchase a shelf or media unit. I highly recommend High Definition Installations for all your media needs.

Melanie Dias from Keswick
2 reviews Keswick, ON

Dale did an amazing job wall mounting our TV and running all of the cables behind the wall so it looks great. We were very happy with the service, the price and the look of the final product. We will definitely be recommending High Definition Installations to all of our friends and family.

Thanks Melanie for the review. We are pleased you were happy with the installation and our service. Again, thanks for the review and recommending High Definition Installations!

Sandra Porteous from Toronto

Dale did an amazing job...the flat we live in - is in a 200 year old building and he managed to not just install our flat screen on the fireplace but he helped me program the remotes and hide the wires. All our visitors talked about how amazing it looks Wish I had booked him months ago. Will FOR SURE use Dale again - very professional - excellent suggestions and great pricing...

Thank you Sandra for the review. We are glad you are pleased with your TV over the fireplace installation. A challenging installation that turned out great! Please don't hesitate to contact us in the future.

Alysha R from Toronto

Dale quickly and neatly installed our 2 flat screen TVs with the cords hidden inside the wall. He also installed our sound bar, and other electronics. He was a pleasure to have and I would highly recommend him to friends.

Thank you Alysha for the review. I'm glad you are happy with your sound bar and TV installation. Thanks again for the review and recommending us!

More about High Definition Installations

PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CONTACT US THROUGH HOMESTARS DIRECT MESSAGING AS WE ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO YOUR MESSAGE. PLEASE EITHER CALL US AT 416-562-1533 OR [email protected] AS THE ONLY POINT OF CONTACT.

With over twenty years of construction and installation experience, and thousands of product installs, High Definition Installations is southern Ontario's premier choice for all your residential and commercial needs.

Home Theater and Home Automation
We sell consumer and commercial products: Home Theatre, A/V Receivers, Plasma, LCD, LED, 3D TV's, Wall Mount Brackets, Speakers, Media Furniture and A/V Stands, Universal Remote Controls, Lighting Control and Automation, Cabling, Projectors, Screens,
Home Theatre Design, Construction, and Set Up Multi-Room Audio TV Wall Mounting Universal Remote Control Programming Surround Sound Structured Wiring Product Sales
Anthem, Atlantic, Bose, BDI, Boston Acoustics, Cambridge Audio, Current Audio, Denon, Definitive Technology, Draper, Furman, JBL, Kimber Kable, Lutron, Marantz, Middle Atlantic, Niles, Panasonic, Paradigm, Pioneer, Polk Audio, Samsung, Sanus, Sonos, Sharp, Sun Brite TV, Toshiba, SA speakers, URC
High Definition Installations offers a complete solution for the consultation, design, construction, sales, and installation of your Home Theatre equipment.
Our Corporate Mission: Because our customers needs are ever-changing, High Definition Installations understands the value of looking towards - and keeping pace with - the future. With the personal touch of highly trained individuals we are able to deliver solutions and services that exceed our customers expectations. We thereby earn their loyalty.
1978