Modern Plumbing

Rick from Ottawa
Rick from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

project

I was searching for a reliable plumbing company at an affordable rate and I found it. Modern Plumbing gave quick and on time service. I had a leak in my basement that was coming from my shower on the main floor. They arrived quickly, got the leak under control and fixed it without making a big mess. I liked their service so much I got them to install the plumbing for a bathroom in my basement. It turned out great. They acted in a professional manner and the jobs went just as we discussed.
I will be referring them to my family and friends