Decorock Inc

Decorative Concrete
Brampton ON L6S5N9
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Decorock Inc

Had old Patio that looked like it should be torn out but decided that I would give it a updated look and called Decorock. Price was within budget and the work looked great I would recommend them to friends and family. Job was clean and was done without any issues.

Job Price

Decorock has done a wonderful job on my stairs and porch over 10 years ago and nd it still looks brand new. I would definitely use them again and have no problem telling my friends about them.

Ralph P in Toronto

Our is now 17 years old. We needed to redo our front porch, stairs, and interlock driveway due to regular wear and tear.

After researching several options including natural stone work, interlock (again), jewel stone, regular concrete etc, we settled on Decorock because of its overall uniqueness, great natural stone look, durability and function

We initially met with Marko who was very polite, informative and helpful and he reviewed all the pros and cons of all the options we had. Once we decided to go with them the process was fantastic. The crew showed up on time, worked professionally and cleaned up at the end of each day and were a pleasure to deal with

The end product turned out fantastic, and we could not be happier with how the front of our home looks. We had our veranda, stairs, driveway and garage floor all done in Pewter. Several neighbor's have given us great compliments with two of them considering getting similar work done because of how great it looks

We did have some very small follow up concerns and for those we dealt with Robert, on a couple of weeks after the work was completed, and he was awesome to deal with and addressed our minor concerns in a timely and satisfactory manner.

If your considering jewel stone, natural stone, interlock etc, I would strongly suggest you call Robert and his team and get something very unique and durable instead of what all your neighbors have, we did and we could not be happier

Thank you to the entire DecoRock team for your great service and fabulous end product .

Job Price

Thank you so much, Ralph! We're so glad to hear how happy you are with the final result!

Dave WG in Brampton

Our concrete front step was about 25 years old and was showing imperfections including rusting re-bar showing through. I contacted several organizations to cap it with natural stone and the costs were out of sight. I saw a small project done by Decorock and loved the look. Got Rob Amante in to do an estimate. Rob explained that it was a very small area and therefore subject to a minimum charge. He suggested that at the same time I also do my concrete side porch which needed work as well which would bring my per square foot cost down.
The crew started on time and they were completed in just over a day. The process is quite amazing and the crew were neat and meticulous as they created the design. The product has now been on for several months and we are delighted with the results at about a third of the cost of capping the area with natural stone. We will exercise additional care in shovelling in the winter but have seen other projects that have gone several winters and they look perfect. Great product and great crew. Great product for making old concrete look better than new.

Jeremy from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

After this winter, my porch looks like its been through the war! After a thorough description of the scope of work that will be needed to make my front entrance look like the pictures on the website, I am amazed! I can't wait for the warmer weather to arrive so this project can get started. I can't believe it will only take a few days! So far the experience with Decorock has been wonderful.

Brooke from Brampton

Decorock have provided us with the finish and durability we needed to ensure our concrete porch and back entrance is in good condition. It looks wonderful! We realize that you went the extra mile to ensure that concerns associated with our concrete base were addressed prior to applying the Jewel Stone finish. We would recommend Decorock in a heart beat.

More about Decorock Inc

Get the luxurious look of natural stone inside and out with Decorock Concrete Coatings! Our decorative coating covers your existing ceramic or porcelain tile, giving it an elegant appeal that is durable and easy to clean with all the benefits of a seamless flooring system. Based in Brampton, ...