Duct Cleaning
Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Keith MY Furnace Guy

Jeff Mottle from Calgary
Jeff Mottle from Calgary

Rough start but stands behind his word

Keith showed up 15 minutes early and was great setting everything up and explaining the process of getting our furnace cleaned. Had a bit of an off day and things did not quite go as planned, but there are few trades who actually stand by their word and put the customer above all else. This is most definitely Keith. I don't think there are many, if any, that would have gone the extra mile as he did today. Would use him again for sure and recommend him to others.

Thanks for your fair review of a difficult job for me today.

Professional Furnace & Duct Cleaning look no further than Keith MY furnace guy

I've used Keith for several jobs in the past. He is incredibly efficient, professional, technically knowledgeable and an absolute pleasure to deal with! He takes the time to educate the owner as well. I would ALWAYS recommend him!

thanks for the kind review.

Bruce in Calgary in Toronto
Bruce in Calgary in Toronto

Quality review and cleaning

403-803-9511
Calgary
AB

Has been about 3 years since I had anyone out to do a cleaning of the furnace and vents, found Keith through Homestars. Did a very thorough inspection of the furnace, pulled the blower out to inspect and clean it. Spent time doing all of the vents, didn't rush the job at all. Keith is extremely well versed in all things venting/heating, we had some interesting discussions about our furnace, gas water tank, furnace filters etc. Always nice to be dealing with a company where you are dealing with the person directly that does the work (as opposed to most companies like this where some 20 year old kid comes in to do the work, and doesn't really care). I'll be having Keith back for my next cleaning and inspection.

Thanks very much for taking the time out to post your review it's greatly appreciated.

Also, it was my Pleasure to help you with your service request.

Thanks again.

Chris from Calgary
Chris from Calgary

Furnace/duct cleaning

Keith did a good job cleaning our furnace, ducts & HRV. He was on time and went over everything that was done when job was complete. I would recommend and hire him again.

thanks so much for taking the time to rate my services 10/10.

Wendy in Calgary
Wendy in Calgary

Furnace and duct cleaning

Unfortunately, Keith did not realize that the power outlets he needed were not available in our newly renovated and rewired house until he had spent at least an hour setting up his equipment. (The electrical work was permitted and inspected a month ago). Perhaps an initial check of the power situation would have saved some agrivation for both of us.

??? unsure of how to respond to a job review when I was unable to do work without power.
I need power to do work. power for lights to see. power for my equipment. Without power for my tools I cannot work. Also, there was no cost to you for my effort to help you.

Das in Calgary
Das in Calgary

Duct cleaning, furnace and ac inspection

Keith was punctual, in fact he called and asked if he could come early. I had double booked trades and he worked so hard to get done sonny painters could get in. Didn't cut corners, he just worked like a dog. Great work and great recommendations for filters and how to monitor wear and tear. I'll be calling him next year for annual servicing!

Awesome review. Thanks.

Sharon in Calgary
Sharon in Calgary

New to Us Furnace Clean and Explain

New house for us so we wanted a review and cleaning of the furnace in place. Keith knows his stuff! We got good advice and the furnace and ducts are clean - ready for winter. Highly recommend Keith.

thanks for the review and it was my pleasure to answer questions related to your Furnace vents duct cleaning inspection Services.

Dianne in Calgary
Dianne in Calgary

Duct and furnace clean

Keith arrived on time and spent just about three hours cleaning the ducts and furnace. He reviewed everything first and found a couple of issues that needed to be resolved and fixed them. He did a great job and the price didn't change from the price quoted. Very happy with the service and the work.

thank you for taking the time to post your review of my services.

David W in Calgary
David W in Calgary

Great Service

Keith was able to come in quickly after I contacted him for an appointment to get my furnace serviced and ducts cleaned. He prompt in arriving and was able to do all the required work as well as go above and beyond in correcting issues that were done by the installers. Keith does great work and I would recommend him to anyone who needs to get anything with their furnace done.

Thanks so much for sharing this review and putting me closer to 200 REVIEWS.

S Ryan in Calgary
S Ryan in Calgary

Absolutely fantastic

I corresponded with Keith for a quote on several services, including duct cleaning, furnace cleaning / tune up and installation of a new humidifier. He came precisely on time and completed all the cleaning and preventative maintenance work as he said he would, within the timeframe he estimated. He showed me specifically where and how previous (large) companies had cut corners and not completed tasks correctly. He completed several minor repairs without charging anything for parts. He educated us on many aspects of our heating system. He found that the humidifier, which another (large) company had claimed to be broken was not actually broken. He tested it four times to be sure. Just to be fully clear: we had agreed over email that he would install a new humidifier for ~$400. He could have gone ahead with that and (a) I never would have known the original one was still working and (b) regardless I had agreed in writing to that work. However, Keith saved us that money not taking advantage of us when he easily could have. That's rare integrity. By the way, the total cost even of the cleaning was less (yes - less) than I expected. He's not just the best furnace guy, he's one of the best service professionals period.

I am very happy to read this review of my services and hope others can benefit knowing they are in good hands with me as the furnace guy they should hire.
thanks.

More about Keith MY Furnace Guy

☺ Keith MY Furnace Guy ♥️
BEST OF CALGARY

******* SALE NOW ON **********
*** $99 and up....see below. ****
GET MORE FOR YOUR $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

All Cleanings done by Keith the owner.

A+ RATED WITH BBB

TEXT >> 4 0 3 - 8 0 3 - 9 5 1 1

Full House package

$ 9 9 Furnace and 10 vents duct cleaned
$___all vents over 10 at $8 each
$ 40.00 additionally for high efficiency furnace, air conditioning equipped furnaces,Zoned systems, HRV cleaning, fan coils

?? W H Y $40 ???
for material, labor and time to clean inspect the reheat coil or a/c coil on these furnaces.

***Services include Canada's only included 30 point inspection full furnace tune-up performance evaluation hot water tank check humidifier check partial home inspection.*** Valued at over $500
☼☀

FURNACE ONLY Cleaning (No vents or ducts)

$ 7 9
Tune up, 30 point inspection, humidifier check, hot water tank check
*** NO VENTS , NO DUCTS ******

Cleaned Inspected tune up and performance evaluation

30 + YEARS EXPERIENCE serving these great communities Calgary,Chestermere,Cochrane,Airdrie,Okotoks,Strathmore, High river, Black Diamond, Turner Valley, southern Alberta

Appointment Times

Appointment #1
8 30 AM
Then requiring 2 to 3 hours to perform services

Appointment #2
Arrival NOT at 11 exactly but anytime between window of time 11 - 1 sometime and need 2 hours to do job after finally arriving......and
then need 2 plus hours to perform service's after finally arriving.

Appointment #3
Arrival NOT at 2 exactly but anytime between of time 2 - 4pm sometime and then need 2 plus hours to perform services after finally arriving

ALL APPOINTMENT TIMES REQUIRE 2 TO 3 HOURS TO Complete