Keith My Furnace Guy

Best of 2021 winner 5 timesBest of 2021winner 5 times

Reviews for Keith My Furnace Guy

Mary from Calgary
Mary from Calgary

Highly informative and very professional

Keith provided a knowledgeable and much needed furnace and duct cleaning due to drywall and construction work completed. He pointed out how to extend the life of our 4 year old Carrier HE furnace (much appreciated). Thanks for the dog toy (expected) and 1971 nickle (unexpected). A thorough job, thanks!

perfect review and thanks for it.

Myfurnaceguy.homestars.com

Furnace cleaning

Decided to hire Keith after all the great reviews on Homestars. The reviews are accurate. He is very knowledgeable and professional. He arrived early for our appointment and gave us great advice with regards to our furnace and vacuflow. Will definitely hire him again. Thanks Keith.

Excellent Review .Thanks 😊

yarrow20 in Calgary
yarrow20 in Calgary

Furnace vents and ducts

Keith cleaned the furnace in March 2020 - I'm only now getting around to review! He did a great job. Knowledgeable. Thorough. Arrived on time. Even cleaned the step as he waited for me to arrive :) Would totally recommend.

Thanks so much for helping others see my company 😘

Amazing work

We called Keith out to clean our furnace and ducts and was very happy with his thorough and efficient work. The results were amazing, air flow is much improved, and the furnaces each run quieter. Keith's work ethic is second to none. He's got a customer for life..

Thanks for helping my little business.

Furnace duct cleaning

Thank you Keith for coming out and doing an amazing job with the furnace cleaning. He is definitely very knowledgeable as it really showed during the inspection of the furnace. We had some issues with our furnace that was done poorly by previous contractors but luckily Keith was able to pin point it and fix it on the spot for a small cost. We really appreciate your hard work and would definitely use Keith again and recommend to all our friends and families!

thanks so much for this positive feedback ❤

JK
JK

Furnace/Vent Cleaning

Had Keith come out to do vent cleaning. He was professional and easy to deal with through the entire experience. On the appointment day Keith arrived on time and started with a furnace inspection. I appreciated this after not having a cleaning for a few years. He was thorough, reasonably priced and cares about what he does. Provided excellent advice regarding furnace maintenance and took time to answer my additional questions about how air flow in the house works. Would highly recommend!

Thanks so much for this ❤

Howard in Calgary
Howard in Calgary

Excellent Service

We had Keith come out to clean our furnace and ducts and was very happy with his thorough and efficient work. In addition to also giving our furnace a tune up, he removed an old non-functioning humidifier to improve the efficiency of our system. He gave us other suggestions as well including a better filter to use. Other companies may have sales and offer a lower initial price but Keith is very reasonable and in the end offers much more value for the money. Highly recommended.

Thanks so much for valuing my services and positive feedback

Kirk in Airdrie
Kirk in Airdrie

Amazing service

Great service. Keith goes above and beyond. He actually cares about your HVAC and is in this for the long haul. He let me know a lot of different things to look for and let me know what service may be coming over the next few years. Scrubbed a furnace clean that hadn’t been serviced in years and didn’t charge me any more. Looking forward to using him again.

thanks so much

Furnace/Vent Cleaning

Keith responded quickly to our inquiry about a furnace/vent cleaning.
It had been a few years since we had it done and we weren’t sure if there would be issues. It turned out that the gas valves on our furnaces needed replacing (they were 40 years old) and Keith was unable to clean the vents the first time out. He was professional and helped us navigate the problem and was able to recommend a gas fitter to replace them for us (who was also excellent).
Keith came back after they were fixed. He was on time (even a bit early) both times and he was always friendly. My kids and pets left the house (as per the suggestion on the email he sends when you book a time) but my husband stayed and said he was very quick and efficient.
His price is also extremely reasonable. We have two furnaces and when we called around most places were approximately double the cost.
He was recommended to us by our brother in law and we would certainly recommend him to others as well.

so happy to have been able to help.

Diane in Toronto
Diane in Toronto

Exceptional work

Keith is very passionate about cleaning our furnace and ductwork and clean it better than anyone had in the past and I am beyond happy I will use him yearly my desk has increased my furnace works better and my furnace need to work on it and he recommended a man and now I am ready for this cold Alberta winter. I can’t thank you enough. You are the best in your industry.

Thanks so much for posting this wonderful review

More about Keith My Furnace Guy

☺ Keith MY Furnace GUY
2021 pricing in effect // COVID-19 protocols in full effect // I AM VACCINATED
******* Updated January/February ******

Free Furnace Inspection for ALL customers moving Into New Homes , New Rentals PRIOR to occupancy SO YOU KNOW in advance the condition of that furnace before you RENT or BUY .

6 TIME WINNER of BEST IN and OF CALGARY on Homestars and Calgary consumer reports
Recent winner of BEST in CALGARY

Owner Operated business

ALL cleaning inspection services provided are done with the highest degree of care to preserve warranties and save you money.

Current Policies respecting physical distancing and social distancing to prevent COVID-19.

All covered prior to ALL appointment scheduled.

HOME-STARS VERIFIED BADGE HOLDER
Legal company
Business License #184338
GST# 823948195RT0001, 20 plus yr Journeyman owner operated, TRUE SHIELD LIABILITY INSURED

CONTACT KEITH BY

EMAIL ➤ Keithmfg@gmail.com

READ BELOW FOR ALL PACKAGES // SERVICES ✅

✅Full House package Furnace vents and duct cleaning services

$ 1 7 9

1 Furnace and 10 vents duct cleaned
$___ for all vents over 10 at $8.50 each (hot and intakes)
$ 40.00 additionally for high efficiency furnace re heat coil cleaning and inspection, air conditioning coil cleaning equipped furnaces,Zoned systems, HRV cleaning, fan coil-system

W H Y $ 40 FOR high efficiency, air conditioning coils, zones and HRV ?????
For material, labor and time to clean and inspect the reheat coil or a/c coil on these furnaces for congestion and leakages.

***Services include Canada's only included 30 point inspection full furnace tune-up performance evaluation hot water tank check humidifier check partial home inspection.*** Valued at over $300.00

✅✅✅WHAT IS A TUNEUP??? Using only a powerful vacuum combined with high pressure air .......
the burners are cleaned
Gas Valve Check
Thermocouple check
Inside the heat exchanger
re heat coil check/cleaned
Flame sensor air washed
Fan blades cleaned
Blower assembly cleaned
Blower motor checked for oil port/ oiled and cleaned if unsealed
Fan blades checked for balance
Heat rise tested
Filter check
Outside heat exchanger cleaned
Chimney and exhaust checked for blocks, leaks, Carbon and ash,
Combustion and makeup air checked
Components such as flame rollout switches, limits switches checked,
Vent checks
Duct checks
Leakage tests and inspections

ALL OF the ABOVE MUST be checked, maintained WITH the proper tools and equipment.

***

✅FURNACE ONLY CLEANING ( No vents or ducts)
$ 1 89
Includes.....Full furnace Tune up, 30 point inspection, humidifier check, hot water tank check
*** NO VENTS , NO DUCTS ******

Furnace Tune-up
$1 7 9
Inspected, proper tune up with cleaning of fan blades, burners,heat exchanger inner and outer, reheat coil, oiled motors , checked belts, vacuum and high pressure air used furnace pulled apart and re assembled.

✅Furnace INSPECTION ONLY $ 1 0 9 .00
+ TAX includes a 30 point inspection

20 + YEARS EXPERIENCE serving these great communities Calgary,Chestermere, Cochrane, Airdrie, Okotoks, Strathmore, High river, Black Diamond, Turner Valley, southern Alberta

Appointment Times

Appointment #1
8:30 AM
Then requiring 2 to 3 hours to perform services

Appointment #2
Arrival NOT at 11 exactly but anytime between window of time 11 - 1 sometime and need 2 hours to do job after finally arriving......and
then need 2 plus hours to perform service's after finally arriving.

ALL APPOINTMENT TIMES REQUIRE 90 MINUTES TO 3 HOURS TO COMPLETE!!

keithmyfurnaceguy.com