Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Keith MY Furnace Guy

JD
JD

Duct Cleaning and Furnace Tuneup

Keith came and serviced my furnace and clean my ducts... He did great work, had awesome advice and was very thorough.

10/10, would not hesitate to recommend, already sent him over to family to do their ducts/furnace!

Thank you very much for the repeat business and for the kind referrals as well....thanks as well for taking the time to post this review on HOME STARS for everyone to see as it is greatly appreciated by Keith YOUR furnace guy.

K.L.

Ryan from Calgary
Ryan from Calgary

Furnace repair

I have had Keith out to repair my furnace twice now in the last year. The latest issue was in March when I woke up one morning and the furnace was not turning on. I messaged Keith and he was at my house within the hour! Lucky for me it was only a minor repair. Keith is a dependable all around good guy that I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone

Thank you for sharing this positive review on HOME STARS

Thomas Man from Calgary
Thomas Man from Calgary

Furnace and duct cleaning

Keith was very knowledgeable in regards to our furnace and was able to show us what we should look out for.

During the cleaning, he noticed that our motor was basically on its last leg. Sure enough, it failed about half a year later, and i was able to get it quickly repaired before Keith already had all the information ready for us to provide to the repair man.

Thomas,

Thanks very much for taking the time to post this for others to see....its appreciated more than you know.

Dion from Calgary
Dion from Calgary

Furnace Cleaning

I hired Keith to clean out the duct work for my client before he had a new furnace installed. Not only was the work completed quickly, he was even 15 mins early!

Keith took the time to introduce himself and chat with me before he started, which I find important, especially in the service industry. I was not treated as paycheck, I was treated as a client and he made sure we were informed about his service and that our needs were fulfilled.

My client was very happy with the work and the tips provided by Keith to keep the furnace working to its potential.

I will hire Keith again for both client and personal contracts.

Thanks Dion ...I am happy to have been able to meet your expectations and deliver appropriate service levels to your client and others that I have received as a result of your generous recommendations.

Jeff from Calgary
Jeff from Calgary

Furnace and Duct Cleaning

Keith came to clean my furnace ducts after a basement renovation and not only did a great job with the ducts, but also went above and beyond to tune up my furnace for the winter. He was professional, personable and was very clear when it came to explaining the work he did. Furthermore, I felt the price was right when it came time to pay for his services. I would recommend him to anyone looking for furnace and duct cleaning.

Thank you for the kind review for others to see, Look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Nathan Angelozzi from Calgary
Nathan Angelozzi from Calgary

Furnace Cleaning

Keith has cleaned our Furnace last two times we've had done (including after basement development occurred).

This last time & amount included the full furnace & vent cleanings and replace the ignition starter(I believe that is what it was called).

I will call him back next year & have no hesitation recommending Keith to others.

Fantastic to hear from you Nathan......glad to hear you are happy with the service and so glad you are another repeat customer in a long list of repeats for me. Thanks for taking the time to write in on Home STARS with such a great review.

Keith MY furnace guy

Jason from Calgary
Jason from Calgary

Furnace Cleaning

Keith is awesome. Takes pride in his work and does not cut corners. Explains all work, and is very personable. Quick, Friendly, Professional, and does a great every time! Thanks Keith!

Jason,

Thank-you for taking the time to respond with this review it is greatly appreciated.

Keith YOUR furnace guy

Mark from Calgary
Mark from Calgary

Furnace and Duct Cleaning

Keith came in last year and did all our vents and furnace. Showed us that we had been using the wrong type of filter, so it was costing us more money. Explained what the proper filter was and provided one for us.

Was in and out pretty quickly and was very personable. Will be using him for my furnace needs from here on out.

Mark,

Thank you for this wonderful review. I am always happy to be your furnace guy.

Larry from Calgary
Larry from Calgary

Furnace and duct cleaning

403-803-9511
Calgary
AB

I've had Keith come to our home a number of times now. He is prompt, courteous and a hard worker. He takes the time to explain things and was able to find shortcomings of the previous cleaners. Due to my fantastic experiences with Keith, he has easily become our family's exclusive 'go to guy'. Great rates, great service, great guy.

Thank you so much Larry.....always a pleasure to serve you and look forward to the next time.

More about Keith MY Furnace Guy

☺ Keith MY Furnace Guy ♥️
BEST OF CALGARY

******* SALE NOW ON **********
*** $99 and up....see below. ****
GET MORE FOR YOUR $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

All Cleanings done by Keith the owner.

A+ RATED WITH BBB

TEXT >> 4 0 3 - 8 0 3 - 9 5 1 1

Full House package

$ 9 9 Furnace and 10 vents duct cleaned
$___all vents over 10 at $8 each
$ 40.00 additionally for high efficiency furnace, air conditioning equipped furnaces,Zoned systems, HRV cleaning, fan coils

?? W H Y $40 ???
for material, labor and time to clean inspect the reheat coil or a/c coil on these furnaces.

***Services include Canada's only included 30 point inspection full furnace tune-up performance evaluation hot water tank check humidifier check partial home inspection.*** Valued at over $500
☼☀

FURNACE ONLY Cleaning (No vents or ducts)

$ 7 9
Tune up, 30 point inspection, humidifier check, hot water tank check
*** NO VENTS , NO DUCTS ******

Cleaned Inspected tune up and performance evaluation

30 + YEARS EXPERIENCE serving these great communities Calgary,Chestermere,Cochrane,Airdrie,Okotoks,Strathmore, High river, Black Diamond, Turner Valley, southern Alberta

Appointment Times

Appointment #1
8 30 AM
Then requiring 2 to 3 hours to perform services

Appointment #2
Arrival NOT at 11 exactly but anytime between window of time 11 - 1 sometime and need 2 hours to do job after finally arriving......and
then need 2 plus hours to perform service's after finally arriving.

Appointment #3
Arrival NOT at 2 exactly but anytime between of time 2 - 4pm sometime and then need 2 plus hours to perform services after finally arriving

ALL APPOINTMENT TIMES REQUIRE 2 TO 3 HOURS TO Complete