Duct Cleaning
Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Keith My Furnace Guy

Justin
Justin

Furnace duct and vent cleaning

403-803-9511
Calgary
AB

Keith is a consummate professional. He arrived prepared and on time for my appointment. Not only did he provide excellent service, he provided additional maintenance tips and advice. Lastly, Keith left no mess after he was done. I wholeheartedly recommend Keith’s services.

Justin,
Thank you for the kind words about my service.....I really appreciate hearing that you are happy and willing to tell others.

Matt in Calgary
Matt in Calgary
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

Furnace, Duct and Vent Cleaning

We had recently completed a major renovation and wanted to get the ducts cleaned out to remove the sawdust and drywall dust.

Keith came over and cleaned out my furnace, ducts and vents in my 3 year old furnace. The entire process took several hours and Keith took the time to make sure each step was properly finished.

Keith's work was extremely professional, polite and efficient.

Further, he found that the installer 3 years ago had made a mistake when they installed the furnace. The filter was not set up properly, allowing air to flow past the filter instead of through the filter. Keith showed me what they had done wrong and took the time to fix it so that my air was being properly filtered.

Thank you Matt for this wonderful review and for taking the time to share your experience with Keith MY furnace guy on HOME STARS. As always I look forward to being YOUR Furnace guy in the future.

KMFG

Chi from Calgary
Chi from Calgary

Furnace service and duct cleaning

Keith was on time and very professional. I have recommended him to family and friends and would use Keith again next time. Highly recommended and exceeded my expectations. He was very thorough and explained everything clearly and precise.

Thank you for taking the time to share with others your experience with Keith MY furnace guy.....I look forward to seeing you again in the future.

JD
JD

Duct Cleaning and Furnace Tuneup

Keith came and serviced my furnace and clean my ducts... He did great work, had awesome advice and was very thorough.

10/10, would not hesitate to recommend, already sent him over to family to do their ducts/furnace!

Thank you very much for the repeat business and for the kind referrals as well....thanks as well for taking the time to post this review on HOME STARS for everyone to see as it is greatly appreciated by Keith YOUR furnace guy.

K.L.

Ryan from Calgary
Ryan from Calgary

Furnace repair

I have had Keith out to repair my furnace twice now in the last year. The latest issue was in March when I woke up one morning and the furnace was not turning on. I messaged Keith and he was at my house within the hour! Lucky for me it was only a minor repair. Keith is a dependable all around good guy that I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone

Thank you for sharing this positive review on HOME STARS

Thomas Man from Calgary
Thomas Man from Calgary

Furnace and duct cleaning

Keith was very knowledgeable in regards to our furnace and was able to show us what we should look out for.

During the cleaning, he noticed that our motor was basically on its last leg. Sure enough, it failed about half a year later, and i was able to get it quickly repaired before Keith already had all the information ready for us to provide to the repair man.

Thomas,

Thanks very much for taking the time to post this for others to see....its appreciated more than you know.

Dion from Calgary
Dion from Calgary

Furnace Cleaning

I hired Keith to clean out the duct work for my client before he had a new furnace installed. Not only was the work completed quickly, he was even 15 mins early!

Keith took the time to introduce himself and chat with me before he started, which I find important, especially in the service industry. I was not treated as paycheck, I was treated as a client and he made sure we were informed about his service and that our needs were fulfilled.

My client was very happy with the work and the tips provided by Keith to keep the furnace working to its potential.

I will hire Keith again for both client and personal contracts.

Thanks Dion ...I am happy to have been able to meet your expectations and deliver appropriate service levels to your client and others that I have received as a result of your generous recommendations.

Jeff from Calgary
Jeff from Calgary

Furnace and Duct Cleaning

Keith came to clean my furnace ducts after a basement renovation and not only did a great job with the ducts, but also went above and beyond to tune up my furnace for the winter. He was professional, personable and was very clear when it came to explaining the work he did. Furthermore, I felt the price was right when it came time to pay for his services. I would recommend him to anyone looking for furnace and duct cleaning.

Thank you for the kind review for others to see, Look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Nathan Angelozzi from Calgary
Nathan Angelozzi from Calgary

Furnace Cleaning

Keith has cleaned our Furnace last two times we've had done (including after basement development occurred).

This last time & amount included the full furnace & vent cleanings and replace the ignition starter(I believe that is what it was called).

I will call him back next year & have no hesitation recommending Keith to others.

Fantastic to hear from you Nathan......glad to hear you are happy with the service and so glad you are another repeat customer in a long list of repeats for me. Thanks for taking the time to write in on Home STARS with such a great review.

Keith MY furnace guy

Jason from Calgary
Jason from Calgary

Furnace Cleaning

Keith is awesome. Takes pride in his work and does not cut corners. Explains all work, and is very personable. Quick, Friendly, Professional, and does a great every time! Thanks Keith!

Jason,

Thank-you for taking the time to respond with this review it is greatly appreciated.

More about Keith My Furnace Guy

☺ Keith MY Furnace Guy ♥️
BEST OF CALGARY

******* SALE NOW ON **********
*** $99 and up....see below. ****
GET MORE FOR YOUR $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
** PRICE BEAT POLICY in EFFECT **

All Cleanings done by Keith the owner.

A+ RATED WITH BBB

TEXT >> 4 0 3 - 8 0 3 - 9 5 1 1

Full House package

$ 9 9 Furnace and 10 vents duct cleaned
$___ for all vents over 10 at $8 each
$ 40.00 additionally for high efficiency furnace, air conditioning equipped furnaces,Zoned systems, HRV cleaning, fan coils

?? W H Y $40 ???
for material, labor and time to clean and inspect the reheat coil or a/c coil on these furnaces for congestion and leakages.

***Services include Canada's only included 30 point inspection full furnace tune-up performance evaluation hot water tank check humidifier check partial home inspection.*** Valued at over $500
☼☀

FURNACE ONLY CLEANING ( No vents or ducts)
$ 7 9

Tune up, 30 point inspection, humidifier check, hot water tank check
*** NO VENTS , NO DUCTS ******

Cleaned Inspected tune up and performance evaluation

30 + YEARS EXPERIENCE serving these great communities Calgary,Chestermere,Cochrane,Airdrie,Okotoks,Strathmore, High river, Black Diamond, Turner Valley, southern Alberta

Appointment Times

Appointment #1
8 30 AM
Then requiring 2 to 3 hours to perform services

Appointment #2
Arrival NOT at 11 exactly but anytime between window of time 11 - 1 sometime and need 2 hours to do job after finally arriving......and
then need 2 plus hours to perform service's after finally arriving.

Appointment #3
Arrival NOT at 2 exactly but anytime between of time 2 - 4pm sometime and then need 2 plus hours to perform services after finally arriving

Appointment #4
Arrival not at 4 exactly but anytime between window of time 4-6pm and then need time to do job after finally arriving.

ALL APPOINTMENT TIMES REQUIRE 90 MINUTES TO 3 HOURS TO COMPLETE!!