Keith My Furnace Guy

Reviews for Keith My Furnace Guy

Danelle from Calgary
Danelle from Calgary

Furnace/Duct Cleaning

Keith was amazing. Very personable, explained to me what he was doing through the steps. Went above and beyond what he was there to do. (showed me how to change filters, cleaned out some areas he wasnt there to clean) I would definitely recommend him to anyone, and I will absolutely use him when its time for furnace cleaning again.

thank you very much for sharing this positive feedback for all to see. Keith my furnace guy

Don T.
Don T.

Furnace and duct cleaning

Well everything I read about Keith was true, he was very customer friendly, didn't stop working the whole time he was here!! Gave great tips and advice after the job was done, I would not hesitate to pass his name on, awesome work!! And he came just when he said he would....give him a call you won't be sorry!!

Kim Wong from Calgary
Kim Wong from Calgary

Furnace and Duct Cleaning

Perhaps my first experience with a service company that actually cares about customer service, it seems so rare these days. Keith is extremely courteous, very friendly, and very professional. I would definitely recommend Keith to my family and friends, or to anyone else. I wouldn't hesitate for a second to have him back into my home. I can't give enough accolades to Keith and the quality of his service and customer care. I will never use a "big box" duct and furnace cleaner again.

Dan from Calgary
Dan from Calgary

Furnace Cleaning

Keith did a fantastic job cleaning my furnace and ducts. My house is 11 years old and has never had it's ducts cleaned. Keith did a very thorough job on the entire house. He informed me of what kinds of furnace filters to use (not more expensive) and even helped suggest how to fix one of the ducts that wasn't installed properly.

I will absolutely go with Keith again in the future.

Hello again.THANKS.......I am always very happy to hear others speaking so highly of Keithmfg.

Tim Crowell from Calgary
Tim Crowell from Calgary

Furnace Service & Duct Cleaning

Keith was excellent and I would recommend his services to anyone. He showed up on time, was clean, careful and non-intrusive. He knew exactly what he was doing and at the end took the time to explain everything to us and make some helpful recommendations. He went above and beyond what he said he would do and the best part, came in under his quote! His quote was less than what we paid with other bigger brand name companies in the past.

thank you for taking the time to post this positive review for all to see.

Jill Druery from Calgary
Jill Druery from Calgary

Furnace and duct cleaning

All I can say is that was very very good...
On time neat and tidy cleaned our furnace provided advice and came to our home to work and not sell. I believe that the truck mount options should take note as many do not get everything clean...
I highly recommend this company..

Mary Atkinson from Calgary
Mary Atkinson from Calgary
3 reviews , AB

Furnace and Duct Claning

Keith sets a new high standard when compared to other furnace cleaning companies. We have lived in our home for over 20 years and have seen many many furnace cleaning companies.

We always dread having someone come into our home. Not any more...

Keith is prompt, thorough, meticulous and knows how to clean a furnace better than anyone I've hired in the last 20 years. He fixed issues caused by previous companies and also cleaned things out of ducts that should have been gotten by previous companies in years gone by. It is also refreshing to not have to fight off the up-sell the companies try to force on you. Keith does not try to push any other products like most of the other companies try to.

Keith is a refreshing change. I will use him again and would highly recommend him to others.

Thank you for this very kind and desciptive review of my services.
I look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Dion from Calgary
Dion from Calgary

Duct and Furnace Cleaning

Keith came in and took the time to make sure everything was cleaned even though he described it as one of the worst he had seen in 2013.

He was early, very informative, and great to talk too. Do not hesitate to call!

Thanks for sharing your experience Dion. Its good to hear and see postive reviewa shared.

C. Evans in Calgary
C. Evans in Calgary
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

Furnace Service and Duct Cleaning

Keith provided professional service and care to our furnace and ducts. We have an older furnace in our house (rental property) and Keith fixed and serviced beyond what any other company had ever provided. Over the years this property has been visited by every major furnace and duct cleaning service in Calgary. Despite this Keith explained and showed that both the furnace and ducts were not clean and promptly went about improving the condition of the entire system. I highly recommend Keith. We have benefited greatly from finally getting our heating system properly cleaned and serviced.

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this for all to see.

People taking the time to research need this information.
Everyone needs this important type of post to make a decision when booking this service and today you made it easier.

Thank you.

Keith MFG

Kevin Brennan from Calgary
Kevin Brennan from Calgary

Furnace Mainentance

We hired Keith to clean our furnace and ducts after completing some renovations in our basement. Keith was punctual and professional and did a great job. I would recommend Keith to anyone looking to have their furnaces cleaned.

Hello Kevin ....thank you very much for posting this great review for all to see.

Keith MFG

More about Keith My Furnace Guy

☺ Keith MY Furnace Guy ♥️

** PRICE BEAT POLICY in EFFECT****

FOR Appointments email below OR Text message

EMAIL ➤ Keithmfg@gmail.com

TEXT >> 4 0 3 - 8 0 3 - 9 5 1 1...Keith let’s clean!!!

Full House package $ 1 0 9

1 Furnace and 10 vents duct cleaned
$___ for all vents over 10 at $8 each (hot and intakes)
$ 40.00 additionally for high efficiency furnace re heat coil cleaning and inspection, air conditioning coil cleaning equipped furnaces,Zoned systems, HRV cleaning, fan coil-system

W H Y $ 40:

For material, labor and time to clean and inspect the reheat coil or a/c coil on these furnaces for congestion and leakages.

***Services include Canada's only included 30 point inspection full furnace tune-up performance evaluation hot water tank check humidifier check partial home inspection.*** Valued at over $500

***

FURNACE ONLY CLEANING ( No vents or ducts)
$ 8 9
Includes.....Full furnace Tune up, 30 point inspection, humidifier check, hot water tank check
*** NO VENTS , NO DUCTS ******

Furnace Tune-up
$ 8 9
Inspected, proper tune up with cleaning of fan blades, burners,heat exchanger inner and outer, reheat coil, oiled motors , checked belts, vacuum and high pressure air used furnace pulled apart and re assembled.

Furnace INSPECTION ONLY $ 4 9
$49 + TAX includes a 30 point inspection

30 + YEARS EXPERIENCE serving these great communities Calgary,Chestermere, Cochrane, Airdrie, Okotoks, Strathmore, High river, Black Diamond, Turner Valley, southern Alberta

Appointment Times

Appointment #1
8:30 AM
Then requiring 2 to 3 hours to perform services

Appointment #2
Arrival NOT at 11 exactly but anytime between window of time 11 - 1 sometime and need 2 hours to do job after finally arriving......and
then need 2 plus hours to perform service's after finally arriving.

Appointment #3
Arrival NOT at 2 exactly but anytime between of time 2 - 4pm sometime and then need 2 plus hours to perform services after finally arriving

Appointment #4
Arrival not at 4 exactly but anytime between window of time 4-6pm and then need time to do job after finally arriving.

ALL APPOINTMENT TIMES REQUIRE 90 MINUTES TO 3 HOURS TO COMPLETE!!