Keith My Furnace Guy

Best of 2017 winner 3 timesBest of 2017winner 3 times

Reviews for Keith My Furnace Guy

Brian in Calgary
Brian in Calgary

Air duct cleaning & furnace inspection

Excellent service from Keith. We hired him for a furnace inspection and air duct cleaning as part of moving into a new house. Keith was on time, professional and thorough. He offered very helpful advice for maintenance, best practices, and things to watch for. We will be repeat clients for maintenance and will recommend him to friends and family. Thanks again Keith.

This is a terrific review thanks so much for sharing it with everyone. Take care and see u next time.

Trevor in Calgary
Trevor in Calgary

Furnace inspection and duct cleaning

Keith was professional, clearly knowledgeable and very thorough. He arrived exactly on time and worked efficiently. He was happy to give me a full description of what he was doing and I learned a lot from being involved in the process. I will be exclusively using his services going forward and recommend him highly.

Taking the time to post this review is awesome thank you. I look forward to serving you in the future

Marilyn from Okotoks
Marilyn from Okotoks
2 reviews Okotoks, AB

Furnace

Would recommend him in a heartbeat!! Prompt, polite , efficient & tidy! Explained everything to be done & repairs that should be done. A hard working, honest man. Will definitely be "My Furnace Guy."

Thanks so much for this message and review.

Vince from Calgary
Vince from Calgary

New House Furnace Cleaning

Had Keith in for a much needed furnace and duct cleaning. We are the original owners of our house which we moved in to in 2014, needless to say, our builder didn't complete a furnace/duct clean before we took possession so it was a godsend I was able to get Keith in finally after 5 years of build-up.

Keith did a great job, took extra time to thoroughly clean the furnace. And answered everything to anything in regards to furnace maintenance and some other info on top!

I'm glad I went with Keith instead of the big box guys like Arpi's who did provide a better price. But some times price isn't just the deciding factor. I went with Keith with all the amazing reviews and it was the right choice.

Definitely will call back and recommend to friends and family!

Thanks very much for the feedback. I appreciate seeing I was able to help.

Martin in Calgary
Martin in Calgary

Don't know if i'd bother going to any other Furnace Guy now

Keith was great. Showed up on time and went straight to work. Being in the construction industry myself, it was clear to me that Keith was on a mission and within the first 5 minutes I knew that Keith cared about doing a good job, and he was an expert in what he was doing. He showed me a few things that the previous guys left behind, did some extra work without any hassle or delay to make sure it was done right and got the job done. I'd recommend Keith in a heartbeat.

Love this review. Thanks so much for taking the time to post and share.

Troy in Calgary
Troy in Calgary

Furnace Maintenance and Duct Cleaning

Found Keith via other reviews and on Reddit, contacted, fit me in within a week for service. Arrived at the appoint on time (a little early which is always a plus!). He walked me through what he'd be doing, and showed me any issues he ran into and explained how to prevent them, or what to look for.

Very friendly demeanor and very honest. gave me several tips to save me thousands of dollars down the road, as well as taught a few things about my heating system and furnace. Completed the work he said he was going to with no issue (aside from previous poor maintenance that was performed with the furnace by previous residents/cleaners,and a air return that actually was reducing the amount of heat that stayed in my basement, which he promptly showed me and rectified).

Replaced out belt, let me know what filter to use as mine was reducing efficiency of my furnace,, cleaned all ducts and air returns, did very extensive maintenance and cleaning on the furnace itself as well. Heat is now flowing fantastically, well worth the very reasonable price and would easily recommend him again. we'll be doing all our furnace maintenance through him from this point on.

Hi, I'm happy to see this detailed review and hope it benefits others when making a decision on who to make their furnace guy.

Paul T in Calgary
Paul T in Calgary

Furnace and Duct Cleaning Service

Keith is very professional and knowledgeable.
I would most definitely recommend his services.
Keith is now "my furnace guy" and he can be yours too!
We will be using his services in the future and continue to recommend his services to friends and family
Paul T

Thank you for this kind review and making me your furnace guy when needing service and referring service. Thanks again for your business and have a great day.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Furnace & Ducts servicing

Keith did an excellent job, was very accommodating and informative. Will definitely be recommending him to our friends! He found something wrong during his inspection and gave us another excellent contact to repair it promptly. 10/10 would recommend Keith!!

Thanks for your business and for sharing this review.

tperegovits in Calgary
tperegovits in Calgary

Repeat Customer for Several Years

Keith has serviced my two, 39 year old furnaces for several years now. He is always on-time, thorough and knowledgeable and provides solid information on how to extend and eventually replace my furnaces. I trust his advice and have recommended him to friends and family.

I feel very fortunate having such a great relationship with a customer who is willing to take my advice on the proper care of an older furnace. It makes my Job serving you easier.
Thanks for your repeat patronage.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Great service - furnace & duct cleaning

I'd highly recommend Keith for furnace servicing and duct cleaning. He is quick to respond to inquiries and very professional and honest. He went above and beyond when there were some difficulties with street parking availability for his truck. His prices are quite reasonable. He also didn't leave any mess behind, which was an added bonus!

It was my pleasure to be of assistance and I'm very grateful for your business.

More about Keith My Furnace Guy

☺ Keith MY Furnace Guy ♥️

** PRICE BEAT POLICY in EFFECT****

FOR Appointments email below OR Text message

EMAIL ➤ Keithmfg@gmail.com

TEXT >> 4 0 3 - 8 0 3 - 9 5 1 1...Keith let’s clean!!!

Full House package $ 1 0 9

1 Furnace and 10 vents duct cleaned
$___ for all vents over 10 at $8 each (hot and intakes)
$ 40.00 additionally for high efficiency furnace re heat coil cleaning and inspection, air conditioning coil cleaning equipped furnaces,Zoned systems, HRV cleaning, fan coil-system

W H Y $ 40:

For material, labor and time to clean and inspect the reheat coil or a/c coil on these furnaces for congestion and leakages.

***Services include Canada's only included 30 point inspection full furnace tune-up performance evaluation hot water tank check humidifier check partial home inspection.*** Valued at over $500

***

FURNACE ONLY CLEANING ( No vents or ducts)
$ 8 9
Includes.....Full furnace Tune up, 30 point inspection, humidifier check, hot water tank check
*** NO VENTS , NO DUCTS ******

Furnace Tune-up
$ 8 9
Inspected, proper tune up with cleaning of fan blades, burners,heat exchanger inner and outer, reheat coil, oiled motors , checked belts, vacuum and high pressure air used furnace pulled apart and re assembled.

Furnace INSPECTION ONLY $ 4 9
$49 + TAX includes a 30 point inspection

30 + YEARS EXPERIENCE serving these great communities Calgary,Chestermere, Cochrane, Airdrie, Okotoks, Strathmore, High river, Black Diamond, Turner Valley, southern Alberta

Appointment Times

Appointment #1
8:30 AM
Then requiring 2 to 3 hours to perform services

Appointment #2
Arrival NOT at 11 exactly but anytime between window of time 11 - 1 sometime and need 2 hours to do job after finally arriving......and
then need 2 plus hours to perform service's after finally arriving.

Appointment #3
Arrival NOT at 2 exactly but anytime between of time 2 - 4pm sometime and then need 2 plus hours to perform services after finally arriving

Appointment #4
Arrival not at 4 exactly but anytime between window of time 4-6pm and then need time to do job after finally arriving.

ALL APPOINTMENT TIMES REQUIRE 90 MINUTES TO 3 HOURS TO COMPLETE!!