Keith My Furnace Guy

Reviews for Keith My Furnace Guy

Troy in Calgary
Troy in Calgary

Furnace Maintenance and Duct Cleaning

Found Keith via other reviews and on Reddit, contacted, fit me in within a week for service. Arrived at the appoint on time (a little early which is always a plus!). He walked me through what he'd be doing, and showed me any issues he ran into and explained how to prevent them, or what to look for.

Very friendly demeanor and very honest. gave me several tips to save me thousands of dollars down the road, as well as taught a few things about my heating system and furnace. Completed the work he said he was going to with no issue (aside from previous poor maintenance that was performed with the furnace by previous residents/cleaners,and a air return that actually was reducing the amount of heat that stayed in my basement, which he promptly showed me and rectified).

Replaced out belt, let me know what filter to use as mine was reducing efficiency of my furnace,, cleaned all ducts and air returns, did very extensive maintenance and cleaning on the furnace itself as well. Heat is now flowing fantastically, well worth the very reasonable price and would easily recommend him again. we'll be doing all our furnace maintenance through him from this point on.

Hi, I'm happy to see this detailed review and hope it benefits others when making a decision on who to make their furnace guy.

Paul T in Calgary
Paul T in Calgary

Furnace and Duct Cleaning Service

Keith is very professional and knowledgeable.
I would most definitely recommend his services.
Keith is now "my furnace guy" and he can be yours too!
We will be using his services in the future and continue to recommend his services to friends and family
Paul T

Thank you for this kind review and making me your furnace guy when needing service and referring service. Thanks again for your business and have a great day.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Furnace & Ducts servicing

Keith did an excellent job, was very accommodating and informative. Will definitely be recommending him to our friends! He found something wrong during his inspection and gave us another excellent contact to repair it promptly. 10/10 would recommend Keith!!

Thanks for your business and for sharing this review.

tperegovits in Calgary
tperegovits in Calgary

Repeat Customer for Several Years

Keith has serviced my two, 39 year old furnaces for several years now. He is always on-time, thorough and knowledgeable and provides solid information on how to extend and eventually replace my furnaces. I trust his advice and have recommended him to friends and family.

I feel very fortunate having such a great relationship with a customer who is willing to take my advice on the proper care of an older furnace. It makes my Job serving you easier.
Thanks for your repeat patronage.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Great service - furnace & duct cleaning

I'd highly recommend Keith for furnace servicing and duct cleaning. He is quick to respond to inquiries and very professional and honest. He went above and beyond when there were some difficulties with street parking availability for his truck. His prices are quite reasonable. He also didn't leave any mess behind, which was an added bonus!

It was my pleasure to be of assistance and I'm very grateful for your business.

Keith from Calgary
Keith from Calgary

Extremely Reputable Service Provider

My son and I are repeat customers because we trust Keith to do the job right and not try to sell us anything that we don't need or will hurt our HVAC system. This morning Keith showed up on time and did a great job cleaning the furnace and air ducts at my son's house. He took extra care to do the little things that will prolong the life of the furnace and provided excellent information regarding its health and what we can do to make it last longer.

Thanks so much for posting this review of my services.

Private User reviews , ON

Furnace&Duct cleaning

Keith got right on time. Did the work, didn't leave any garbage behind and didn't come up with any hidden fees which most other companies come up with. Great work ethic!

Thank you very much for posting this kind review of my services.

Hamish in YYC
Hamish in YYC

Helpful and timely

Keith came recommended to me and was certainly worth the recommendation. He showed up when expected, provided plenty of useful information before, during and after his service visit. He completed his work exactly as described and with care.

A true professional well worth the call.

Thanks for this review .

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Great service, stands behind his work

A great job on a dirty old heating system. Much improved furnace performance. Keith is professional and honest and if there are any concerns he communicates them clearly. Highly recommend

Thanks so much for this .

Ronnie from Lanron Inspections
Ronnie from Lanron Inspections

Best service available.

Keith cleaned my furnace and ducting and I was very impressed with how he goes above and beyond what other companies do. I totally recommend Keith for he is passionate about furnace cleaning and performing a great service.

Thanks is for this wonderful review

More about Keith My Furnace Guy

☺ Keith MY Furnace Guy ♥️

Updated February 28/ 2019 Thursday

** PRICE BEAT POLICY in EFFECT **

All Cleanings done by Keith the owner.
A+ RATED WITH BBB

TEXT >> 4 0 3 - 8 0 3 - 9 5 1 1

Full House package $ 1 0 9

1 Furnace and 10 vents duct cleaned
$___ for all vents over 10 at $8 each
$ 40.00 additionally for high efficiency furnace re heat coil cleaning and inspection, air conditioning coil cleaning equipped furnaces,Zoned systems, HRV cleaning, fan coilsystem

?? W H Y $40 ???
for material, labor and time to clean and inspect the reheat coil or a/c coil on these furnaces for congestion and leakages.

***Services include Canada's only included 30 point inspection full furnace tune-up performance evaluation hot water tank check humidifier check partial home inspection.*** Valued at over $500
☼☀

FURNACE ONLY CLEANING ( No vents or ducts)
$ 8 9
Includes.....Full furnace Tune up, 30 point inspection, humidifier check, hot water tank check
*** NO VENTS , NO DUCTS ******

Furnace INSPECTION services $ 4 9
$49 + TAX includes a 30 point inspection

30 + YEARS EXPERIENCE serving these great communities Calgary,Chestermere,Cochrane,Airdrie,Okotoks,Strathmore, High river, Black Diamond, Turner Valley, southern Alberta

Appointment Times

Appointment #1
8 30 AM
Then requiring 2 to 3 hours to perform services

Appointment #2
Arrival NOT at 11 exactly but anytime between window of time 11 - 1 sometime and need 2 hours to do job after finally arriving......and
then need 2 plus hours to perform service's after finally arriving.

Appointment #3
Arrival NOT at 2 exactly but anytime between of time 2 - 4pm sometime and then need 2 plus hours to perform services after finally arriving

Appointment #4
Arrival not at 4 exactly but anytime between window of time 4-6pm and then need time to do job after finally arriving.

ALL APPOINTMENT TIMES REQUIRE 90 MINUTES TO 3 HOURS TO COMPLETE!!