Unlock A Lock

Locks & Locksmiths
755 Steeles Ave. W Toronto ON M2R 2S6

Reviews for Unlock A Lock

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Keys wouldn't work for my push start car

I had 2 remote keys for my car one of them wouldn't work at all and I he other was very low I was having. Trouble getting my car started. I met up with some one from unlock a lock and they ran some test on both keys one key would off set the other. And not work at all so he gave me. A. Free battery that day so I would be able to get home and Start my.car with no problem a nd. The next day I got a new key programmed both keys had everything fixed it could have. Been worse for me if I waited longer but I am very satisfied with how he handled everything Nd helped me.out very friendly helpful and professional.

Roshan in Toronto
Roshan in Toronto

Door Closer - Robbie was a great help

Robbie met me not far from my office and was able to locate the part I needed and give me an overview of how the part should be installed. He also offered post purchase support if I were to run into difficulties.
Robbie went above and beyond to make this a very positive customer experience!

Roshan

Gregori in Toronto
Gregori in Toronto

Quick professional service!

We called unlock a lock to help us out our dental office when we were locked out of our office and very glad that we did. The tech arrived quickly and was very professional. Since we were so happy with the service we asked the tech to replace some other locks that needing replacing while he was there, it was all done quickly and ending up costing us $320, couldn’t be happier. Having had previous bad experiences with lock services I now know who to call if an issue arises. Thanks guys!

Hi Gregori,
We really appreciate your positive feedback.
We are so happy that you were able to get such quick and great service for your business.
Thank you for your business.

Michael in Mississauga
Michael in Mississauga

Great and fast Service

We moved to a new house and wanted to change the locks, the technician showed up the same day we called and suggested the we will save some money by re keying the lock. We are very thankful that he was very honest and professional and saved us a lot of headache and money. Very highly recommended company.

Dear Michael,

Thank you for your positive feedback.
Congrats on your new home! We are happy that our technician was able to save you money on our services.
We are glad that our technician was able to provide you with honest and professional service.

Happy Canada Day!

Always great service!

I have been using Unlock A Lock for years and have always had excellent service from Rubi. He is very responsive and polite and makes sure the job is done right!

I would highly recommend Unlock A Lock for all door and lock related issues!

Dear Customer,
Thank you so much for you positive feedback and your kind words.
We really appreciate your customer loyalty, and are so happy that we have been able to provide you with our services for all these years.

Have a Happy Canada Day!

Christina in Oshawa
Christina in Oshawa

Exceptional Service!

I was in need of a new key from my 10 year old car, I had lost my only one and was in a tight spot trying to make it to work that same morning. Robbie answer my call and was there within 30 minutes, he was very knowledgeable and friendly, he set me up with two new keys for my car and I was able to be back on my way to work within an hour. It was a great service and I will not hesitate to call him again for his services. 10/10 !

Hi Christina,
Thank you so much for your positive feedback!
We are so happy that we were able to help.

Happy Canada Day!

Vladimir in North York
Vladimir in North York

Lexus new Key Rx350

Gentleman answered the phone immediately and came to our location to help us. The key that we needed was a huge job because it was a master key and we didn’t have another one. He made two fully functional keys that looks exactly like it came from Lexus. Rubi is they guy that served us. Fantastic man and very charismatic.

Thanks again guys !

Hi Vladimir,
Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We are happy we were able to help out.
We really appreciate your business.
Call us if you need anything.

Enjoy your weekend.

JOHN in Toronto
JOHN in Toronto

Expand existing bolt hole in front door

Received call the day after I posted my project details on HomeStars website. Provided details of what I wanted done and clarified what I did NOT need to have done on the project. Robbie was available to do the work the very next day. He let me know when he was enroute and as requested, texted me from my driveway when he arrived (so as not to set off the dog alarm).

He removed the original hardware, expanded the bolt hole to the required diameter and cleaned up after the work was done. He also checked over the hardware I was installing and offered up some tips to ensure that I would have minimal headaches for myself that may require calling him to come back.

Overall a great experience and he was generous with information which really was helpful for me. Very pleased and would not hesitate to recommend him or use him if circumstances required his services in the future.

Hi John,
Thank you for the kind words. We are so happy that we were able to help resolve your issue in such a timely manner.
We truly appreciate your business, and are here to help in anyway in the future.

Enjoy your weekend,

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Very skilled, fast and professional

I've used this locksmith many times over the past few years, from having to replace a lock in an emergency, to re-keying doors and even replacing a doorknob during the pandemic. Always quick to answer a call, with very technically-skilled labour and professional service. Definitely recommend!!!

Dear customer, we appreciate the kind words.
We are happy that we have been able to service your repair needs.
Call us anytime for assistance.
Thank you for your repeat business.
Stay safe,

The Team @ Unlock A Lock

Alex in
Alex in

Above and beyond

I was having issues with my car and I thought something was wrong with my ignition. I called Unlock a Lock to fix it and he determined it was another issue with the car, the cable. He and a colleague fixed the issue and in turn saved me thousands of dollars had I gone to the dealership. Highly recommend. They went above and beyond fixing an issue that had nothing to do with locks.

Hi Alex,
We are so happy that we were able to help out.
Thank you for you for your business.
We are here to help out anytime.
Stay Safe!

The Team @ Unlock A Lock

More about Unlock A Lock

24 Hour Locksmith In Toronto & The GTA 24 Hour Locksmith In Toronto Unlock A Lock has been providing Locksmith service in Toronto and in the Greater Toronto Area since 2002, and we pride ourselves in automotive, commercial, and residential locksmith expertise. Today, Unlock A Lock has positioned itself as ...
Looking for Locks & Locksmiths pros in North York?