Unlock-A-Lock

Locks & Locksmiths
1060 Sheppard Ave West Suite 1412 Toronto ON M3J 0G7

Reviews for Unlock-A-Lock

Unlocking and replacing door handle

I had a door latch that was jammed and had to be broken into and replaced. Although the work was satisfactory and quick, the exorbitant charge and lack of professionalism tainted the whole experience.

Rachel S in North York
Rachel S in North York

High Security Locks for Residential Home

I had an attempted break in at my home and needed to change and upgrade my locks asap; I called late in the evening, and even still, they arrived within 35 minutes and installed high security locks on all my doors, right on the spot. The service was excellent and thorough. I feel safer in my home knowing that I have high quality, high security locks to protect my house. I would definitely recommend!

Hi Rachel,
We appreciate you business and are happy that you were satisfied with our work.
We strive to make sure our customers feel comfortable with the outcome of our work.
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any future business or advice.

Happy Holidays,

From Management @ Unlock A Lock

T from Toronto
T from Toronto

Front Door Lock Replacement

Called Unlock-A-Lock as our front door lock was jamming. Sammy was very patient in explaining the problem and our options based on our budget and had installed a keypad lock. The workmanship and service was excellent. Highly recommend!

Maia from Burlington
Maia from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Lock installation

jacob came on site originally to rekey our locks. Upon arrival he assessed our locks and advised us that our locks are loose and needs to be replaced. jacob was very helpful. He gave us alot of options and was sensitive to our budget. He was also very information as to the security of each option provided.

I would definitely use their service again.

Rita from Toronto
Rita from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Door, Window Repair and Installation

I required emergency repair service due to a break and entry. Jacob was able to promptly address and rectify the situation. I needed to replace the door and was very satisfied with his professional and immediate service. The quality of the product and service were excellent.

Michelle from Mississauga
Michelle from Mississauga

Change locks

I googled Unlock a Lock and they were at my door in 45min, they gave me multiple options and installed my system in no time at all and the price was just right for my budget.

Samuel in Toronto
Samuel in Toronto

Door knob broken

I googled locksmith Toronto and found unlock a lock and gave them a shot... Not knowing what to expect, they came in less than 30 minutes, got the problem figured out in seconds and replaced the door knob in seconds. Price was very reasonable, the technician was extremely knowledgeable, excellent service.

Ericka from Toronto
Ericka from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Fix patio door

I needed a to fix my patio door and front door locks. The technician was very kind and punctual. The job was done quickly and very professional. Prices were reasonable and I am very satisfied. I would highly recommend this company.
Erika S.

More about Unlock-A-Lock

Unlock-a-Lock Locksmith service offers wide range of fast and safe solutions based on your needs. We are expert in locksmith services and We specialize in automotive, residential, Emergency, and commercial locksmith solutions. Our wide experience allows us to handle any lockout situation fast and safe, our locksmiths are certified, insured ...