Sos Wildlife Control

Pest & Animal Control
We have 3 mobile offices that will arrive at your home at a time that is convenient to you. We will provide you with a no obligation free on-site written estimate. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! Servicing the GTA ON M2N 6N4
Jimmy in North York
Jimmy in North York

Racoon Proofing

A racoon got into my roof through the soffits, three floors up. Due to the height, most contractors couldn't even do the job. Sherwin initially came for an inspection and identified the problem area that I knew about, but also recommended several other preventative measures to keep the racoon out. Sherwin and his crew came out on another date to carry out the repairs and preventative measures, and the racoon has not been back since. At both appointments, Sherwin was on time, polite, and took pictures of the before and after of his work. The quality of their fixes was excellent and barely noticeable. Overall and I very impressed with S.O.S. Wildlife Control and I would recommend them to anybody.

Hi Jimmy,
Let me start by saying thank you for you recommending us.I used to climb high trees as a kid and it has become an asset since starting this business. I am glad you have not heard or seen the raccoons but please call me if you have any questions.
Sherwin