Fairy Touch

Review for Fairy Touch

JDJ
JDJ

Lawn Care

I bought 4 weeks of lawn care from Fairy touch while they were running a promotion. I was going on Vacation for a month and needed someone to mow my lawn each week while I was gone. I schedule the services online and got a nice email saying they would mow it on that day. While traveling I got emails every week confirming that they came but when I returned I found out that my house sitting had to mow the lawn after 3 weeks cause no one had shown up. I called and emailed the company a number of time with out but only got automatic messages. Ended up getting my credit card company to refund the charges after they also couldn't contact the company.