RedBins Disposal

7 Connie Street Toronto ON M6L 2H8
HomeStars  >  Junk Removal in North York  >  RedBins Disposal

Reviews for RedBins Disposal

redbins bin rental

everything went perfect until i was overcharged for a tarp i didnt order and numerous attempts to contact them were ignored. was happy with service but after paying they dont care anymore.

Disposal Bin

My first discussion with this company was very good - everything sounded fine and they were very accomodating, even through a mucked up permit process. The person on the phone was very friendly. The bin was delivered on short notice, but the company was not clear in describing their pickup process. My first discussions with them indicated the pickup could happen the same day. When I finally was able to accept the bin (some weeks after those first discussions), they did not advise me that it would take a lot longer to pick up the bin since it was a very busy weekend. This might have been fine, but in trying to get the bin picked up quickly (it was occupying our only parking space) the conversation with them (same person as before) quickly deteriorated. I wrote an earlier version of this review saying I was happy with the dropoff but the pickup was taking a while (again, my impression was same-day pickup and this was several days later, after essentially being told a couple of times "we'll get to it when we can"), and when I phoned for a third time to inquire about when the bin could be picked up, the person on the phone really let me have it. They accused me of distorting facts in my review (where I stated that they hung up on me - they may not realize they did, but they did), accused me of being dishonest about my conversation with the driver of the dropoff truck, was practically yelling at me saying I should be ashamed of myself, and would not listen to any amount of reasoning. I was ridiculed for not knowing that they would be very busy on this particular weekend (Victoria Day Weekend). By the end of the call, they were threatening to leave the bin in my driveway until they felt like picking it up, unless I removed my review. When I asked to speak to a manager, she refused to let me speak with anyone else. The bin ended up getting picked up shortly afterwards. The irony is that my original review would have been a lot more positive than this one - but under no circumstances would I ever use this company again nor would I recommend them to anyone else.

Poor drivers, poor service, deplorable company

While dropping off a bin the inexperience driver tore out my entire retaining wall, dragged it into the middle of the street, and then pleaded with my contractor to help him demolish the wall so that he could physically clear it from the middle of the road. For this damage I received a $50 discount and a comment that "these things happen" and that "it's in the fine print". To add insult to injury, they would not even accept responsibility, blaming poor weather for dragging my wall into the road! Anthony (owner, manager) has no idea how to treat his customers and I suspect does not care for repeat business. Using this company will end up costing me $1000+ to fix their mistakes.

peggy
peggy

Great for pre-moving clear out

We were moving from the family home, and needed a good "clean out" to facilitate the move. Staff were knowledgable, professional, timely and accommodating to our schedule.
We have used Red Bins on a previous renovation, and will use them on any further disposal requirements. Would recommend them without hesitation.

Sly in Toronto
Sly in Toronto

Bin rental

Redbins was amazing the customer support was easy and convenient the setup was very good and the pricing was very competitive. I would recommend anyone who is willing to use this service to choose Redbins.

joostjanet in Toronto
joostjanet in Toronto

tidying junk

this is the second time i have used redbins. the bis are placed well . there is good and friendly service.the information is accurate.
the bin is clean and easy to use .

UPCHARGE ON WEIGHT.

This company upcharges on weight and is not willing to produce a receipt from the dump site as verification. I demolished a 150 SF bathroom and tossed some hollow core doors and was charged for over 3 tonnes. The bin was fairly full as I didn't efficiently use the space (I ordered a much larger bin due to the nominal incremental price difference and wanted to offer both my neighbours the chance to get rid of some junk.) I guess RebBins saw this as an opportunity to upcharge?

Last year I ripped out 1200 SF of tiles on a 1 inch mortar bed that weighed 3.5 tonnes- The load was at least 3 times larger and very dense. There is no comparison to what I just got rid of, yet was the same price to get rid of.

The bin was fully tarped with zip ties during rainfall.
I gave them a 2 as they were on time, placed the bin nicely on my driveway, and protected the driveway surface. Their delivery staff were very polite (cant say the same about their office staff).

Would recommend using a more honest company that will at least send proof of weight. Should have gone with my gut and used WM instead of supporting the little guy.

Walker Watt Roofing in Scarborough
Walker Watt Roofing in Scarborough

Great service! We are repeat customers and I don't see any reason to use someone else. Competitive pricing, accommodating drop off and pick up, and a real person to pick up the phone. Thanks!

Bobby in Toronto
Bobby in Toronto

Awesome Service

My family is in the process of moving to a new home we just purchased. There was a lot of junk left behind from the seller. Redbins was able to accommodate our needs very quickly. From their customer service, to the driver was exceptional. I highly recommend Redbins and I'll be using their service more and more in the future. Thanks again #redbins.ca

More about RedBins Disposal

Hassle free Disposal Bin Rentals and Junk Removal in Toronto and GTA. $25 OFF when you BOOK ONLINE at www. redbins. ca. Call us anytime at 416-RED-BINS (416-733-2467) OR book online 7 days a week. RedBins provides fast, efficient service to residential and commercial customers. Our fleet consists of smaller ...