Thank you for your feedback.
Unfortunately you seem to have forgotten some key details in your review.
1. You contacted us in May 2013 and failed to advise us that you had dug up your backyard resulting in grading issues that needed to be dealt with prior to our visit to do the job.
2. Due to weather issues, yes, we had to re-schedule your appointment. Please keep in mind, however, that since there was a 3rd party involved, the TCP rep, we had to ensure that it fit into his schedule also.
3. Upon our visit in June, you were advised the backyard needed grading prior to us digging for you.
4. When I called TCP to re-schedule, I was advised that this was your second attempt at getting these holes done as you had visited with TCP in 2012 and had grading issues at the time. You advised him that you would resolve the grading issues prior to our arrival, which clearly you had not.
5. You advised that you would be going on vacation for a week.
6. You were instructed to advise us of your return and new locates would be initiated as your previous ones had expired and to get the grading done as soon as possible.
7. Once all the locates were received, approximately 2 weeks later, you were advised that we would make arrangements with TCP to come out and drill the holes for you. You then advised that you still had to grade the backyard.
8. We informed you that the ground would be too soft, not compact enough, if you were only just now doing the grading, 2 months after our initial discussions and that we would have to wait for the ground to settle. Our machine has an approximate weight of 1,600lbs and if the ground is too wet or too soft from the grading, the machine will sink. You were advised of this several times.
9. After your last email on this subject, I tried to contact you by phone and did not receive a response.